Slavic Whores

I've heard Slavic women are incredibly submissive, and I know quite a few Russians who get mail-order brides in America, but I've also heard they are disgusting, moral-less cunts. Is it worth it, pol?

This is the end of you schlomo, I'd tell you to ask God for forgiveness but you went the other way.
Enjoy being the snack of a chaos demon and being forever tormented in its belly

Posting more sloppy slavs for reference

Fuck off with these retarded ass posts.

You fags wouldn't procreate with these twin Moscow cum dumpsters?! Go back to fucking reddit

>Russians who get mail-order brides in America
the fuck does this even mean

These are Top tier Whores.

The guys get paid to marry the whores for their citizenship, cheesy scheme but look how hot they are!

Top-tier indeed! We should import as many of these women as possible to save the west. Sure, they'd just be baby-making machine whores, but it's exactly what we need right now.

I'm surprised people aren't more interested in this! There are already six "Okay to be White" threads, and other obvious shills. I'm surprised no Russian bros are weighing in! These sluts are top tier white whores, ripe for baby making. You can throw them away and get new ones when you're done! It's the fucking future, pol

Shameless bump for Slavic cunts!

Are Lithuanians slavic? My wife is of Lithuanian descent and has always been very submissive.

That sounds about right! She's probably a hottie just like the rest of them. This is the last whore I'll post due to lack of interest, but you guys should really check those women out! The ones I posted would prob choke on several dicks for a single ruble.

>these filenames
listen, buddy. this board respects women.

Pfft not if you knew who they were!

Just like yours, only twice as greedy due to century of poor life. Of course there are slags who dream of getting into first world country through selling yourselves to some beta who wants mail order bride, but i assure you that they arent dumb and know exactly how cucked your marriage laws are and how to take advantage of them.

True! As long as they'll make babies though, white people benefit.

tell me how tell me how

IDK, Ukrainian girls are extreme gold diggers and cheap prostitutes.

Russians are pretty smart in short-term decisions, so if you put Russian girl in American legal situation, most of them would fuck you up financially. And they will most likely keep you after, so family would be full and children would grow up normally. So it`s not a worse choice, but nothing beats legal situation.

Thing is also - retarded females would not be able to learn the language. So it`s either brainded soon2be obese cunt, or you are fucked.

You can also look for communities of Russian "oldbelievers" around. If you will really take their faith, you will have really traditional life in social sense. It`s like amish, but without retarded bans on technologies. And with extremely strong elder father figure in community and in each family. So if you are an edgy cunt, you should not bother probably. Just remember - they are not some kind of conservative angels with social welfare. Just people trying to keep the tradition.

Also be aware of AIDS. "ex"USSR is more or less South Africa in that sense currently.

Typical Ukrainian! The Russian women I've met through these things seem very traditional, and it's perfect that they speak limited english. Keep them off your finances, that's all!
>>Sex robots facial structure totally Slavic

Literally a Ukranian girl

> Russians who get mail-order brides in America
You sure it's not the other way around?
> Submissive
Only if you're an alpha. They're worse to submissive males than white women are.
> Disgusting, moral-less cunts
Yes
> Is it worth it?
No.

How did they "seem"? Because they told you, or because they apply some traditional culture to their everyday lives?

Remember, that Hollywood is in the most part built on Russian acting schools of Chekhov and Stanislavsky. And those where developed during the bolshevism yoke. The mummery potential there is immeasurable. And if you did not played dumb well enough during last 99 years, you would be plainly murdered.

Relax your titties aidsmaster, OP is obviously a proxyfag.

they're all whores.

slavic women are the jews of their gender

No, dum dum. You would want to move to Eastern Europe, if you bring them to Weimar America they or your kids will just adapt to this country.

Are you saying they're acting? I'm still okay with it. Some of them seem tiny, and have poor bone structure though...I wonder if this is typical? I see this one definitely has poor genes, however.

what are you 12

12 inches deep in slavic whores! Can anybody turn those photos into "Blacked" memes? Most of them are Putin's whore daughter..

