IOTBW - EUROPEAN VERSION

The "white" angle works in North America due to the multiethnic background of these countries.

What other word in place of "White" could expose the hatred for European culture and tradition carried by the old-world Left? "white" itself would be a weak message here as the continent is the home of the Whites.

Any suggestions? Eurobro assemble!

as per usual
>no images
>no logos
>no watermarks
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>purchase printable sticker paper
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's a compilation of normie reactions from the origina campaign

This makes no sense in Europe. Italians, Spanish, Greeks, etc. aren't considered "white" but they are Europeans.

Stop using American mutt language.

"Europe for Europeans" already exists as a slogan.

Sticking to the plan shows solidarity, either stay on target or return to base

yes, but "Europe for Europeans" comes off as aggressive and exclusive, what made the IOTBW is the neutral nature of the statement coupled with the political/cultural climate: "It's Okay To Be White" works because whites are actively despied by every other racial group.

The problem in Europe as of now is the push for cultural disgregation, hate for own heritage and any tradition under the omnicomprehensive labels of "Nationalist/Xenophobic/whatever" to prepare the ground for substitution, or at the very least, miscegeneation due to influx of alien cultures into our own homelands.

So to return to the original question: what phrase/word can highlight the disdain the european left has for original europeans/european history and culture like the word "White" did in North America?

>(((Stop using American mutt language)))

Maybe just change it up so it says something on the lines of "It's okay to be ethnically [German/Italian/British/etc.].

You know what I mean? I get what you're saying, but maybe there is a way you can tailor the text on the poster to be appropriate for the country in question.

the "European Version" text? the font is called "Eurostile", that's the bold all caps variant

Être blanc n'est pas une tare.

The US is the ground zero of identity politics, and the full onslaught has to reach us yet. We Europeans should stay put for the moment.

We should fully support Americans doing God's work, but trying to translate IOTBW proper into completely different languages/backgrounds will only work to dilute and sabotage a powerful, simple message.

What we could do however is create a completely unrelated and *unaligned* campaign which baits the left into taking and defending unpopular positions. Like for German speakers benign "Multikulti ist kein Muss" stickers, or "Heimatliebe ist was Schönes". Just ideas.

it doesn't make sense in europe because everyone is already white, nationality is more important than ethnicity
also, portugal is white

What is the font and size used on this one?

No. Shitskins are trying to appropriate our identities so we need to talk about race.

and so is spain and italy

I know, I would gladly use the origianl format but I feel that here in europe something generic as "white" is lost due to our national composition. Nonetheless we Europeans should seize this opportunity to spread our variant of the message here - just remember that it has to be a positive but neutral statement like IOTBW

see

>Multikulti ist kein Muss" stickers, or "Heimatliebe ist was Schönes".

Translate pls?

i dont think this tactic will work over here in europe. we need a different sort of approach here.

we are not like the americans and people wont react the same way to this sort of thing. i wouldnt go for this approach i think it will do us more harm than good

>Shitskins are trying to appropriate our identities so we need to talk about race.
European nations are races. e.g. the English are the ethnic group of England.

Spoilers, according to Americans Spanish people aren't white, and Jews are. Jews are indeed "white", but they are not European.

"White" is just a word people needed to make up to describe themselves because they don't have a single clue about their heritage.

what kind of approach do you think it would work here?
The answer will probably come to us when we answer the following question:
>what's the european equivalent of identity politics in terms of leftist hysteria?

You idiots if you want to campaign in refugee-compromised areas, do something that uses refugees as an advantage
We describe Islam as "sand people fascists", right? Start by pointing out to them the similarities in our ideologies (make sure to affirm that you are fond of these traits, as opposed to some neo-con saying "hurr durr Palestine is Hitler"), and in our intense hatred for the Zionists that we have in common
Start an "Anti-Zionist League" or something in your city, and tell them about how the Zionists are trying to trick both of our peoples to turn them against each other and conquer Arabia, and comment also that we share a hatred of the western governments and their corruption
Play your cards right and you can have an army of brown fascists (so literally Sup Forums lmao) that turn their hate from the people to the government
Just make sure not to lie or anything, we're not the fucking Jews, you don't have to trick anyone (you better not have been doing it anyway, kike) because Arabs generally believe all the "ZOG" stuff, since their country is basically on a crusade against the fucks in ISISrael
tl;dr if you want to do something in Europistan, then turn the refugees against our/their common enemies

Mate, its over. drop this fucking stupid "its okay to be white" bullshit, it was a good for five minutes (i america) dont bring this shit to europe.

i also dont want to import more identity politics to europe from america than we already have done.

