Why did Swedish men castrate them selves?

Why did Swedish men castrate them selves?
Vaccination?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509481088575.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know but it's beautiful.

Did he shoot her?

Womens trachery and end of white civilization in one picture

>Why did Swedish men castrate them selves?
Gee I wonder what might have led to the current state of Sweden.

we enjoy orbiting a girl instead of improving ourself, i mean she will realize her mistake and like me everntually
r-right?

You don't blame a dog for his misbehavior, you blame his owner.

I guarantee everyone who starts threads like this isnt getting laid.

No one truly understands the Swedish phenomenon.

And I'm not talking about envious insecure little fags like OP who can't compete with niggers for pussy, but simply why create a country for yourself and your family that's just so shit to live in, and do it FOR NO FUCKING REASON?

>le bread and circuses argument.
I guarantee everyone making this argument is a shill.

She's fucking a nigger, would you really wanna go after that?

sad

How could anybody let this happen? Those poor fucking boys

This

The contrast between black and white skin makes me diamonds

Racemixing is the natural endgame

both niggers in the pic danetard

Sweden hasn't experienced hardships or war for a very long time, they have grown weak and naive.

mohammed and tyrone are coming for your women, whitey.

Good thing it'll all go to serious shit when money runs out in Sweden.

Pretty sure it turned out that chick was Russian.

This might be the correct answer. They haven't had real problems for generations so they created one.

When shes used up and jizzed on by a nigger, she will be all yours

We are majority atheists and we don't put up with this shit.

The girl does not even look swedish, more like middle eastern.

I hope you're trolling, otherwise that is truly sad and pathetic.

I blame the inactivity of white men. I could've gone on rampage like Breivik, but it is no use if noone else is going to do anything.

Swedish blonde Viking maiden exchanges kisses with a handsome Arab prince who has come to impregnate all Swedish women.

This fucking this is how average swedesh cuck thinks fucking disgusting just give it up change your country name already to swedecuckistan and join african nations fucking degenerate scum

Except men don't own women dumbass.

We were a high-trust society that was poisoned by the Jews

They own their own seed though.

When a person is an adult, no one's owning them, not even their parents.

I feel the same way, we'd have to target kikes though

Leftism, pot and university.

In women's own words: white """men""" are feminine. Blacks exude masculinity.

Notice how the numale/soyboy phenomena is purely a white thing?

Which do you think women prefer?

And blacks have bigger dicks than whites.

in all but name

someday soon they will unironically be put back in the kitchen and kept there

western decline is built on "equal rights"
like women aborting as a "choice" or being a roastie

At first I was going to make a joke about not being able to tell which one was a boy or a girl, but apparently they are all boys.

Hey calm down Pajeet, don't you talk about how anyone has to change their country when you still bathe on a river full of piss and child corpses.

This, both shit skins.

This.

Unfortunately, being a masculine white male means that you will get put into the "sexist misogynist bigot macho"-Category. Meanwhile, Tyrone and Ahmed can be as much of an asshole as they want to be and still get glorified by it.

This is true. White males need to piss off, you have no business getting in the way of white women and immigrant men.

No they will not, as our laws protect them and that's how it will be.

Abortion should be a choice, why the fuck someone should give a birth to a child when that person is not even willing to take care of that child?

True.

it's societal conditioning, everyone that isnt actively fighting this blatant genocide has been conditioned by society to believe that as long as we don't act/chimp out, we are resevered a seat at the proverbial "table of a stable future." This was the worst trick the jew played on us because it prevents us from actively doing anything regardless of the clear and present danger we see every day. We now all think that someday, as long as we keep following protocol, we'll be making decent money with a qt wife and the worlds problems will disappear. None of this will happen for most of us and for those of us that it doesn happen for, we will be unhappy knowing that we threw away the future of our race, a race that has accomplish things other wouldn't have for millennias, to live a life as a wage slave with a wife that hates you and kids that will be blacked in the future

You lot might say that this is the best timeline, but I tried to take the nightmare goggles off and everything looks the same

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509481088575.webm

Thanks for the pic OP. A few more like it and my 'swedenyes' folder will be bigger than 'britbongistan' one.

have a similar one in return

Beautiful family, but this one is even more so.

So in reality, Breivik is a hero. For the crime of being ahead of his time he is in prison

At this point, what can you really do? Women have shown their true selves. They are literal chimpanzees when it comes to dating and only respect strength, even if it's only momentarily. If they even consider dating men with primitive doctrines because they find it exciting, what exactly is there to fight for? Should men revert back in time and become primitive again to match women's desires?
Former generations have chosen to give women freedom of choice. This is the future women choose. Men opting out of dating is a very logical response.
Striving to be stable and honourable are valid ideals, women just don't value those until they have hit the wall.

>tfw no glorious preussen military state to commit yourself to
>not old that, but prussia is FUCKING POLSIH now

i hate this fucking timeline, everything that would have made be content was taken from me

such a cruel world

u r just jelly of the BBC admit it