Soros promoting abortion on a mass scale

interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/soros-funded-womens-rights-group-promotes-contraception-abortion
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lifesitenews.com/news/soros-funded-womens-rights-group-promotes-contraception-abortion

ABSOLUTELY SATANIC

need to set up organ harvesting clinics abroad now that the jig is up in the US

>abortion

Not a problem in the U.S pragmatically speaking

Is there a single fucked up shit that old fuck haven't been a part of?

When the fuck is this demon going to die and go back to hell? He's like close to 90 years old. Fuck that cunt.

Guys i have been entertaining the idea that Soros is #ourguy . Think about it. Say Soros was a nazi collaborator. That would mean he is against the rampant degeneracy around the globe. What if he is funding all of these things to make our side stronger? He knows the only way to make us fight harder is by giving us more of a reason to fight.

>Sup Forums complains about overpopulation
>Sup Forums complains about controlling birthrates
???

Someone needs to just kill him and his sons. Problem solved. Give their money back to the people they stole from.

Well it says around the world so if targeted at Islamic world and Africa it could be great

David Rockefeller got to 101. Soros could have a decade left.

I've always wondered about that. Soros seems to me like the "face" of the billionaire kikes. Could it be he's given money by (((others))) so their names don't appear in any way?

I fully support Soros on this. The Bush administration was completely insane when it was banning abortions and even birth control everywhere where US aid went.

Africa will never be civilized without widely available birth control. Right now diseases and wars do the natural population control, and that's a huge problem for everyone because it spreads and we get sea people.

He roll for Luciferian (((pedofiends)))

only whites control their birthrates

draw the conclusion by yourself

Sup Forums isn't an echochamber like you're used to on leddit?

You should go back.

This is one of the only non-vile things about this man.

I'm red-pilled and all that, but there are two things that I don't "fit the Sup Forums mold" with. Abortions need to stay legal and science/climate change are real and important.

(((They))) want to reduce pop by 95%+

Through Eugenics

You pay tax and (((they))) turn it against you

I'm actually ok with this

Mind controlled sex slaves like what randy prozac talked about

No he's a shameless Jew that only collaborated with Nazis to stay safe and get his hands on sheckles. Kill yourself.

what is the pic of

Abortion is actually a great thing because niggers and leftist retards are the only ones aborting their kids. I don't know why right-wingers have a problem with having their opposition murder their own kids.

I wish he spent all the $18 billions on this.

There are so many retards on the planet, i wish he would have started that mass abortion support decades ago...

Those poor nigglets :^(

Bombing all those clinics would make us reach the 0% goal decades faster.

>around the globe

they mean: majority white countries

In Argentina, Macri:

> Against abortion.
> Thinks bullying helps build character.

Even if he is a retarded neoliberal, maybe is not all lost...

When you survive the holocaust and ww2 against all odds, come to incredible wealth and influence id say he sold his soul the devil himself.

fuck off larper

He collaborated with the nazis because he has no principles and no conscious.

He's a jew and very left wing

Apparently he's into chess. Either he is /ourguy/ or he must be absolute shit at it, Because everything he does seems to backfire.

>White people have abortions, you'll have more money to have fun.
>Oh noes who will pay into your retirement system white people, better import some cheap labor.

Isn't abortion good though?

>soros
>ourguy
>whatever harms us makes us stronger
> if you kill your enemies they win

go sclice up your veins cucklet

shiiiieeeeeett

really warmed up my cashews

No

FOR YOU

>SERVE MOLECH!

Protip: he likes dead babies.

>G
stopped reading there

Didn't he fund a continent wide campaign to combat declining birthrates in Europe? Interesting, it's almost like he wants a certain group to diminish...

pretty sure he wants to make sure the right wins by making sure the left stays hysterical with padded pockets

the Jews are actually both destroying us and making us stronger at the same time. It's like chickenpox, we built up a resistance to it by having it slowly kill us over the centuries. Savages in America all died the first time they were exposed to it because they didn't have that.

Kikes like Soros are making us stronger by taking the more malleable whites out of the gene pool. Just like most predators the preys he gets are the weaker specimen of the race he targets. Predators usually don't wipe out their target race because by getting rid of the easiest ones only the harder ones reproduce. That's how species evolve defenses.

Our defense to the Jew will be not falling for Jewish tricks, like abortion, degeneracy, promiscuity, atheism and so on. This is how the kikes are making us stronger. However the kikes are very much at risk of being all wiped out at once, for which evolution is of no use.

