ITALY CHANGES ITS ATTITUDES TOWARDS MIGRANTS

csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2017/1102/In-Italy-migrant-welcome-cools

BOI

>invite a mass of people that try to destroy host nations values
>wonder why members of host begin to hate the new people

hmmm

It’s funny because I can’t tell the difference between a Syrian and an Italian in terms of features. Nationalism is stupid

>tfw cant tell if supposed to be immigrants or Italians in pic

Badda bing badda boom, as they say.

BADABOOMBA
- Doctor Tennant, BBC

the migrants in italy are mainly african

>nationalism is stupid because I can't spot the obvious difference between a European and someone from the Middle East
>American intellectuals

kike

If you translate the name Italy it actually means "our thing"

>fails to distinguish between Lombards and Greco-Persian rape babies
>thinks nationalism is stupid
Mirror, meet burger.

>PINK-SOCK HORSE CALLAMAAAAAR WITH A NICE FUCKADOUCHE MANGIA, BENNE! BENNE! REST IN PEACE

Why? Italians are swarthy Arabs anyways.

Thing is. "Syrians" by EU standards are big tent term that in reality consists of 95% of African niggers and pakis.
Most Syrians started to move back to Syria or never even been to Europe.

get your eyes checked, kike

yeah, thats what Sup Forums expected would happen when all or sicily and half of italy have been turned into high crime nigger hellscapes.

it is about fucking time.

The worst part is that EU rules means once these people get Italian citizenship, they can go whenever they like within the EU.

>A strange change of heart
Nah like said in the last sentences. The hostiliy was always their but the rational to act on it was not. When there are only 1% "new faces" you can just ignore it but when you become the minority in your own neighborhood that becomes harder and harder.

Porcco dio!

classic kike post

>t.53%
Muritards are AIDS

>Italy changes its attitudes towards migrants
>implying we ever wanted them in the first place

that's rich coming from a burger

They actually scoffed at offered free Italian food, frim the source of the cuisine no less. They deserve the new attitude.

Italians are Arabs anyway.

This is the fate of all Western Nations that accept refugees.
No one likes niggers, there are only people who are unaware of what they really are.
Takes some people more time than others, everyone comes around to hate niggers, even niggers.

Why do italians have so much Fascismo?
Its as if Musolini never lost when you speak to them.

>In Italy, a country traditionally tolerant of immigrants
Fucking what.
Italy never liked immigrants.

>Changes attitudes towards migrants
>Votes for five star

Kek'd

They're talking about how the Roman empire was multi-racial.

>allow barbarians in
>Rome falls
Yeah, they should talk more about it.

Kek

What a joke, non romans were treated like shit

because Mussolini for better or worse helped forming a common Italian culture
also the last ~60 years have been a wild ride

>my skin is black according to 52%

Italy helped the migrants

Now you turn, several months later. Great timing jerks.

They should also talk about the pagans who were forced to convert to Catholicism when gaining asylum in the empire while running away from the Huns

Mullato skintone.

Easy, one blows you up foe no reasonand another one blows you up when you make shitty Pasta

I am so ashamed of this

honestly if you put pineapple on pizza you deserve it

Are you from Prato?

People always ask if I'm Italian and I'm British. It's sounds like the only stupid is you.

Rest of Europe was crazy too. Twas a fad.

((()))

lol the lighting is shit, wait a sec

>btw nothing wrong with beign asian

>BOI
A CHI MOLLA

I dare any americunt and divide-and-conquere Jew to tell me that this is a dark skintone

>why am i even here?

Africa begins south of rome

More like

>God i hate Niggers

Does anybody know if all these savages are hurting the tourism business? I'd like to go see more of Europe, it's been a while, but I go to see Europe and interact with Europeans. If I want to interact with niggers and muslims I'll drive up to Detroit.

