Who are the niggers of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/scores-arrested-malawi-mobs-kill-8-suspected-vampires-171023074106197.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look in a mirror

Someone call the suicide hotline

somalians

Dominicans

Bantus have always been the niggest of them all, especially with other Africans They are the quintessential negro.

Somalis without a doubt.
Zulus also pretty bad.

Almost forgot about Bantus.

somolians

White people

Aboriginals

>afrika
>argentinians
>chines
>russians
>leftists
/thread

American niggers.

Ruskies

Australian aboriginals.

kongoniggers

bantu

The baby is cute

Is that Frank Gore?

Bantus, Somalis are the negro jew

Somaliabo Muslim

USA niggers for sure

Subsaharan niggers. Literally stupider than gorillas

Haitians

>this

Equatorial Guinea has the dumbest niggers

Albino niggers

bantus

Came to post this. At the turn of the century, 2000, roles had become reversed. We are now the slaves

>work around but not with a lot of blacks
>also middle easterns
>one day overhear a conversation between a couple muslims
>"see you hire american nigger to load truck it costs five dollars, african nigger cost ten, but african nigger not drunk"

Which sub race of nigger has the biggest and meatiest cocks? I want to jack off to my white wife while she is sucking off the largest type of cock that the nigger race can offer up/

Vampires

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/scores-arrested-malawi-mobs-kill-8-suspected-vampires-171023074106197.html

>Somalis are the negro jew
That would be the Ethiopians, since many of them have kike like facial profiles as a result of being Hebrew rape babies from 3000 years ago

Yep. I can understand african niggers, why they burning people alive etc. because they are savages living in huts from cow shit but USA niggers are worse. They get educated, living in first world, yet still chimpout and act like animals.

Niggers. it's genetic bedrock, user.

Is that the sims?

somalishits are the absolute shit of all the great apes.

they look like special ed kids lmao

Argentina.

R A R E
A
R
E

the nigs of nogs are 15-35 year old black males.