GET IN HERE

Hes going after Crooked Hillary! Get in here!

She will be in jail by 2019. God Bless Donald Trump!

Why?

There's literally no point.

That Q larper's looking pretty good right about now...

Digits confirm
Praise KEK
Seig Heil!

He should fucking do something and stop talking about it, this is getting old

deflection. he's just trying to take the spotlights off him

Even if she does something wrong and gets thrown in jail, then what? Who's he going to blame next?

Yeah Its RIDICULOUS TOP TIER corruption that she isnt behind bars already, and it makes me lose alot of faith in our legal system

This! AF1 took off this morning Q said tweets would follow. Anyone got the screencap?

CROOKED
HILLARY

theyre losing control of the narrative, over A YEAR OF INVESTIGATION and all they get is POPADOPULOPILUS? some random no name?

The investigation is over.
Now the real one begins

Bets on who the indictments are for

Over two years of investigations into Hillary and still fucking nothing?

Just give it up. He's using her as a deflection scapegoat and you idiots are falling for it.

HE'S GOING ALL OUT!

Gotta be Podesta

I dont think clinton will be directly.
But she'll be investigated the same way trump was.

Podesta, DWS, and Lynch should be worried.

What kind of chess is this?

I think he's trying to drum up as much public support as possible for these investigations before Sessions unleashes hell. I think Trump knows the storm is going to cause a lot of collateral damage, so he needs the public to DEMAND these investigations happen instead of the DOJ just going ahead with them.

MAGA

I'm having "you'd be in jail" flashbacks.
And it's great.

You actually get paid for a lame post like this? How much is a shit post like this worth?

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

why the fuck did it take him this long

will he even go through with it this time

>she dindu nuffin

Justice? Also Truth and the American way.

I wish he would do something, instead of tweeting about it. I like Trump, but this shit is getting old. He practically IS the justice department. So fucking do it already.

>Over two years of investigations into Hillary and still fucking nothing?
if the rest of our government weren't corrupt she'd have been busted for whitewater

>Hes going after Crooked Hillary!

He's not. He's whining that Sessions and the Justice Department aren't doing anything.

What does he want the FBI to do? The DNC is a private organization, and are able to operate their primaries as they see fit. They only have other members of the organization to answer to

>>>/lebbit/t_d

>nothing will ever be as comfy as the debate livethreads

>Over two years of investigations into Hillary and still fucking nothing?

more like two decades.

t. Obama voter

Noone that wears that meme flag would talk like you are.

Shill detected.

Which one are you?

>(((and FBI)))

What did he mean by this?

LURK MORE YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

>shill
>being this new

>plus, plus...

PLUS
ULTRA
DECODE IT, IT'S HAPPENING

Whitewater was a joke. Ken Starr spent years on it and wound up impeaching Bill over a blowjob.

If you want to know what Hillary did that was REALLY sketchy, google "cattle futures". Even liberals will admit it stinks.

I will celebrate when he dies.

i'm not really knowledgeable in presidential power, but it seems like all he does is talk about it and point it out. i mean he's the president, couldn't he actually force someone to do something about all of this? i mean, it seems like when obama was president he did anything he fucking wanted including the dreamer's act when they said that he didn't really have the authority to put that bill into place, but he did it anyway.

Why do I have to read these bottom to top? Fuck Twitter.

Which one are you?

Everything she does stinks. Everything. She is the most corrupt piece of shit on the planet. The US will be improved by her total departure from this earth.

Yeah fucking a

How come no else this?
>Captcha in pic wtf
Inb4 phonefag

>reaching these levels of new
haha nigga oh my god

My type isn't on there

Nice digits shill

Hahahahahagahaahahahahaaahs look at these fucking losers lmaoooooooo
> blumpt iz duh curupt one not hilldawg
Hahahahahahahahahahahahshshshahhahahahahahajjajajsjajajajajajjajajahuehueheuehueueheueheuheueuhuehuehueheuehuehuehuehuehuehueheueueuh3h3h3h3h3h3h3h3h you fucking losers and by the fucking way its only been one fucking year into his term how the fuck do u suppose he do anything while he was a normal citizen dumb fucks lmaooooooooo omg its fucking hilarious watching you guys crash and burn knowing all this bullshit """""debates""""""" lol were all useless all your facebook post and phone calls to people to say how evik blumpt is WERE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS hahahahahahhaheehehheheheehh3h3h3h3h3h3h3huehuehueheue

Get a load of this faggot.

sounds good cuck leaf

>i mean he's the president, couldn't he actually force someone to do something about all of this?

It's very very bad for the president to personally demand that the Justice Department investigate people. It's considered an abuse of power.

>i mean, it seems like when obama was president he did anything he fucking wanted including the dreamer's act when they said that he didn't really have the authority to put that bill into place, but he did it anyway.

That was a policy change, not a prosecution. Note that nobody questions Trump's power to simply reverse it on his own authority.

