Diversity on Sup Forums

does Sup Forums need more queer aand trans poc??

Based tranny here. Just know not all trannies are disgustingly liberal. Some of us believe in two genders and traditional gender roles. I await lab-grown girl parts so I may give my future husband many sons.

>Based tranny here
>based
>tranny
>still looks at his mental illness as a problem with his gonads which mush be changed and not a problem with his brain that must be changed

great! hope you get many abortions

Which is easier to fix, complex brain shit, or just growing a vagine from DNA and flesh and then sewing it in like Victor Frankenstein?

No?

shouldn’t we be a diverse progressive community?

Sup Forums is already diverse

I am a tranny who repress cause I don't want to be degenerate

That would be the "complex brain shit". It only takes a bullet.

So mental illnesses like bipolar depression, schizophrenia and crippling phobias shouldn't be treated the way they are and we should just let people with these problems just do whatever?

Good man

Considering complex brain shit can be solved with multiple things like hanging, a bullet, cyanide pills. The other involves turning your body into an actual experiment turning your perfectly well functioning genitals into a gaping maw that is constantly trying to heal itself but you won’t let it or else your fur balls will get stuck inside you.

Complex brain shit sounds easier.

Hey man if I could take a pill that would make me stop feeling this way I would take it in a heartbeat. In the meantime Ive got nothing else to help it. I'm a passable agp tranny so I'm not hurting anyone

Oh yeah fuck the current surgeries. That's what I mean when I say lab grown vagina and uterus. The whole assemblage, natural, with my DNA. Cut out the penis and just plug in the new parts like swapping out a radio in the dashboard. I'm not settling for anything less.

Take testosterone pills, complex brain shit fixed.

I had really high testosterone in the first place. So much so in fact that I made me have pretty big boy boobs when I was 12. I wasn't even (and am not currently) fat or anything.

No, they had /lgbt/ already but then they took over Sup Forums.
Sup Forums must remain untainted by degeneracy.

The activists are what's stopping that, you know.

Just keep it to yourself, man. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you're a man in a dress talking about your genitals and your sexual fetishes. Just a friendly tip

Agree. That's why I look like a woman. If I looked like a man I would off myself but I'm 100% pass

Sounds like you just need less test, not ungodly estrogen amounts

Pimozide. You're welcome, get better soon.

Tits or gtfo.

K