>5% nigger
Youre basically wesely snipes

>indio + subsaharan
absolutely not

I'm curious, what do you look like?

>less than 10% white
lel

Yes. Welcome to the Sub-Saharan ethnostate

So you’re a Castizo? Go to the southern cone, that’s your ethnostate.

No.

But I like america. My family's been in Texas since 1790

No, because you're stupid enough to give a DNA sample to a company.

If that is actually you then nobody is going to give a shit.

Unlucky OP

As in no ones going to give a shit and they'll send me to the nigger wastelands or they won't give a shit and let me into the ethnostate?

Depends. We need to see your haplogroup

le 56%

They'd let you into the ethnostate.

The tribalism in people is based on both visuals and behaviorals. The fact you don't look like a nigger means as long as you don't act like a nigger nobodies tribalism will kick in.

My guess is that light skinned octoroons who act as lilly white as possible will also be tolerated.

Depends. Youre riding the DNA line.. What phenotypes express in you?

What a mongrel, am I right fellow whites?

Um yes, I'd like one ethnostate please

Paternal is G Maternal is H

Anthony come back to Smosh.

Didn't realise so many Americans had so much African in them.
Makes me feel sick, desu.

nope, he fits right in your mutt jew infested shithole, dont pretend like you are any better

and yes OP i Changed my mind, you are white for le 56% nation standards

We're not using a DNA test, we're using a face scan like what Kairos has for fast cleansing.

Just some fags in the South, most everybody else is nigger free

yes the Mexican ethnostate that will be in Mexico.

>8.3% Native American
Well it's not great but it is part of the North America gene pool if you think about it. I know lots of blonde haired blue eyed people with some native ancestry.
>5.0% Sub-Saharan Africa
This is really bad but looking on a case-by-case basis but you might slide as long as you don't breed with any pure women since you are still over 80% white.
>76.7% Southern European
Into the trash it goes you greasy deco wop

don't worry user. I literally got 56% European. Turns out my grandpa was a spic, so I am almost 40% East Asian/Native.
I won't post it here because I already know how the reaction will be.
If you see a white guy with a Spanish surname like me, just know that he is literally le 56%.

Turk/10

The OP is obviously hispanic.
There was a lot more race mixing in mexico. He could be a high class mexican if he went back.

Just post it, your grandpa must've been the most mesti Mestizo

Armed drones, Tay AI and face scanning is a bit low brow a solution for my tastes but if the job needed to be done sooner than later it might suffice. I miss Tay... the reconstruction and perfection project should be top priority.

Pol isn't even that fun anymore now that I know I'm not white. I just come here from habit at this point. Fuck this board.

>5% sub saharan african
Vigintiroon spotted

There was just a news story the other day about how those DNA tests are basically "just for fun" and mean nothing. The same woman took 2 tests. 1 said she was like 98% Asian, the other 80some% African. The doctor in the story pretty much said that not only is the testing performed in horrible conditions but there is no real way to definitively determine region or race from DNA. The algorithms for the tests pretty much have to fill in large gaps in data with a good guess based on other cross contaminated tests from the past

>Half Middle Eastern, Half Northern European
Quintessentially Baltic. You pass.

where R and Q split. what went wrong for Q?

I suspected that 23andme was utter shite. I had to send in two samples and the one that finally went through still gave me 45% broadly southern European and 4.2% unassigned.

Lol, you're mestizo.

I'm basically a Swede

Mestizo=50-50

I'm not even a castizo which is 75-25. If this was colonial Spain I'd be legally white

Iktf, is your family from Norfolk area?

Pic related.

Your ancestor probably fucked a Mexican or slave op

Hello Ahmed

My grandfathers family owned a plantation. Is this revenge?

Ancestry was the one who said she was Asian.... she was a very black lady.

The doctor in the story pretty much said the only useful part of the tests is for quickly filling in a family tree (Family DNA matches) and the "ethnicity" part of the tests was always just a fun additional part until recently when the tests began being marketed directly as ethnicity tests

Really, really, funny stuff.

srs: maybe, as you should have sufficient humanity to participate in civilization, but if you are then you likely will be discouraged from reproducing

>5% nigger

You are white so yes, minor admixtures mean nothing to the tribe, 75% European = White without 25% SSA.

