How would Europe be right now if it was ruled by Shia Islam?

How would Europe be right now if it was ruled by Shia Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take a look to the east where it's implemented right now

Wrong. Europeans are different than Eastern populations.

The text is the same and the rules are the same. Unless you just stay the way you are and just call it "shia islam", you're gonna have a bad time.

But the societies aren't the same. Even within the Islamic world, societies are different.

SOON

the westerners are weak and deserve to be replaced by stronger africans, slavs and middle easterners

in a word, inbred
in three words, dysfunctional and inbred

Heard that Lebanon is turning into a Shia nationalist nation, is that true?

>a Shia nationalist nation
i wouldn't say that, we got a lot of christians and sunnis too, but compared to other middle eastern countries except iraq it's the only country with a strong shia presence.

It would be like London

Ruling the world

It would be filled with even more arabs than it is now.

Shia Islam is better than Sunni honestly, not from Israel's point of view of course. The women are a lot more attractive, hijabs aren't really bad in my opinion, and the people tend to be more moderate (i.e. stone child molesters to death rather than a girl reading). I know they have a weird "Revelations" type interpretation of Islam and they tend to be moderate because they are the minority so I don't think Europe would fair to well.

Is it true that more and more christians are supporting Hezbollah?

yeah we love christians and they love us too
watch this you'll enjoy it
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

hezbollah actually has christian fighter in its units

Dead?

T A Q I Y Y A
A
Q
I N S T A N T S H I T H O L E
Y
Y
A

Christians are discriminated against by Hezbollah as far as I am aware. I have Iranian and Lebanese friends (trying to get them deported of course), but they are much better people than Saudis.

aren't*

yeah that on martyr a few years ago was christian, forgot his name,but he eneded up converting.

Supreme cuck

Are you even trying to make sense?

P I E R R E - A C H M E D

Converting away from Christianity to Paganism, or to Christianity from it?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

western iranians basically act white and due to their light skin color, can easily pass as white. They like to party and most of them don't really follow the religion. I respect the Iranians in Iran though for standing up to the west and the jews

they wouldnt be under islam you retard lrn2 evolutionary pressures

>Converting away from Christianity to
>Paganism
pls bong. but to answer your question, he used to be christian and then became shia,
>how do i know?
he called his kid ali

Do Christians not give their kids Arabic names that are associated in the Middle East? Is it a taboo? Or is Ali a specifically Moslem name? I know that Ali is important to Shiite, but does it not have a pre-Islamic meaning? Christians still name their kids with names that are pre-Christian, like Alfred or Conrad.

But they fought each other in the past, right? Did Hezbollah change ideology?

Show me a country controlled by sect of Islam that isn't a backward savage hellhole. Just find one.

Tell us how these inbred, sex changing, and christian persecuting peoples are based and white and are going to save the west from degeneracy again.

Christians don't use names like Ali. They have Christian or Western (mostly French) names.

pic now fixed user

Lebanon and Iran pre-United States/Israel fucking shit up. Syria wasn't exactly bad until the Israeli Secret Intelligent Services fucked shit up.

>if

yeah arab christian sometimes call they're kids arabic names but usually when someone call his kids mohammed/hussein/ali it's a dead giveaway he's shia. there is nothing with it it's just unusual for a christian to call his kids buy muslim names.
during the civil war it was christian vs muslims, hezbollah didn't exists at that time. christian sided with the zionists against palestinians but after the war that was launched on lebanon by israel christian realized hezbollah is here to protect them, if it wasn't for them isis would have done the same thing they did in syria inside lebanon and it would have been a blood bath. we are all lebanese and won't allow others like saudi arabia and israel to divide us because of our religion anymore.

Here is how to look at it.
They want to make it so bad, that you eventually answer with "Better than how it is now"
But remember who it is that is making it this bad.

Literally the same. Shia follow an inherently more liberal philosophy than the Sunnis do.

It would look like this.

Europe would be like Dearborn - comfy

it would not be

Are you from dearborn?

It would probably like Turkey, liberal and degenerate society with cool architecture LARPing as religious but 50% of the population is secular. Probably Europeans would introduce some of their pagan ideals into the religoin. High European IQ would result in Islam getting culturally appropriated and Islam European art, music and architecture would be a thing. Look into the history of Al Andalus and also nations like Bosnia and Kosovo to get a better understanding.

It would be like the brown shithole you are from, Habibi

>Bosnia
>Shithole

I hate that style of headcovering so fucking much. Even a fucking garbage sack with a grille looks better than that.

Thought you would know being from France and all?

they look like camels, desu. they wear a hair pin shaped like a flower under the hijab to make it bigger just to show off, it's ugly af

Wouldn't make sense since its Historicaly been Christian

Fucking rancid islamofascist cuckold whores, get out of my computer