Daily Reminder: pol is 100% owned by Putin's troll factory. all PTG and pro-Trump threads are from Putin's troll farm...

Daily Reminder: \pol is 100% owned by Putin's troll factory. all PTG and pro-Trump threads are from Putin's troll farm. Browse accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-revenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s actually owned by a Japanese guy who lives in japan but good try

MODS PURGING KEK THREADS

HIS ANGER WILL BE DIRECT TOWARDS THEM

>he doesn't know what a proxy is

He lives in France.

Be sure to sage slide threads folks

What's the matter with Russia?

Well duh, have you seen the colour of pepe, remarkably like the colour of RT logo?

Pepe was designed in St Petersburg, Russia's are so irrelevant and pointless they can only affect things like this, they are cheats. We are past caring about Russia, no one pay Putin of Russia any attention, they have the GDP of Portugal and 90% of them are alcoholics or worse, AIDS riddled half breeds. No wonder their women are flocking to Arab nations and China to find a real man, Russian men are just laughable.

Cant wait till the WC is over so we can finish them off with even more painful sanctions.

All their women are leaving to go to Asia and the ME Can't think why, oh yes i can all the Russia men are alcoholic semi literate nail varnish drinkers.

Russia is literally a meme nation full of pricks who cheat at everything becuase they cant compete with real men.

>\pol is 100% owned by Putin's troll factory

>tfw no rubles have been deposited into my account
Why are russians so late in their payments!?

Wouldnt that be convenient

>this triggers the blue

>

required watching for all poltards:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-revenge/

>says that Sup Forums is owned by "Putins troll factory"
>supports antifa, an anti-American, pro-communist organization that was literally implemented into this country by Russia and have hammer and sickle flags in solidarity to the USSR
>pic related

Sup Forums, I have a serious question that I already know the answer to. Would you rather live in a Globalist America with SJWs in control, or an America controlled by Putin? I'd literally America become another wing of Russia than fall in the hands of cucks.

I live in a russian troll farm, good food and shelter.

Daily reminder

>muh russia
Shill

>taking Sup Forums serious
Kys

I
AM
OWNED
BY
PUTIN
'
S
TROLL
F
ACT
ORY

PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE TRREREEESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDDNN

RESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDDDD!!!!111 ;___; :((

so this is the power of the Sup Forums guy

Dumb faggot, leafs run this board

can we dox them?

The day people like you hang from a lightpole in the middle of the street is the day america becomes great again

>oh no, the Russians tricked us into making a border wall

I'm just saying, in a hypothetical worst case scenario who would you rather have controlling this country? Globalists/SJWs, or Putin/Russia?

What can you tell me about Mena Arkansas?

Friendly reminder to sage all lying faggots