imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 3
>Deir Ezzor has been officially declared completely liberated as last IS hold outs are cleared
>Iraqi forces announce liberation of Al-Qa'im
>IDF issue statement Friday today declaring it will intervene militarily at Druze town in Golan under attack by Nusra, heavy artillery strikes conducted
>SAA uncovers another large weapons depot in DeZ while clearing several neighborhoods
>Russian deminers clear 275 explosive devices in Deir ez-Zor in the last 24 hours
>Talks to improve humanitarian situation held with reps of settlements in Quneitra province controlled by opposition, major hwy opened
>Ru Officials; Actions by US military near al-Tanf may be considered war crime, where they refused to assist refugees injured in skirmish near al-Rukban camp
>N. Sinai; Egyptian AF conducts multiple successful airstrikes on IS positions
>Ansar al-Islam claims responsibility for attack in Egypt that killed several policemen last month in a statement on Friday
>Palestinian militant group said Friday 5 members killed earlier in week when Israel blew up tunnel being dug by militants from Gaza Strip

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-president-elect-donald-trump-support-assad-putin-syria-remove-rebel-backing-a7413346.html
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/926459452152262656
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926459338276900864
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926460134964060160
youtube.com/watch?v=qupnHe4HR_E
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926460656978747397
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/926457440996134912
twitter.com/ActualidadRT/status/926453611806318592
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711031058791109-russia-syria-daesh-attack-bomber/
debka.com/russian-made-air-defense-missiles-miss-israel-air-force-raiders/
twitter.com/QASIOUN_NEWS/status/926419350181089280
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.708316&lon=40.783739&z=14&m=h&search=Hama
tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201711031727-hwxp.htm
**.com/video-76669927_456243981
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys khommie assadist scum

Me>you

What will be /sg/'s new catch-phrase now that Deir ez Zor is free of ISIS?

Every inch.

The flag of ISIS shall fly over the presidential palace, and we shall have peace.

FULL RED SOON , INCLUDING GOLAN

Idlib when?

Reminder of the anniversary - 100 years since Europe cucked the arabs out of their top land.

Is it good for Sunnism in the region?

No i think after isis the green pockets will get shut down first before going after the kurds

Kurds to turkey, mercenaries to the grave!

After the kurds.

Bongroach you're stupid

houthi pmc in syria W H E N

Dear Lord, ISF, the man men! They've actually done it!

>INCLUDING GOLAN

>Israel says it's ready to intervene militarily if necessary to defend a Druze area on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights.
>Military spokesman Ronen Manelis said in a Facebook posting on Friday that the army is "prepared and ready to assist residents ... and prevent harm" to the village of Hadar "out of commitments to the Druze population."
>Syria's state-run news agency said at least six people were killed and 21 were wounded in a suicide bombing on Friday that targeted the outskirts of Hadar in the southern province of Quneitra.
>The Druze in Israel are part of the country's Arab minority. They are full citizens of Israel and generally serve in the army. They also have a large community in Syria.

40 minutes ago.
Golan Heights will be liberated from Syrians soon.

I miss grandpa

Only a shill will focus on the HTS terrorists now and allow the kurds to take 80% of Syria's oil and a third of its land. They are contained, the kurds arent.

TEL AVIV SOON

ISF + PMU + Hezbollah + NDF + SAA

Stick to using POO memes like a burger instead of making retarded statements

I wonder how long he was alive after all of his lower body was pulverized? Did he look down to see his guts ending in empty space, with his shoe and the foot in it in the distance?

Nothing retarded about what im saying, stop shilling for the kurds. Its getting bloody obvious now.

no

We all too, bro. We too.

you are welcome

I hereby declare that everyone in this thread must play this song:
>youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8
using their speakers, on full volume!

If your neighbors complain then they are either Kurds or HTS-sympathizers.

But you did nothing but attack SAA

>kurds
>ever losing

nice try, are you a turkish shill or something?

shoo shoo

>bloody
>flag
Checks out

Isis was cool while it lasted I guess

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-president-elect-donald-trump-support-assad-putin-syria-remove-rebel-backing-a7413346.html

That is what you are welcome for. I only regret we did not nuke Ass*ds """"palace""" in Damascus

Someone is out of the loop on k*rd news.

Sorry, but Trump is Assad friend now

Very nice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA KURDS LOST KIRKUK IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS.

G*lf states and isr**l btfo

delete this image, kurds should have declared independence as soon as isis took over half of iraq. such a shame they did not do it sooner. anyway they atleast have more guts than some european place like catalonia who just fucking gave up. they have a country. USA will not allow Ass*d to invade Rojava.

Al Bukamal soon, Al Qaim taken, Dier Ez Zor liberated....

BUT STILL GHOUTA REMAINS UNDER REBEL CONTROL.

>Again 6 Tu-22M3 are bombing Al Bukamal today. Together with 6 Kalibr cruise missiles launched from Kolpino submarine from Mediterranean.
twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/926459452152262656

I miss the times when Trump said that the US should work with Assad.
Those days were good, /sg/ and /ptg/ were frens. Now we are always fighting and making fun of each other.

fuck off, they defeated isis without support while the iraqis ran away faster than the french. only after years of fighting with support from terrorist-state iran could they take back the land.

It was an IED, not the kind of mine you see in Vietnam movies (designed to not kill you). He died instantly

>#Syria #Idlib Atleast 12 Air Strikes targeted Militant controlled
Abu al-Duhur Military Airbase today
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926459338276900864

>STILL
Are you suggesting this will ever change? Syria will NEVER be reformed.

