Why do so many Americans make excuses for Islam?

Why do so many Americans make excuses for Islam?

>Ortiz

He's not an American

They either are retarded or like to feel holier than thou

Because they want to be contrarians. We've been at war in some form or another for close to 30+ years with these people, so liberals want to shock people by supporting them. It's like how kids raised in strict Christfag environments grow up to be hardcore atheists or metalheads.

If we were at war with some other ethnic group/religion, they wouldn't give a shit about Muslims. I'd be impressed if they even knew what Islam was. They'd probably have done the same thing for the Axis if WWII had gone on longer.

Without islamic immigration one of those attacks wouldn't have happened. That's 20%. Quite an impressive score for 1% of the population. And that's with the typical liberal cherrypicking.

Don't you love it how all these lefties start arguing it's a domestic problem because they have enforced their treacherous politics for long enough for their imported brownshirts to breed. Yeah mate, without your shitty politics these people wouldn't have been able to deploy their passport-holding terrorists from their loins. That's kind of our point.

This. Basically a FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD ideology.

I love how the dinosaurs are doing math lol

I really need to finish this paper..

Exactly, Look at France or the UK to see what it would be like if we let more Muslims in. But, again, they'd ignore it any time it happens, just like they do whenever one of those countries gets attacked.

The fact that they have to go as far back as Sandy Hook proves the point. How many major Muslim attacks have been done in Europe in that span as opposed to white shooters in the US?

He makes enough from Daily Kos to live in SF? Shocking.

>a FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD ideology.
an ideology that fucked over their kids, who are now turning and saying, "FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD"

It all comes down to the fact that the left wants immigration at any cost. Literally any cost, because many of them are quite open about wanting to reshape Western society into some crazy ideal that only exists in their head.

In reality, it will lead to us becoming like the Balkans or Brazil. I get the idea that they think that if they just enforce it long enough, everyone will automatically love it. I saw some reactions on Reddit a few months ago, about women being attacked by muslims on the street, saying "we never wanted this". Well, they sure as fuck voted for it and called us Nazis for warning them!

They're crazy. They really think it will all come true if they just want it enough.

Check'd. And yes, it's a cycle. The pendulum has shifted right, the media will be forced to follow eventually to still make money, then it will shift left again when Gen Z's kids rebel.

Gorok the Tyrannosaur was the true father of astrophysics.

because liberals are cucks

They have the minds of children.

Twisted stokholm syndrome

>Charleston
I wish these faggots would drop it. The fat bitch had a heart attack.

>Vegas shooter CIA weapons dealer
>Orlando shooter Goatfucking Afghani
>Aurora shooter off his psych meds and Mk Ultra
>Sandy Hook never happened
>Charleston was the only legit, but still a fucking retard

What about San Bernadino
VTech
The Jedi Temple
Orlando cop killer was a fucking nigger, why not mention that?

They're playing a game that neither side can win. Because they say that there somehow isn't an ideology behind all of the Islamic terrorists attacks and coming back with nothing but mentally insane people who have no ideology who commit random acts of violence and haven't been indoctrinated

They mean Dylan Roof. Charlottesville was the one you're thinking of.

Fat bitch was Charlottesville
Charleston was Dylan "The Daily Stormer" Roof who shot a bunch of old people

>look, all these muslims are getting radicalized in OUR OWN countries, so it's obviously not a problem.

They forgot about 9/11

Wasn't a shooting, but yeah, they do conveniently forget about it anytime this shit happens.

Oh right, my bad. Guess we should forget about the nigger that shot up one a month or so back.

Of course we should.

Because the Left sees islam as populated by "strong men".