what do I do? I really like her but I don’t think I can ever get over it

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have niggers in japan?

She lived in the US for 2 years

dump her. if she will fuck niggers, imagine what else she would be capable of

Commit sudoku

dump her and tell everyone shes a nigger fucker. shes a disgrace, a traitor, and in better times she would have been kick out of the country

Deport
Nihon too ful for nigr

throw acid in her face

Bro she has taken the BBC. What is pathetic little yellow supposed to ever do for her?

So its OK to fuck a white expat but not a nigger? What's the logic here? How do Jap's feel about Mexicans?? Asking for a Mexican friend.

ok david-san
>in all fields

Send her back

the logic is that youre a moron who doesnt understand the concept of severity. its not ok, however fucking a nigger is like bestiality and treason. its way worse.

Is it really that big of a deal though?

sudoku the cuck

There's niggers in Nipland? Or are u just proxyfag??

Japan not based anymore.

>she's perfect in every way
For now, all women start out that way

Inexcusable.

Make sure she knows exactly why you're dumping her. Coal burners deserve to be publicly shamed.

nipbro lead her on long enough to get her to suck you off. don't have sex though. break up with her shortly after.
get some xp points n pleasure then go about your path I life.
don't attach emotions give up that dream now

Don't let pol of all places dictate your life choices

She lived in California for 2 years. She dated him while she was there. She also told me he consistently cheated on her if that factors into it.

Well obviously he did, he's black

its a huge deal. would you date a woman that let a dog fuck her? how about a woman that let guys shit on her chest and she licked the shit? there are some things that are crossing the line, and this is one of them. everyone should know about her filthy acts so they dont end up marrying that worthless shit.

Just make sure she doesn't get near a nigger again, shouldnt be too hard in nipponland

move her in to the category of "side bitch" or practice girl while you look for ms right

If you can accept that she's had sex with a man who probably stretched her pussy inside and out in ways you never can

If you can forget she came with such force and intensity when the African ravaged her milky white form

If you can accept the reality that every time she has sex she will always fell disappointed and will probably be longing for her black prince to take her again

If you can ignore the fact that she probably actively seeks out black strangers for no strings sex, and convinces herself that there's no harm done as what you don't know cannot cause hurt

If you are prepared to disregard the simple reality that in comparison to the black beast that filled her to the brim and who didn't even need to move too much to cause her to squirt

that in comparison to that vaginal devastation you represent no more than a wet fart in a hurricane then you shall be a man my son

Find someone else. When you dump her, let her know exactly why you dumped her. Use the phrase "once you go black, you can't come back." Make her cry. Make her pay the coal toll. You have worth. You deserve better.

She has greatly dishonored and fouled her only currency. If you care for her than assist her in sepeku.

If I tell her I’m breaking up with her because of that she’ll tell all of my friends and I’ll get ostracized for being a racist. I immediately went cold on her after she told me though.

And she stayed with him

More proof she's filthy Tyrone loving garbage

ENJOY YOUR AIDS

I banged her for the first time like 20 minutes ago.

It shows that she's not only promiscuous but has zero standards. She is with you not because she has any feelings for you but because she likes dick. At some point she will go forth in search of other sources of dick. If you understand this and just want to get laid, stick around, but always wrap your dick lest you get the AIDS. If you're looking for a serious long term relationship, cut your losses and bail now.

Tell the Yakuza about it, they will make coal burning whore disappear in a few days.

Then just leave, don't have to give her a reason, that will fuck with her even more.

her filthy acts could introduce hiv and other diseases into the japanese population. blacks have absurdly high rates of diseases. fucking her is a huge risk and she basically risked spreading disease to her entire race just to fuck some nigger.

this woman is lower than dirt. even letting her suck your dick is a risk. and everyone should know about her filthy acts so the diseases are not spread.

run, kokujin burners are baka senpai

see how far you can get sexually until she finally leaves you. make it a game :^)

this guy gets it

ffs Japan I thought you were more based than that, your friends will really ostracize you for this bullshit? They are not your friends then, if I can find friends that are ok with my racism so can a japanese come on dude.

Your mind is already infected by pol the very fact that you are asking this question is proof of this. You will never be able to shake this feeling, I know because I have been influenced too by it.

There are no blacks in japan.

What kind of black guy? Does he look like Neil Tyson Chicken or like a Bix nood?

a huge red flag

Stand with your fellow people of Eurasia against the negro.

I mean he cheated on her a lot so not the good kind.

They care about being racist in Japan? Holy fuck, the West is ruining Japan.

These. She choose pleasure over love and a real relationship. She can never be trusted especially now that she has had the satisfaction of bbc.

Ask yourself, do you like her more than herpes?

Your lil chink weany will never compete against BBC. Every time you desperately hump her she will long for the bbc since you dicklet can't fill her void anymore.