Butthurt Kurd namefag.

>#Syria #Hama #Idlib Atleast 100 Aerial raids on Eastern & Northern Hama Countryside today & 14 Aerial Raids @ Idlib - Abu Duhur Area today
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926460134964060160

Wasn't he in the truck when it blew? Thats enough material bellow him to ensure he suffers a bit before dying.

YES
The new SouthFront is here!
>youtube.com/watch?v=qupnHe4HR_E

Oh look ,thunder faggot is here. Let's laugh at him.

Why don't you stop shilling for jihadists?
You've never shown the same passion for hating them as Kurds, in fact you've never said anything very disparaging about takfiris at all, further proving you are a Mossadroach.
Nothing will happen to the Kurds until Astana is settled or if they chimp out before then.

LMAO. Kurdistan? Never heard of.
Trump betrayed them, now they Wil be fucked in Syria just like in Iraq.

Damn.

>defeated isis without support
Except Iran and the US coalition gave the k*rds support for years.

Hahaahahaha Back to the moutains gypsy kurd

yes

>#Syria #Hama Intense Clashes ongoing btw #SAA & Allied Forces vs Militants around Al Shakouziyyeh Village as #SAA @ Allies try to advance
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/926460656978747397

Press S to spit on thunder faggot

Have you seen those IED sending US armoned vehicles flying?
It killed everyone inside the truck. A truck is nothing.
But if you are happy thinking that issam was on the road without legs screaming go for it user.

S

S.
May his hope rest in pieces.

This

S

Im not shilling for anyone, unlike you I want the whole map to be red - including the yellow your kurdish terrorists are occupying.
President Assad has ignored the kurds for too long, they have to be dealt with before a cornered group of meme tier terrorists that are already killing each other.

KURDISTAN IS REAL YOU ARE ALL PUTIN SHILLS. Kurds are fighting for freedom just like America did. They WILL win.

S

>Being this retarded

just got out of prison lads, can anyone give me a quick run down on where we're at? are the good guys winning yet? are smelly kurds getting btfo

S

Why were you in prison?

You should argue
With him

Fuck Pootin. Fuck Kurdistan. Fuck America. Fuck you.

Kys faggot, Issam never felt pain nor fear

>t. russian shills
baka surely putin can do better

>catalonia who just fucking gave up
Never trust politicians. Anyway we're not done yet.
Also I wish Assad+Iraq would've respected Kurdish war effort and negotiated something with them. Instead they get this crap.

>turdstan is fighting for freedom like america did
>america
>land of the free™
>money sent to jews
>can't write on own currency
>bankers decide his fate
>say a bad word about Jews and you'll get fucked

fraud

I still like both Trump and Assad, Trump is just surrounded by neocons and are having a bad influence.
Not going to dismiss him for only one mistake.

Amazing what 2 months can do.

>regime propaganda
Fuck off, shill.

>Anyway we're not done yet.
You are a bunch of limp-wirsted europeans. you can't even defend yourself when riot police come to attack your people. Time to accept that you don't live in a democracy if the citizens are not armed.

kurds have more freedom than you.

Last 3 dayz:
>3 times 6x Tu22M raids on Abu Kamal area
>3 Kalibrs yesterday
>6 Kalibrs today
Russians went into Islamic State Absolute Annihiliation mode tbqh

The point with this they tried to have talks to the kurd.
But the kurds are simply to greedy.
Instead of being happy with what they got they wanted more and more and more.....

Now they can be happy if they don't get genocided

OOOOOOOOOOH

SAAAAAAAYYYYY

CAAAAAAAAAAAN

YOUUUUUUUUUU

SEEEEEEEEEEEE

best day of my life famalam

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/926457440996134912
twitter.com/ActualidadRT/status/926453611806318592
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201711031058791109-russia-syria-daesh-attack-bomber/

reminder that the Russian AA is shit and is incapable of shooting down Israeli plaens.

> After an Syrian SA-5 battery east of Damascus shot missiles at those planes and missed, Israel conducted a separate air raid to destroy the battery. Western experts say the Russians are not certain whether they used cruise missiles or GPS-guided bombs. The Russians say their command center heard of the Israeli air strike after it had started, too late to activate an anti-air missile.

> The Russian system appears to lack the capacity to differentiate between the Israeli planes when they drop bombs or missiles or identity the types of ordinance used – both of which are essential data for determining which air defense systems are best suited to activate in response.

debka.com/russian-made-air-defense-missiles-miss-israel-air-force-raiders/

>2017
>wanting to live in a """democracy""""
I always underestimate american stupidity

+ reportedly 48 airstrikes more
Jesus
twitter.com/QASIOUN_NEWS/status/926419350181089280

So, when does SDF make their move on Bukamal? Surely they didn't capture all the oil fields just for oil money?

>k*RDS are too greedy
Reminds me of someone

>in fact you've never said anything very disparaging about takfiris at all
Actually this is true, I don't remember any instance of bongroach attacking the moderate opposition. And now he calls you a shill for wanting to destroy al Qaeda.

>being cucked by the state
>not having the power to live your own life
>europoors will defend this

nice airbase you got there

>Tu-22 releasing bombs 28km upstream from Al Bukamal
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.708316&lon=40.783739&z=14&m=h&search=Hama
tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201711031727-hwxp.htm
video in link

would be a shame is something

HAPPEND TO IT

Tigers' T90s are transferred to Abu Kamal
>**.com/video-76669927_456243981