It also makes no sense in terms of history. What is "White" history? I can tell you about French history, or Italian history; I can talk about a Pole or a Swede, but I've never seen a "White" person.

Just be happy RiCIArd Spencer isn't over there
...on second thought, he would probably be prosecuted the minute he steps foot in Europe for "hate crimes"
Maybe Dicky Spencer SHOULD go over there...

Stir up one's pride in their nation. You are not really shamed for being white are you? But you are being shamed for being British aren't you? The evil british empire colonizing and enslaving the island natives. Britiain is being attacked not white people.

>skin tone
>made up because no clue about heritage
salazar used "white" to describe portuguese settlers vs the negroes (that the americans were supporting)

wrong, faggot. I honestly think its already worn itself out. Drop it, move on to the next propaganda piece.

If you have to describe yourself as "White" you're already an identityless mongrel. I'm not "White", I'm English, from England, the land of the English.

these gets were wasted

>Translate pls?

Tranlations are clumsy.

* "Multikult ist kein Muss": multiculturalism is not a must

* "Heimatliebe ist was Schönes": Love for once home(land) is something beautiful.

Heimat cannot really be translated, as it's is a very German (and to this day very positive, even Romatic) word. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimat

Guy-Pierre is on the right track, we should focus on the topic to come up with the perfect unattackable message

It's ok to be proud

Oh fuck off, don't bring this cringey shit to mah yurop

im not sure exactly. i think our number one issue across all european countries is immigration.
we need to come up with a way of talking to the public about immigration that doesnt immediately make them shout back with claims of racism.

Yeah the 3s guy is a faggot who doesn't understand that murica and Europe are different, but what's wrong with hating CIA plant Richard Spencer?

*Multikulti

An example to support your point:
"Sandnigger fascists" represent practically everything leftists hate. In our country support for fascism is forbidden by the constitution. See where this is going?

This is why Bowden's "we're not sorry" was such a crowd pleaser.

But what do we do with them afterward? I don't want them to stay or anything and turning on them looks really bad.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimat
interesting, thanks

>Commies btfo
This has really put a cog in their wheels, dare I say 4D chess?

Next time we get invaded do you mind not bombing our navy into oblivion because "just in case".

Replace white with the native ethnicity of the country.

>its okay to be english
>its okay to be french
>its okay to be bavaria
Etc.

It's ok to be a successful straight white Christian male

What about "its ok to be critical of Islam"?
Or Jordan Petersons classic "is this a picture of Mohammed?"

It's OK to have autism

Exactly
Bring them back to their home Country so they can make it stronger, after filling them with ethnonationalist ideas (note, neo-nazi Skinheads should be nowhere near this stuff if any of us do it), and also to fight the Zionists at the source
Or something like that
Still working on that part, but since if we don't do anything they'll still be here it's better than nothing to get them on our side

yes, but instead of focusing on something negative as "we don't want foreigners" we should focus on a positive statement like "this country is good as it is"

A sense of cultural strength is what is needed in Europe. Not even half of what has happened to us over the past century would have even been implied were we to have retained our confidence. A sense of gusto and boldness is what is needed.

And don't take cues from America, who has done nothing but hurt Europe over the last 70 years, from Suez, to using us as a sacrificial lamb in the Cold War.

Mirin

wtf is italy lost ? I didnt know they were murica tier when it comes to self hate

It won't work here because we already hated each other, dpesite our Whiteness.
What you have to do is "It's ok to be English" "It's ok to be French" etc because we hold ourselves over others

However doing so, especially where i live (((London))), is actaully jailable

It's not like I personally did any of that stuff
Hell, I hated the allies even as a liberal kid because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a giant overreaction
But you're right about it being a bad idea to take most burgers here seriously

PHASE ll HAS BEGUN!

I will post as many as I can around Chicago. Malcolm X college and around obams house on the southside. Ill try to hit all the northside jew neighborhoods too. There are a fee funeral parlors that are jewish, so those first. Also, all the mexican food trucks. They need more white customers. Itll be easy cuz they dont speak english. McDonalds and public transport is a no brainer, I never see that many whites there.

I was talking about the "It's okay to be White" font actually. I'm trying to create a french version of it

It's ok to be white makes no sense in Europe as it's been pointed out in this thread. We don't have the racial division in politics the US have. However an European variant could be "It's ok to love your country". It would definitely trigger the media while normies wouldn't find it offensive or racist.

The english flyer worked in the Netherlands. It made the news (with predictable leftie reee's) after it was sighted in Maastricht.

