Mediterraneanism General

ITT: Let's discuss the accomplishments of the Mediterranean peoples.
For some reason on this board there’s always talk about “the white race”. When people say that they mean Germanic/Nordid and Anglo etc in other words cumskins. People always talk about how “Europe should stick together”. I say screw that. That’s just a sneaky way for them to take credit for our Mediterranean accomplishments and far more successful civilizations/Empires. Don’t get your self involved with these rats. Our people are far more superior any every way, shape or form.
Giuseppe Sergei is our father figure.
Face it “Aryans”. You’re nothing compared to us.
Share your background(Spaniard) and contribute. Shoo shoo euroafrican cum skins.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hb8em
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

am I mediterranean?

yes

Friendly reminder that if you don't cook with olive oil, you're not truly living.

no

This, butternigger will not be spared

>mfw mentally challenged northerners claiming margarine is healthier than all

I am Iranian does that mean I am Mediterranean too user

/this

Listen shitskin, you're a failure because of you. Fix yourself

Aryan and Arab

anglos cannot stop ruining nice things

Ofc, user

Goes without saying

i have some spaniard and italiand blood. am i mediterraneo?

/This

lmfao whats with that fag hair

can i join desu?

Yes, brother and a bit of Amerindian I’m guessing?

There’s air blowing through their hair

I am Bulgarian am I Mediterranean?

yep. im argentinian. 1/4 spaniard 1/4 italian 1/4 amerindian and 1/4(????).

>accomplishments of the Mediterranean peoples

The greeks made it all. Not only they are the pioneers to democracy and philosophy it was also their cultural influence that made Rome.

my man showed up to the photo shoot lookin like the babadook lmao :ok: :ok: :ok:

Meds rape savage non-white peoples while true Aryans make all the scientific advancements.

science is jew my friend.

Sorry but no

1/4 amerindian automatically bars you from being med, you are a castizo/mutt,not any better than american mutts
sorry friend

What scientific advancements

Dats rite man.

>Healthy reminder that mediterranean cuisine its the fucking best. Its so good that makes you get laid.

bump with truth

Whoever did that meme got it all wrong. Actually extra virgin olive oil is the better quality and more expensive one.

>yellow like gold

FFS BURGERBOI

Go there, everyone is roached LUL

Kike dc thread

Italians ARE white

Very few Aryan tribes settled into northern Italy, Spain etc. gtfo of here with that Italians are white bs

Do you guys plan on ever making any contributions to civilization again or???

Aryan is an occult term and you have absolutely zero idea what it means. Only use it because someone somewhere told you what you now think it means.

read a book.

Don't blame him
calling italians white is the only way he can claim the Roman empire and renaissance are "white" too
which ofcourse is a lie, the levels of WEWUZery in this board are as high as the average nigger page
whites, just like niggers, don't want to accept that they're insignificant compared to mediterraneans

meds a best
g*rms a shit

t.half both

Do I look Mediterranean, Sup Forums?

meanwhile

I pity north euros who never get a chance to have olive oil, it's not only healthier but also tastier.

ikr, we pretty much bathe in that stuff

i have some olive acres in Crete and Methana
best thing ever
nordic/germanic diet is so subhuman it's not even bad
meanwhile we can survive 1 month with nothing but (our own) olive oil if we have to

But that just says otherwise? Only "aryans" there are germans. Britain is anglo, france is med/germanic and italy med. Austro-hungary is slav with a bit of germanic.

>not even bad
not even funny*
i pity those subhumans

The term mediterranean is bullshit. Levantines and nord africans are subhumans and they get lumped in just because they border a sea
>what separates humans from animals: the Mediterranean

slavs are subhuman

French are both med and aryan, we're the true white and the true masterrace. Americans are niggers.

i am greek

indeed
and yet somehow aryans achieve to be more subhuman
their only achievement
being more subhuman than slavshits

Get massively in debt to a German and it should complete the look.

go be a baguette somewhere else

Meanwhile greeks are hobos and looks like gypsies, those D&C threads are retarded.

Check mate blondie

he also has to not pay it back
germans are never seeing their money again

At least they are not black

lmao don't you have another war to lose and another million niggers to let in?

>it's ok because they speak french

So is that a yes?

>This coming from Brazil

You are not Mediterranean, Abdullah
Greek men in pic related

Half of France is mediterranean dude. Don't shit on them for their immigration problems, we all have them

Mediterranean Reich when?
>1000 years of comfy

and nordfags don't even coat the pasta with oil after cooking. they eat one course and gobble it down because their women, when they stop scheming for muhdicking and actually cook, don't put real effort into it. they don't take their time eating which is why they're obese. they wear shit clothes and live in trailers.
caesar aurelius was right to attack those lowlives. they're nothing but albino niggers.

Southern Frenchmen are bro-tier, never stated something else
But the poster was a larping Arab

Brazil being mixed doesn't make you any less black.

Hahah,

Wrong
Mostly alpine and Mediterranean

That's the truth, fucking nord cucks will never understand that Meds are the real master race.

lol no it's fucking not

once the EU falls we'll get to it
soon

I wonder (((who))) is behind the creation of this term

Now show the other half and you’ll find out

We actually use quite a bit of olive oil up here nowadays too. We have our own oils though and also use plenty of butter.

Also why this divide and conquer?

Ooga booga indeed.

Mediterranean is equal to Southern Europid
The term is based on Italy, Greek, Iberia and Southern France not on muslim countries

Yet Meds still come out better looking than all Northern Europeans.

A turkish vassal claiming relevance. How cute.

But Yanklet, if you like Mexico this fucking much maybe you should just go back?

>whites
>thinking they can compete

OMG 2% AFRICAN WE ARE ALL DOOMED

my #1 whitefu, italiana, gorgeous even post-wall. nordroasties cannot compete.

I'm 100% French my mother is blond and blue eyed and my father have dark hairs and green eyes. French are the quintessence of the Europeans.

Those nigger eyes tho

>all my family has curly hair
>olive, very clean skin
>hairy
>tall
>can trace my family's lineage to a village that was built by thracians who just kinda stayed there
>every time I go to Italy or Greece they assume I'm from there
>utterly shocked when I say I'm not
>spaniards even sorta look at me weird when I say I'm bulgarian
>portugese downright take me as a lost brother

Wish we could all just get along a little better, it saddens me when greeks and us are at odds. I mean, fuck, I'm not the only person like this. I know dozens of people who have ancestors from Greece and there's very clear signs of Med ancestry when you walk the streets of the South/Sofia or even among Varna (idk why but not in the other coastal parts).

You're almost me! Only thing is, I've been to Italy and they seemed to take me as one of their own. Some spoke in italian to me, presuming that I knew it, and were suprised to find out that I'm not an italian.
My hair is wavy, though - it's not completely curly, but it's not straight, either.
I've been told by many people here in Bulgaria that I look like a Greek, too.
Weird stuff.

Olive oil is expensive here so i only use it for salads

>nordroasties
accurate

debunked
archive.is/Hb8em

>mfw a single outdated shitty study made by a poo in loo woman is all they have

>Greece
>1-2 sexual partners

no worries
when we annex europe we will unite the balkans and nuke albania

t. hessalonigger