The damage control is real

but but what about hillary.

forgot the pic

M A D
M A N

What's in it for ol' Ed? He just seems silly, and weird.

twitter could not exist in its current form without massive welfare for people to sit around all day and bitch

>Who's he going to blame next?
so what' she blaming killary for?
askin for a friend.

>trump inserts himself everytime a Democrat starts to critically examine the disastrous effect the Clinton Cartel and their corruption have on their party
>immediately means many democrats kneejerk to defend Hillary because of association with Trump
>democrats never reform and continue to align themselves with Hillary whom most americans hate

Seriously how is Trump so good at politics.

They cannot legally prosecute her because to many people are saying she should be in jail. The more Trump tweets about her the less likely she will go. I forget what the court battle was called but anyone who is already at a disadvantage due to public opinion cannot be prosecuted fairly due to said opinion.

You can't take down the Demon Queen. More than half of Washington will go down with her.

The President really had very little active power. He can indirectly affect things by the his appointment selections, but he's more of a spokesman or a director than someone who goes out and accomplishes things

He's reply-bombing right after Trumps tweet. Probably a paid shill

wtf I hate the rule of law now

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dnt let him go to Japan or China. They will murder him.

Paid in buttsecks.

He's not doing shit.

its time to pokemon go to jail

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I N L O O
N
L O O
O
O

>Legendary Crooked Hillary

That's bullshit. The jury is there to hear evidence, they are generally instructed by the judge to not read any current events surrounding the case. No trial would EVER happen in America if this were the case as public opinion is around non fucking stop

Guys, It just hit me : What if they're admitting HRC rigging the elections in an attempt to say "The elections got rigged, therefore Trump did not actually win the elections fairly since HRC sabotaged the favorite candidate?"
What if they're so desperate to throw HRC under the bus as an attempt to go after Trump ? After all, HRC fucked-up (((Sanders))) up, so that's a jewish betrayal right there. I know it sounds stupid enough, but lets face it, there's no limit to the retardism of the Left-wing.

Does anyone else feel like it's actually kinda amazing that people can shitpost on the president's Twitter feed? I mean he'll never reply, but it's pretty neat

If Bernie had been given a fair shake, he would have won the nomination for sure.

And the polling at that time was strongly indicating Sanders torpedoed any republican by a much wider margin than Hillary. Head to Head vs Trump was hovering at 65/35 for Sanders at time of California Primary.

So in short, Bernie would have won. His broad appeal to independent voters, who make up 40% or more of total US voters, his cross appeal to appalled conservatives, his positive name recognition with veterans - Bernie would have won.

DNC would rather sink and lose with the crystal and the violins playing than keep afloat and win with a progressive who might tax speculative mircotransactions performed by servers.

Bernie. Would. Have. Won.

Oh hey, my trips.

Scalps. They took scalps with Flynn. They bragged about it. They have taken others. Bannon. And bragged.

Time to start taking theirs.

im so torn on this on one hand i wish he would fuck off cause as soon as he attaches himself to it the dems who did wont
on the other hand we need him to tweet about it so the media will even fucking talk about it

most people can think about more than one thing at a time, well most people who matter, so not a leaf.

to show that there are consequences for fucking this country, and prevent people who fear those consequences from taking the risk.

He's trying to do this without sparking a civil war. Has to get everyone hating her before locking her away forever. Trump voters and Bernie bros are there so we're getting close.

Surely, Hillary will lose the election any day now! You Hillary tards are going to be SO mad!

Damn. One mention of Shillary "Politician for Hire" Clinton and the fucking shillbots are out in fucking force.

Lock her up.

But he is not. Gotta root out all the holdout holdover supervises first. But he may be at just about critical mass.

This one is objectively superior. Left can't meme.

what are the bones coming through your fingers?

Trump will never forgive Hillary losing the election.

all executive power is vested in the president.

why doesn't he personally file charges? contrary to public opinion, the president is the chief LEO.

Hitlery has been getting away with shit since WHitewater. Look it up. EVERYONE that got near it did prison time but BJ and the Witch.

Elite pedophilia, sex trafficking, and occultism common knowledge by end of the year

Awan investigation exposes terrorist connections, or massive blackmail ring

Seth Rich got whacked

Trump drops redpills on all of these and more

The Swamp WILL be drained

those are fins chief

t. faggit shill thinks Sup Forums is a pede board. Lurk moar newfag.

The chess board is set and ready for a major offensive strike

Hillary got more Mexican votes than the president of Mexico

As soon as I hear Podesta, I'm opening the Champagne. If I hear of NG deployments, I'm going to absolutely go insane with joy.

He'd rather have the actual DOJ do it so it doesn't appear that he's just going after his political opponents.

A decent amount of the populace would be so easily riled up in a "he's pulling a stalin!" sort of narrative.

>There's literally no point.
nice try Schlomo. your girl is going down and taking the new Sanhedrin with her

>hillary covering up the rest of "beaner"
every time