Anti russian propoganda is so strong you fuckers might as well tattoo the star of david on your foreheads fags. Reminder, white Russians are white just like white americans are white. Any one who says otherwise is a shill.

Holy fuck, I had understood that girls accepted the marriage despite the distance.

But what the point of it?
They give money to the men who will take care of them.

And do other whites are white?

Slavs are not white is a forced message

Don't post this type of stuff if you ever do visit Russia, you can go to jail for antisemitism there.

White slavs are not nigs, muds nor browns

Fuck kikes, kills all Jews

What happenend fags? We need some more bullshit spewing

Fuggggggggggggggg

Muh russians rigged the election

Russian arent white

Russian women are schlutts

Hurr durr

Slavs are fundamentally like any other women: ruined by the rights that are given to them. Slavs sluts might be OK while in slavistan where feminism is considered a terrorist organization but not in the west.

(((Tomoko)))

Predictable faggot, don't take it out on me because your country won't let you get married! Get a slavic mud-whore loke the rest if us, proxyfag
>>Your women are subhuman

>implying getting married in the west is a good thing.
Enjoy your divorce raep

Ouch...Nixon with the hard truths

Russians are as ethnically diverse as the population of the US.

It is our responsibility to support the classic familial structure, otherwise the west is fucked.

kike thinks im hiding behind a proxy

Kys serious

They all get fat on the eve of their 30th birthday. Some a little earlier, very few a little later, but all of them will be shaped like a bell with cankles before too long.

West was fucked the moment women got the right to vote. Wait for collapse to rebuild or move, those are your options.

Sure schlomo

She'll divorce you, give you AIDS and take your money.
Sure worth it.

>>Shitposting pro-Russian garbage at 5am from kangaroo-island

all american girls are blacked and single moms by their 30th bday,il take a chubby girl over a nigger crazed slut any day

Bumping with slavic whores

>go to a site where whores whore themselves for citizenship
>wtf why are they so moral-less cunts?!1
Face it, nobody would love an obese retarded lump of shit like you if not for your passport and/or money.

I hope you guys get an Anfisa.

She's guaranteed to drain your money then cheat on you, Ameribro.

>tfw im a poor shit so they just drain my cawk and leave

shit, serbia; you'll take whatever you can get and ask for more.
beggars shouldn't be choosers, you know.

My man, just dump them the second she asks you to take her on a vacation or buy her something semiexpensive, that's what I do

and yet... they still do it. in droves. don't hate the chubby player, stupid.
if they'd rather be with a "retarded lump of shit" rather than you, even for citizenship, what does that say about your country?

> russian cunts
> making babies

top cuck; russians are some of the least fertile broads

yea,ofc brate,not dealing with that shit..
speak for yourself,roach

they're submisive until they get a greencard
try it

That doesn't surprise me, with their chernobyl-wombs

This.
Also AIDS.

Her hubby

all women are whores. the biggest bluepill is thinking otherwise.

slav hookers were the only whites willing to fuck rooshv

case closed

Half of my girls in my class have ripped pants.

when it comes to crazy cunts
they rank up there with latinas

All white women are whores you retard.
The 1488 white nationalist obese neckbeard likes to pretend that it isnt true, and at the very least admits it but says slavic women arent whores.

The fact is theyre all the same. Slavic women will do anything for a couple rubbels. You can pick up normal average girls right off thebstreet with just a little money with a 100% success rate.
Dont waste your time or money idiots.

I can smell the beta neckbeard coming from the OP

Actually my while point was to post photo's of Putin's daughters and call them awful things...My beard is top tier

this

>FPBP

All women are evolved to welcome conquerors. It increases the likelihood of their survival and the survival of their progeny (though not by much). Women have relative loyalty, if it works in the moment it works, but don't expect them to resist to the death.

>My beard is top tier

>not being clean shaven

ok ahmed