God damn it...Fuck the (((USA)))

And no. Dont. And tell her why to rub it in. Once you go black you are not welcome back.

This OPnvm LARP confirmed

YES

Am I redpilled or infected? I really don’t know anymore. I want to like her so much but this place has made me dislike her for that one reason. Sup Forums is always right though. If they’ve been right about everything else why wouldn’t they be right about this?

Thanks Nigel, couldn't say it that explicit the way you did!

Impregnate with your seed and run away.

They are not your real friends if they shit you for that, at least that's how real friends are in this side of the world.

As if nigger wasn't enough a fucking californian nigger is even worse, dump her already bro.
Also has cheated before that's a no even if she had a human boyfriend before.

why don't you make decisions for yourself yuh big baby

Disgusting kys

Take the plunge OP
Stand up for yourself and say no to cuckoldry.

Just ghost her for a couple of days and then dump her.

>what do I do?

Kill.

The only honorable thing you can do is kill her you fucking cuck

Promise I’m not larping.

This.

Is Japan politically correct now?

Will they really call you racist if you that fucking niggers is repulsive?

i hate americans

Wtf is wrong with nipland. I am starting to believe you larp

Shows a clear lack of judgment. Next time a severe lapse of judgement happens, could end up costing you or the children you h ave with her.

Nice larp

>Sup Forums is always right though. If they’ve been right about everything else why wouldn’t they be right about this?
>Promise I’m not larping.

>she once dated a nigger
>Will she do it again?
>A nigger can satisfy this woman
>What if i cant...
The amount of insecurity from the non-ironic posters in this thread is incredible.

OP, stop being the faggot of the century. If she is perfect, what the fuck are you asking Sup Forums for? Show her that glorious nippon and she will never go back to niggers again.
Or dump her and prove to her that Jamal has her interests at heart better than you do.

Biggest question, did they fuck?

ask her to take an aids test

dump her, 100%
Coal burners are worthless, if you respect yourself you will put that whore in the trash

dump that coalburning whore and tell her that she's a coalburning whore.

What is there to think about? Just dump her, there are plenty of women out there

scream tenno heika banzai and put your sword through her stomach.

I'm gonna get ravaged for this, but you have niggers, and you have black people.

Its possible that the guy she was with was a beta autist anime loving marvel movie watching nerd/technigger.

Find out what kind of nigger it was before you make any drastic decisions.

pick a fight over something petty and let her break it off for you. Don't ruin your reputation by admitting the truth.

Every girl who fucks niggers has a profile, they lack certain qualities which are very important in a wife, I'm not equipped enough to analyse it in depth but I can feel it intuitively. They are rebels and they have a drive towards darkness (no pun intended) I mean that they are attracted by the forbidden. These women will fuck niggers at best, at worst they get gang banged and do incredibly filthy shit (exploring themselves) aka exploring the depths of depravity. It is an impulse which is neither morally wrong nor good, but it can be good or wrong depending on what you want from a woman. How far the woman will go in exploring her dark side you cannot know, she could destroy your life with it.

Never have I seen a highly conscious intelligent white girl be attracted by blacks, the women who fuck blacks are usually stupid and live for the thrill.

top kek

Yes. If microchimeraism occurs in humans his kids could be contaminated if he mates with her

better go get tested for stds moron, more than half of blacks have STDs, and that means you now

newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/

congrats on spreading disease among your race with that filthy whore, moron. better tell everyone about it to make sure it doesnt spread further.

Based cuck faggot

Now you are a nigger by proxy

dropped

Seems like thats what shes in to
She'd probably like it

>but you have niggers, and you have black people
Fuck off back to .
There are no good niggers nor are there "based black guys".

Try not being racist

If you're both white it's not cool. If you're both Japanese or race mixing anyway then my opinion doesn't really matter.

>first time banging specific girl
>instantly go on Sup Forums to ask if you should dump her for coalburning
Clearly you don't have a problem with coalburners.
You wouldn't fuck her if you did.

Tell her that microchimerism is real and you don't want your offspring to have low-IQ shitskin genetic inferiority.

Might as well redpill her on your way out.

you're all fucking stupid. this is a troll thread

if it's not a troll thread, OP is an ESL teaching weeb canadian fag larping in japan.

he deserves the worst he can get and in this case it's the exact situation he's describing to us

why are there niggers in Japan?

ya got me

That's a deal breaker IMO. You should leave her

You're the one who made the thread so clearly it is a big deal.

Them quads, Kek has spoken. You need to go get tested asap OP. This is also true, half the reason to avoid them is the high std rate. Herpes is the main one and you can't cure that one!

>perfect in every way
>except the fact that she fucks niggers
wew lad
dump her and tell her it's because she's fucked a nigger if she replies that she hasn't then tell her she considered it, by dating a nigger, and that is literally just as bad.

Stop being an idiot.