Gamergate

>a woman sleeping with a man for good reviews is a scandal that needs to be deal with

>a multi-billion company blackmailling journalists to give them good reviews and recieving good reviews just because of nostalgia is not a problem

Explain yourselves, gamershits.

Bump

Jewtendo is not relevant anymore, so no one cares about their immoral acts

>can prove

>cannot prove

In my humble opinion BotW and Odyssey are both amazing so fuck you, you useless faggot.

You’re making the blackmail claim then back it up with something other than how you feel

>can prove

>cannot prove

In my humble opinion BotW and Odyssey are both amazing so fuck you, you useless faggot.

You’re making the blackmail claim then back it up with something other than how you feel

Nobody fucked an old gross Japanese business man

Zelda BOTW is a good innovative game. Mario Odyssey was more of the same. Hell, Sunshine was better.

This.

There's console gaming, there's PC gaming, and then there are Nintendo toys.

Also, everyone already knows that Nintendo fans are full of shit. Sony, MS, and PC users just roll their eyes whenever a "PERFECT 10 BEST GAEM EVAR!!1" rehashed first-party Nintendo game is released. Which is like 5 times a year.

Good, you can express a (shit) opinion. Now about the blackmail accusations...

a reviewer from IGN actualy broke his contract and said what companies paid for reviews
Nintendo didnt give a shit, they send the game and say fuck it
Capcom, belive or not did not pay, but they aways pushed for good reviews
Sony and microsoft aways paid for reviews

Simple.
My dad works at Nintendo.

You don't have to bribe people to call Odyssey a great game you inbred fuck.

>buggiest and most unplayable Nintendo game ever
>better

I'm actually just happy you have power to power your Macintosh and post on this website Puerto bro

I think by now review scores have ceased to be anything other than fodder for shitposting. No one now believes or trusts anything that comes out of the mouths of gaming "journalists". At least the ones from all the major sites.

No one is fighting against us with this. It isn't fun.

I wish you were right friendo but the general public still buys into it. Casuals basically, which is a huge portion of the audience. Especially Nintendo audiences

Here ya go buddy.

>vidya journalism matters
I thought that gamergate jazz was hilarious at the time because I hadn't realized people actually read that shit. It's just a hobby boys, gamers are a myth. Also, Nintendo is for kids.

>Looking for Moral
>Japanese

user hate to tell you, but all that moyi moyi onii-chann konichowawa is bullshit.
They are some of the most savage of the human race.

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU.
Morimotto or whatever the gook fuck is called that is the OC Mario motherfucker, you see he's a secret mega imperialist, but he saw through the darkness, he knows that fog is too thick to just come out of the closet what with it being the current year, even when Mario came out it wasn't too safe for that perspective to manifest.

so he made a game about a drug eating Italian plumber who consistently lets the Princess slip away. This is symbolic of how Italy fucked up royally for the Axis in WW2.

Remember when Nintendo shills sent death threats to a journalist for giving a fucking good 8.8 score to Skyward Sword?

kill yourself beaner

>meanwhile other companies get 10/10s for virtue signaling

And Mario is a jew.
Those coins, and the star...
Green mushrooms for extra life = extra land
Red mushrooms to get bigger = control over Britain
Princess Peach always let's herself get caught as if she wants to be caught by the big evil dragon with the castles
And whenever you show up one of your mushroom goyim tells you she's somewhere else
4 levels per world for the 4 years of war between Japan and the USA
8 worlds for the 8 nations that saw the most fighting
To acquire the power of fire one must eat a flower and once you are Super Mario, white. overalls.

>made by Guerilla Games
>based in Amsterdam
It's like getting San Francisco to collectively design a game.
Sorry about that.