>I'm retarded and I think this is stupid
Opinion noted

>vacation
>Europe
PICK ONE

Without a doubt. Paris used to be a huge tourist definition for Burgers and now it's a running joke, even amongst normies, that there's a good chance you'll get blown the fuck up or ran over by a Muslim. Same for Germany and much of the rest of Western Europe

> Be globalist
> Have the chance to actually set people from different cultures together but that physically looks similar
> Fuck that and send niggers because you are also a Jew that hate all the beauty in the world and try to create a race of ugly mongrles that in comparison will make you look no so bad.

Based Italy

I miss Berlusconi

*destination
Phoneposting was a mistake

the joke is that syrian don't come here,their numers are insignificant compared to the dirty niggers.

>t. Mohammed

eat shit, Romans and Greeks are responsible for much of your history.

Yeah here's the thing, when some say that immigration made America great, they forget America was and still is a fuckhuge country. You could import vast numbers of people, let in everyone else who wanted to get in freely, and actually use them to develop the land which was aplenty.
Europe is tiny and has bigger population than the modern America. Every hundred of shitskins, even assuming they're relatively harmless and willing to not loot, rape, or explode, is going to be a probelm for any local community.
And if immigration continues for years, a breaking point will be reached quickly.

Not just that.
Did you know that the immigrants who made America great were all white Christians?
They don't mention that bit.

>In September 2016, 43 percent of Italians were in favor of welcoming and integrating migrants arriving here. Less than a year later, only 33 percent agreed with that attitude
In other words, the majority of Italians who were always against letting the migrant hordes in has grown, and become more vocal and active.

In a supposedly democratic society, why didn't they just get their way from the beginning? Why were third-world migrants imposed on Italy against the will of the people? Who will answer for this crime?

Lmfao
Hands that have never seen a day of work

True but are great for playing piano and finger qts :3

Well i have my cutie and I'm more into barbells than instruments

Seriously I'm the least musically inclined person i know

I'd shake that hand, user. Maybe grab a beer after

the ones being shipped to Italy aren't syrians but africans from the deepest shitholes of africa

No it doesn't

Well you'd probably shake the other one :)

How old are you user? From which state are you from?

holy shit it's actually green like an olive, I thoought olive nigger was a meme but it's reality

It was the alogene lights in my university Sven

shitalians are actually ayys

San Diego, CA

a lot more conservative than this place makes it out to be, and gen z is hitting us hard

Are you mark dice?

Haha, no but I've met him

High energy

(You)

lol what that dude does for a living? Is he married?

I don't know i met him in Oceanside. Didn't ask him what he does not on YouTube. Just told him to keep up the good work.

Good handshake though

good bait, many (You)s

go back to /fit/ and take your trip with you faggot

it's funny cuz most of the migrants are economic and not from war torn countries and not from Syria.

kekked hard

I like him. His high energy is a two edge sword and his tinfoil background is silly, also the religious anti gayness sometimes seems like a conservative stereotype. Still funny and based though

Why do Europeans look so ugly and deformed? Is it the millennia of inbreeding? They look like what happens when you hit the "random" button a few times when you're creating a character in an RPG.

t. quadroon

They always leave that part out

Immigration to american worked because civic nationalism can work only when you are building a new country from scratch with those who have a common bond (white, christian, etc) .

Multiculturalism in Europe, who already are full of native white people who do not share a common bond, will not.

w-where is that?

t. snownigger

apparently Monfalcone, Italy

This guy couldn't even wait till the nog crossed the border before trying to blow him...
The Absolute state of deigo's

Did the Vikings demand that on top of what they stole they get welfare checks, affirmative action, guaranteed college places and immunity from the police?

we wuz viakangz n shieeet

amerimutt detected

>earring
every single time

Eyy, fugedabout it.

>complains about multiculturalism
>doesnt know that nationalism regards culture

this specimen right here gentleman, is why Sup Forums is seen as a bunch of racist retards.
I'm not surprised about your flag either

LOL LEFT FUCKING EAR EVERY FUCKING TIME!!! where is Pic Related guy when you need him?