ITT: We wait for the predicted Happening

ITT: We wait for the predicted Happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

arrl.org/60m-channel-allocation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol that reeks of effort, 100% bullshit

hope its real

haps

Badselfeater all over again, you guys.

At this stage I think everybody on Sup Forums hopes this is real, apart from the shills obviously, is this not the day we have been waiting for? I mean this is a proper happening if its true.

Which ultimately means itll be nothing.

>5330.5 kHz AM a
What's on it?

Department of Defense broadcast.

>arrl.org/60m-channel-allocation
Not any more, it's been allocated as a Amateur Radio channel. But there are still military channels on 60m band, just not this frequency.

It's an intra-operability broadcast.

*We wait for literally absolutely fucking zilch

Its amazing how many retarded fucking autists on this board fall for any elaborate post written in multiple paragraphs by any reply baiting aspie

Im almost convinced LARPs are now some sort of CTR disinfo campaign. There is no other explanation for the massive amounts of retards that fall for this bullshit time and time again and scream SHILL any time you point it out

>At this stage I think everybody on Sup Forums hopes this is real, apart from the shills obviously, is this not the day we have been waiting for? I mean this is a proper happening if its true.
This time, they created way too many posts for it not to be true.

Plus Brazille and Fauxchahontas throwing Hitlery under the bus?

But it wouldn't surprise me if we get disappointed, either.

it is almost never happening, and I bet tomorrow also wont

>Im almost convinced LARPs are now some sort of CTR disinfo campaign. There is no other explanation for the massive amounts of retards that fall for this bullshit time and time again and scream SHILL any time you point it out

If she didn't deserve punishment, we wouldn't be so interested in this story. It's like the Al Capone takedown. Plus, there's the Seth Rich murder, $6 billion missing from the State Department, pallets of cash delivered to Iran ... These people deserve to fry. If they didn't, we wouldn't be glued to these threads.

That's what stuff like /cfg/ was for. These larp threads are just that. People roleplaying and talking cryptically like a bunch of cringey obese redditurds

it's happening. check 'em

Checked!!

Sam Hyde cannot be stopped

Happening on the horizon