This

Having less whites and more shitskins is bad, however among whites only abortion is eugenic by allowing less poor people and liberals to be born. But ultimately overpopulation isn't a white problem, there aren't too many white people, only too many non-whites.

Will this guy ever go into retirement?

Literally this sea people are bad people very bad people very very very bad fucking people

Someone like Soros must think he's doing good. When I look at my own politicians, how detached they are from the day to day life of the citizenry below the upper class, it's stunning. I feel as if we've come full circle, and are back to old aristocratic practices. Sure, they all claim this isn't so. But of course they do. Their respective parties and ideologies rose to power promising to do away with that system. But if you're in it all your life, then you can't see outside of it. Just like every Western do-gooder ever imagines Africans are secretly Western, and Africans assume the West is like the shit they see on TV (same goes for the Westerners, I suppose).

Some of my friends made a joke, years ago, and put someone on a fake poster without his knowledge, and then spread it around town. Turns out it was quite popular, and some people legit wanted to vote for this non-existent party. A few years later he's at a political thing with a friend who's active in those circles, and some bitch starts chewing them out for this "stunt".

She said that they were causing people to take politics less seriously, or some shit. She actually believed that. That's the impression I get from a lot of them. They're very condescending to the average voter, but also very confident in their ability/right to corral them into the right choices. And if that's what goes on in the head of some nobody on the local level, can you imagine what sort of self-righteous attitude a turd like Soros must have?

Just what is his end game? Surely with all that experience jewing everyone around he must be on a complete different level!

notice the wording this pre op tranny uses

"No Sorrow for Soros" was too kind a fate, I want him to live until he's 120.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
>Top investment fund manager for George Soros who was featured in Liar's Poker 'ran human trafficking enterprise in which he raped, electrocuted and imprisoned women in NYC sex dungeon', lawsuit claims

Depends on the baby's race

Antichrist

As long as he does that in the third world, I have no problem with this.

Chaos. Pure chaos.

im okay with this

Im still rooting for him doing some secret nazi plan all this time and he ends up being batman.

Abortion is good and should be emphasized more in non white countries.

Abortion is wrong, regardless of race. It only kicks the can down the road, like all baby-boomers do with their problems. If the US wouldn't have had the legalization of abortion their black population would've reached a tipped point making the race war occur in the late 80s and 90s when the US was still 85% white. Now, the US is 56% white and falling fast. The race war will now happen when those numbers fall to 35%. GG.

In New York more African Americans have abortions than complete live births.

nigga what.
> their black population would've reached a tipped point
>when the US was still 85% white
it wouldn't have been still 85% white had the black population reached a tipping point

I can't believe some people here support this pos because he "might" serve their agenda ("if he kills others then it's good" etc.) You can't sit on both chairs

the only way he could make me like me would be a late term self-abortion

most of the time yes it is

christians HATE it because of "muh soul" but anyone who can think rationally knows its a great tool

africa and asia are overpopulated, it would be great for them to have more abortions

>around the globe
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
asia and africa and ME included? nice, is he, dare i say, /our guy/?

BUM P BOTH THREADS

liberals in general are very good on the issue of birth control in africa and asia

it is right wingers who are against this because they believe ever 55 IQ niglet has an eternal soul so has to be brought to life

>Isn't abortion good though
no
unless you are trying to get undesirable in society to not procreate

Good, don't need anymore people, bring on 85% pop loss within 20 years here we go!

Notice that the kikes are losing ground due to having half a century with no predators

Meaning not the fittest reproduced, but the weakest aswell.

I been thinking this too. His formative years 9-15 were spent LARPing as a Nazi helping his "uncle" confiscate jew property. He saw exactly what the jews were hiding and how they lived compared to the whites. He got seed money for his businesses from the Rothschilds and got in all the relevant circles (CFR, Bilderburg, Trilateral comission, etc) from being a rich connected jew.

Imagine if you are this man, but you actually were redpilled by the war and became a true believer in Naziism... What would you do to try and wake the white race up without tipping off your Rothschild overlords?

If it was me, I'd get my money and my face out in front of every Rothschild scheme and turn them all up to 11 - heat the pot up too fast so the lobster fights back. Study what led to the rise of Naziism in the first place (economic collapse, jews jewing too hard pushing too much degeneracy and propaganda) and I'd try to re-create those conditions.... Or basically what George Soros has been doing...

>I've always wondered about that. Soros seems to me like the "face" of the billionaire kikes. Could it be he's given money by (((others))) so their names don't appear in any way?
Yes, that's exactly what's going on.

You don't need religion to be against the slaughter of innocents, kike.

I don't see the problem here, good for him.

Promote more in Africa and the Middle East.