Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cr_-DlSnOpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not.

Nobody's born a Muslim.

Yes, it is.

False analogy. Muslims aren't even people.

This is true. Muslim isn't a race. It's an identity. You can choose..

it's not a race, you can choose to be muslim proxy fag

/thread

in Muslim countries.

You get it

Crescent moon fags BTFO

POO

Muslim isn't a skin color though. It's a choice. A choice that is almost impossible to unmake since apostates are to be put to death according to Islamic law.

akhī what're you doing here

It is okay to be Muslim.
It's not okay for Muslims to move to non-Muslim countries and try to make those countries more like the countries they moved away from.

as long he isnt killing inocent people i dont see the problem

your stupid tries to bait me failed

no it doesn't
sage

Fuck off Ahmed. You faggots miss the point very fucking time.

Go be a muslim in an Islamic country, fuck off out of Europe.

Mexicans are definitely better than Muslims. It'd be okay to be Mexican way before it was okay to be a Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=cr_-DlSnOpM

No, it's not

White vs Muslim is race vs ideology, it doesn’t make you think you fucking idiot, the two completely different.

No one needs you faggot opinion you filthy cocksucker, you will hang with mudshites.

> Go be a muslim
Yes
> in an Islamic country
Yes.
> fuck off out of Europe.
No.

Unlike being white, nobody is born a Muslim. You aren't officially a Muslim until you rape a goat and get receive your orders from your Jewish masters.

You will be removed soon enough

Muslim is synonymous with non white. So it's also a race thing.

for me its a ok to be whatever you want, be it muslim, christian, etc., as long as you dont force it onto me or others

Why are white people genocidal?

No it’s not you fucking monkey anyone can be Muslim so long as they follow that fucked up ideology. Try again goat fucker

tick tock tick tock tick
this is the future you chose.

Its okay to be Muslim until you want to leave. Then you shall be put to death

Why do Muslims allow themselves to be slaves/puppets for the Jews?

It's okay over in middle east where it belongs.

You were defeated more than 70 years ago.

Pakistani are indians

wtf is your point? hitler was loved muslims for their strength and willpower to their religion and respected islam due to it being extremely antisemitic

hitler respected muslims and loved islam*

Yeah great m8, i couldn't give any less of a fuck about muslims being strong, or muslims telling their women to cover up, muslims can do what ever the fuck please.

My point ? Get the fuck out of Europe.

->

I have no sympathy for mudslimes, i really don't and i can't even pretend that i have. Islam is a religion, i do have sympathy for all the arabs the mudslimes kills, those are the real mvp's.

No it isn't. It's okay to be white. I thought we'd established this.

It's okay to be a Muslim in your own country

islam main goal is to enslave western civilization drink some camel piss and enjoy your backward believe

It's okay to be anything as long as you fuckin respect other people

if everyone just fuckin did that the world would be much simpler but noooo faggots gotta shove their shit down everyone's throats to weed the "homophobes", muslims gotta blow shit up and drive U-Hauls through crowds of people cause muh allah virgins and christian nutjobs gotta shit on everything they think their cool guy up in the sky probably wouldn't like.

We should just go back 1000 years to when people didn't have so much free time to bitch and moan cause they were trying not to die

This.Based Pajeet you are an honorary Caucasian now.Even if you are a Dravidian.

Based Sikh please open a 7/11 near me so I can donate my Euros

Ever heard of bosnians? The whitest muslims?

Yugoslavia worked out fine btw. European values and muslims don't mix well.

One of my friends irl is Bosnian. His Mother is Muslim and the Father is a Croatian Catholic who enjoys christmas. My friend is no typicala mudslim. He has a fair rate degeneracy but so do I. So fuck you Sup Forums

Don't make me walk over the ice, just to give you a backhand slap.

not a race you fucking idiot

4POO

False dichotomy. I cannot choose my race, but I can choose the religious ideology I espouse. It can then be critiqued as that, a choice. I can critique a niggers as a group, but to critique an individual nigger based upon his niggerdom is rife with generalization. However, an individual can be critiqued on their individual choices.

Well let's see what the establishment media's reaction is, that is the entire point of "It's okay to be white".

yep it does

yes, eat cum and soy instead

fpbp

It's only okay on the other side of the world in a desert cave. Period.

It's okay to drive trucks on bike paths