Eh, either way your admixture just screams Mexico or Cuba.

Reading this made me feel sorry for Americans.

lel probably not

No, my dad is Scottish but I have a German mum.
She came to Scotland 35 years ago.

One drop rule senpai, we can't allow fair-haired people with blue eyes to mate with those without.

Very troubling. Judging from the DNA test I would say let him in, but now that I see your face..you are basically a nigger.

Honestly, I'm starting to think anything less than 100% European means you have to go back.

lol, no way mudblood.

Feel sad for Germany. Give it 30-40 years and your great grandchildren will be going to school with mixed sand niggers at a far higher rate than Americans with a bit of slave blood

sorry bud

I think it's worse for you m8. Its easier to wake up white American racial consciousness, whereas you're country is absolutely cucked, and speaking openly about preserving Germany will get you a visit from the police

It's interesting, you have a similar admix percentage as a few Norfolk natives. Anyway, finding the non-Euro bits was a shock as I'm only 3rd gen but I see a lot of Europeans score these same percentages. The cruel joke is my wifes family has been in the U.S. since the beginning, pic related.

Yes, go back to being an enemy of the white race hans ibn kebab

>2017
>still parroting the debunked “out of Africa” theory

>implying anyone has any control over this in the Information Age

Nope brown eyes and nasty acne. Ugly son of a bitch kys turkey nigger.

Mother is from north west (close to luxembourg, belgium, france) Dad is from Dundee but his mother was born in London.
We've traced our family back to East Anglia which could mean that the Scandinavian in me came from the Danelaw days.

Nope

Hey OP.
Do you think of yourself as white?
Do you hang out with beaners?
Do you have a criminal record?
Do you want the US to deport all illegals?

fuck off nigger

No.

Post your nipples

This will remain red and for red, while germ will be for mohammad.

I'll feel sorry when that times comes, if it comes.
But being able to think that being 1/4 black would make you white just shows what kind of country you are living in right now.

>I think it's worse for you m8.
Censorship-wise you are right, but our demographic situation isn't even close to yours in terms of the % of non-whites in the country.
People like to meme, but the reality is just that, America is far more mixed than any European country for a long time to come.
Even the people identifying as white in your country would be counted of having a migrant background here, so your 60% is more likely 40% in reality if even someone with 25% black gets to be called white.
Haha yeah, we sure are lucky that the anglos won the war and kept the degeneracy at bay.

who here /unassigned/

Got mine. No nigger (unless you count Irish), but still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd

Yes
Sometimes
No
Yes

25% black isnt white.

Will Castizo's like myself be allowed in the ethnostate?

One drop rule. You have to stay out.

Fuck off, we are full.

tommahonkey

25% anything non-white isn't white.
It's mixed. Hell, if I had even 5% of anything non-European I'd consider myself mixed.

You misunderstood. He said as long as the 25% isn't black. quadroons have never been considered white in America, but people who are 1/4 native or 1/4 middle eastern or Asian are considered white.

Castizo=75% white.

see

A minority will be pic related.

>Hell, if I had even 5% of anything non-European I'd consider myself mixed.

No you wouldn't, unless you were a liberal trying accumulate as many oppression points as possible.

>Being this much of a mutt
>Wanting an ethnostate

Not going to happen.

Basically?

>being sub-99% European

you're a mongrel nigger

I have a feeling these dna tests are rigged to push a world citizen agenda.

I got 4.2% unassigned. I've yet to see anyone who's gotten a higher amount.

That's the funny thing, I literally would, and that's not even super special or anything. That's what I mean with feeling sorry for Americans. Your idea of whiteness if absolutely different from that of Europeans. Just think about it, pretty much everyone here that's not literally an African or an Arab is 99.9% European.

>17.6% non European
What part of ethnostate do you not understand son? I mean, you're 5% nigger, what do you think?