youtu.be/EBxb33-8Ysc
youtube.com/watch?v=a70GtYFybJA
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listening to rap music
Anyone who does this should kill themselves

I don't listen to rap though

I literally have no idea what this guy's voice sounds like.

>whites can't ra-

"I call it KKK, 'cause my choppa hate niggas": Music these days am I right? youtu.be/EBxb33-8Ysc

I agree OP. Why the contradiction Sup Forums?

I don't listen to rap famalamadingdong

I listen to Polish rap written and produced by white ppl for white ppl.

Should I kill myself?

I don't listen to jungle jives

rap is great wtf. u dont need to be a retard and act like a rapping nigger, wear what they wear etc. I dont like overly political rap or any fuck the police shit but for example kanyes music is (mostly) amazing.

>listening to any modern western music at all
Yes goyim! Let our shitty degenerate messages brainwash you and keep you from realizing we are ruining your life!

majority of Kanye's music is trash tier just like all nigger music.

the only rapper I listen to is Zack Hemsey.

>he doesn't listen to MF DOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=a70GtYFybJA

>he doesn't listen to moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw

rap is fucking horrible

>implying any amount of effort can bluepill me at this point

Sorry fags I only listen to music written by people who actually know theory and how to write properly.

>I like everything but country and rap

>not listening to mr bond
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

Lol it really isnt trash. Great albums and for example 808s and heartbreak is just about his failed relationships, depression and shit, nothing "niggerish" about it. plus has 0 curse words. MBDTF and Late registration on the other hand have pretty usual rap shit in lyrics but are pure gold if you can listen to it without getting offended by the fact that he is a nigger.

>listening to wiggers act subhuman
it's still awful tasteless music

In the west it seems as if the highest aim for men is to be weak. One of the only paradigms in which it is still ok to be apologetically masculine is in rap. Thats why its so attractive to young white men.

I used to like rap. The feel of heavy busy driving down the road made me feel like a G. Then as I got older I realized much of a degenerate garbage pile the whole genre was. Plus it is all corporately manufactured by Jews. The business model is simply. Degeneracy sells. Anybody with a high iq can't stand the crap.

moonman is fetch

yes

>people still listening to chimp and caveman music

i only listen to birds. birds are superior musicians and they don't fuck up your mind. go listen to some good bird cheaping and tune into their natural life force.

10/10 Autistic German comment

Kek'd

THIS