New type of an Antifa combat class: 6 foot 400lbs transfat, a melee tanking class...

New type of an Antifa combat class: 6 foot 400lbs transfat, a melee tanking class, that is also a (((woman))) thus preventing slain Nazis from entering Valhalla.

Seriously though, the absolute state of that individual, this is what liberalism does to you.

What is that thing?

trans, fat

Kek

6 feet of transfats.

Final boss. If you're whitey (((she))) will fuck you with (((her)))dick if you get caught Nov 4th.

Kill it with fire pls

Also charge your fucking phone

In Mechwarrior I was taught to aim for the legs when up against a big one

I don't know if this is a waste or not.

I'm going undercover hopefully I won't be stomped.

We salute you son?
Will provide aerial support if needed.

Put them into the analysis. We'll find their weak points.

Hmm you must be in California given the time, I'm not surprised this thing is there

Oh lawdy, lessee were dis goes

Transgirl here
Why do giants feel like they'd make passable women? Half the reason I even transitioned is due to the fact that I was 5'5," of course I shrank a little bit and now I'm 5'3.5"
You wouldn't even know that I'm trans until I told you, or showed you my penis :)

many choices here

6/10

Become statistic pls

Top kek, overtly underrated

At least she realistically knows that she only can get equals....gapped tooth and real wierdos.

Good on her.

Dying in combat is dying it combat. It nowhere states in combat with a faggot.

I'm gonna need some cyanide right quick

God speed, son. Charge your phone.

Didn't California ban trans fats?

I'd like to make a public service announcement for all Antifa members currently lurking Sup Forums and Sup Forums:

For those of your who are planning on starting a "revolution" tomorrow, please by all means raise absolute hell. Destroy property. Set fires. Attack the police. Kill counter-protesters, and kill the unarmed actively trying to flee the scene. Otherwise destroy everything in your path.

Because the moment you step out of line, the military will have the perfect justification to bear down on your petty gulag with the full weight of the United States armed forces. Since your uprising will be considered an act of war, Trump will have the go-ahead to hunt all of you down and will have no qualms about authorizing deadly forces.

And don't indulge yourself in any fantasies that our military will sympathize with your moment. It is true that many active duty marines dislike Trump, but that is irrelevant because it is a well known fact that the military is overwhelmingly conservative and are actively sickened by your traitorous movement. They are actively itching for an excuse to spill your blood on the streets, which they will do with great pleasure if the need arises.

So please, fuck shit up tomorrow. Your perceived moral high ground will dissolve the moment you do, and you'll just guarantee the inevitable rise of the 4th Reich. They say history tends to repeat itself.

I'm part of the statistic of beautiful women whom you'd accept a blowjob from. ;)

> eating the rich
Had a few too many, I think.

LOL

So there's cis fatty acids, and trans fatty acids, hmm

>these things aren't trapped and killed
There's your problem.

>buckle up faggots.

godspeed user

>shuzo oshimi

The only remotely redeemable thing about this profile. Chi no Wadachi is fucking fantastic

No you faggot. You aim for rear torso or if he doesn't have a C.A.S.E. you aim for ammo storage.

I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a pretty mouth.

>1488

Checked.

cant help it, been doin it a lot lately

This bitch is gonna be sent into orbit by a challager with less deaths than the soviet union

crosseyed slav

outdated intel. legging is most effective against lights now. OP's image is clearly an assault-class so I'd probably try to pop a side torso

Her blood type is kfc gravy.

>HER

fucking tinder. they don't respect the genders that have been made up. no longer is there male and female, but female to male, and male to female. They need four options. They're bending to the whims of the patriarchy.

Even that sjw cunt is embarrassed to be around him.

He*