How about “it’s ok to have gender roles” or something about the nuclear family

Bah you guys are just so emotional, even the cons are emotionally right wing. It takes a head full of imagination to be moved by a statement "it's okay to be white".

There was a couple of these posted around my uni campus. I trawled the local instagram and there's a bunch of brown people and soy boys getting assblasted

i agree
im not ashamed of being british at all. if you ask me the british have contributed more to the development of mankind than anybody else in terms of inventions and innovations, if not then we are definitely up there at the top. of course we did horrible, evil things but who didnt?
the problem is our schools only teach the bad things the british empire did but dont explain that those bad things lead to extraordinary things being achieved

we need a big change in our political structure is what we need. everything is just a big mess right now and nobody knows what direction to go in. no doubt the EU is a big distraction, they have too much influence on everything that matters in europe at the moment

>implying it's okay to be English

What uni

>Oy vey, there's not even any such thing as white people, goyim!
$0.02

no such thing as "white" in Europe (unless you're not European in which case you have to go back). Poles and Romanians are technically more "white" than Italians but have much lower social status

Coventry

Only the redditors are "moved", plus, I don't remember my comment being about the whole event we did
The point was for the media to react like they always do to it, nothing more, and I understand that

Kaledo Style IIRC

Such a shame our once eternal rival has become so cucked that they have to bow to Germany
Shame.

Maybe a simple question to evoke thought by people:

>How many Natives are left?
>What % of this City are foreign?
etc

or make it interactive with 2 sheets:
1. Mark this page if you're a Native
2. Mark this if you aren't from here

>deep down knows Italians aren't white.

I was thinking of doing mine but I think it would go over peoples heads

you're either a sad cuck or a whiny permavictim gook yourself, probably the latter

>"sand people fascists"
antifa, go home

Thanks

I was inspired to do it myself, but I'm worried that I'll end up getting caught and expelled

nah i dont think that will do it. i mean you can give it a try if you want but if you ask me it wont go anywhere.
i think the right here in europe needs to focus on one or two key issues at the moment and i dont think gender roles is one of them.

Europe is multi-ethnic at this point. Just using IOTBW

The original message *would* work in the most "diverse" regions of Europe, especially in capitals and the largest cities. Paris, Berlin, and London are as le 56% face as any city in the US.

The bigger problem in Europe is the stricter and more punitive speech laws.

It's like you don't even know what the core values of Islam are
If you don't listen to sand people music about turning Tel Aviv into a ball of fire then you're living life wrong

Go shill your stupid T shirts on plebbit

He was sitting on the ground at her feet like a little dog. Not cool.

no, they're not, not remotely so. London and Paris are like 70% white. NYC is 20% white at best

>multiethnic background of these countries
America was 90% White just 40 years ago.

Plutôt:
>Il n'y a pas de mal à être blanc

If you cant say it's ok to be white in Europe then fuck it let the whole thing crumble

doesn't work because 'ANYONE CAN BE FRENCH'

No, and that was during my liberal-weeb phase when that was the one part of WWII I cared about
Kids these days are probably going to hate the Allies because Anime has made them literally worship Japan

Americans don't seem to get that 'English' and 'French' have become just as meaningless as 'American'

The Response will be

"WE ARE ENGLISH BRUV TAKBIR!"

What about Warwick Uni? I am about 1-2 miles from it.

fuck me sideways Paddy that's very good idea, although the interactive sheet is better IMO because "How many Natives are left?" is still somehow aggressive in its tone

>buy my t shirts goy

>tare
Nobody uses this word or knows what it means.

Won't work. The left in Europe has it a lot easier, as they can attack nationalities without backlash. In the USA (self declared best nation on earth) pissing on the US would be political suicide, so they have to attack skin color. Here nationalism is considered equal to fascism, hence why they can attack your nationality and you may not defend yourself. Subsequently saying things like "It's okay to be german/french/whatever" would be seen as exclusionary and label you a racist.

We could potentially say "It's okay to be european", as that would fuck heavily with their two narratives of pro EU and pro mudshits, since most mudshits come from the asian and african continent. Effectively invoking a common core of european values and heritage that are incompatible with foreigners, especially in regards to islam.

This shit is so retarded you will create a "Diversity" wave that never existed in Europe, unlike the US.

We don't have self hating Europeans and niggers like the US, and on average Europe is consisted of more than 95% Europeans.

You will create horrible waves as comebacks from this stupid shit

or Sweden

Does it mean black?

Tarr...not rocket science bruv