Richard Spencer denied platform in federal building

"An anti-immigrant group led by the white nationalist Richard B. Spencer was told on Thursday that it could not hold its annual conference in a federal office building ..."

nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/richard-spencer-washington-conference.html

but that's illegal in burger country isn't it?

its very illegal. They will be raped in court

Funny because Spencer is a COINTELPRO operative already.

weird that they wouldn't let a fed into a federal building

you are on so many strawmans...
With your logic, hitler would be pro jews because he transported 70k jews to palestine.

Spencer thread? Spencer thread.

Welp, call Sam Dickson. Time to give the courts that good dick again.

Know a fed when you see one, man. Even if he isn't one he is charismatic at all and says dumb shit like "muh peaceful ethnic cleansing". You won't win any followers through saying retarded shit like that

Good. Last time he gave a speech to 12 people and it costs taxpayers $500,000 in security. This guy is an anti-American conman. He should be denied speaking if he can't afford to fit the bill for his bullshit.

>Spencer: "We have all of the time in the world!"

Spoken like a man who has supposedly been doing this for years and only has 30 followers. If he's the face of white nationalism then we are all doomed.

Kek, looks like coneheads

Lol, he's gotta be building up a ridiculous war chest suing schools and government. They can't stop him without a Democrat judge pissing on the Constitution.

*isn't charimatic

Fuck off Moarpheus

but he is a fed

Top kek, also true

No clue who that is, and I'm not saying necessarily that pic would be my approach, but acting like a RACE WAR NOW retard isn't going to get you support from the average white. Your loss if you just wanna keep LARPing

This guy's such a fucking con and bait. I wonder who's the one paying him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on Soros payroll to give the "alt-right' a leader or something. No one gets into the news cycle doing the shit he does unless they have lots of influential "friends."

You've clearly never listened to him or you'd know that's a strawman.

I'd agree that there's some sort of smear campaign against the "alt-right" to paint it as an organized movement with a leader and all. In reality alt-right can mean anything from alt-lite Trump Republican to white-identitarians. The term's meaningless

Bruh .. look at this dude

To Spencer or that Moarpheus guy? I've listened to a little bit of Spencer (some interview with an Asian lady, Millennial Woes hangout 2015 and his debate with a German reporter). If I'm missing something I'll watch more of him if I'm wrong

oh nonononono ..

AAAA HAHAHAHA

lmao

He's pretty much the designated "leader" of the smear term "alt-right." That's literally his job, smear the righteous part of the right as "alt-right" and have it conflated with shit normals think are bad. The guy was a fucking nobody. He literally had no platform before somehow becoming the "leader" of the "alt-right."

There's no 'race war now' anywhere. Of course he gets smeared by the media, so does anyone left of Marx.

Yup. He's just the leader of that NPI as far as I'm concerned. I don't see him as any sort of authority and I'm sure most of Sup Forums thinks he's a clown as well as far as I can see

hahahahaahhaa

>Basketball-American memes
Hide your leftism better, friend.

Hopefully, spencer court rapes those cucks into submission.

>The term's meaningless

it was only created to shame non-neocon conservatives

basically anyone who takes on the label is a retard and/or lefty shill

I'll go watch some more interviews with him in it and some of his speechs so I can get a clearer view on it. I know he did call for a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" once, which I think is retarded. Maybe my view is wrong, but I don't trust the guy, not to mention that autistic "HEIL TRUMP" shit

dont forget marx was kinda right.

Conehead detected

topkek

*was created to DEFINE non-neocons. Don't make a term and they call you whatever they want.
Half ass effort

I don't think he was ready for the publicity. Hailgate and C-ville have been learning experiences.

>having this much of a hard on for Spencer

>turning Spencer into an illegally oppressed victim
This is going to backfire spectacularly

Spencer isn't pushing for a race war, I agree with the general gist of that comic though. The problem isn't Spencer, it's people who are further right than him

His mother is literally jewish.