How do I red-pill my sister into not having a nigger baby?

Be me
> 25 year old white man from Orlando.
> Sister 18 is dating a useless Nigger from Jamaica.
> Father not in the picture.
> Mom is just fine with it.
> She even virtue signals around all our relatives.
> Tells everyone how good looking the nigger is.
> My sister is planning on having babies with him.
> How do I stop this?
I don't want to be the guy in the picture.
This is my worst nightmare come true.
Please help /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rent a private investigator for a few days. I guarantee he will get some evidence of niggerish shit.

Nobody cares about your family

Lock her in a room with us

i care, OP thats what stairs are for.. oops

Drop her off in St. Louis

Are you still living at home?

Leave your family.

We live in Orlando. So no basements. And out house is single story anyways. So no stares anywhere.

It's too late. You should have educated her when she was younger.

My sister is 15 and is repulsed by every minority because of the seeds I have sown. It comes with subtle redpills, jokes, racist remarks, pointing out the racial issues a child would not usually think about.

You have already failed, she is already in """"love"""" or lust rather. You just have to hope that nigger loses interest or engages in some typical niggerish behavior that leaves your sister mentally broken.

Worst case scenario, you must sterilize her user.

Fucking this.

Yeah. But I have a job and a college degree. Plus I don't want to leave these two dumb women alone on their own.

you have an outhouse? And you guys make fun of us, kek

prep that bull, wh*teboy
Your time has come
We be stealin your women

>father not in the picture
Whoa, looks like yo dad also black baka hahaha

No. Its a big house. Its just single story. there is plenty of land here. So no need to build up.

tell him that you're gay for him and rape his tight black ass.
go for it and save your little sis

At least you won't be seeing him again
after the babies are born

>when the American is too stupid to take your bait

There are official statistics showing that 95% of children born to BM/WF couples grow up without the father.

Hopefully she doesn't want to end up a single mother the rest of her life.

Actually I might act gay around him and try to break them up. I won't rape him though. Good advice user.

how fucking stupid are you ?
havent we given you enough ammunition on here to red pill her ? Just do it suble hint at the single motherhood.
She is only 18 which means he is manipulating the fuck out of her. talk to his friends, get dirt on him and give her the Facts in a subtle way
In no way Show your powerlevel

>I don't want to be the guy in the picture.
being a cuck and carrying your wife's mut kid

Why would you be that guy even if she mixed with him though? Are you such a weakling that you cannot refuse your coalburning roastie of a sister and her African slave when asked to take care of their little abomination? Just tell her to not do it, because she's betrying her people, she won't listen and you cut contact. Fuck retarded relatives. Just make sure for every little negro produced, you make two 100% European blooded redpilled individuals.

Show her this picture and how her children will look nothing like her and her ancestors before.

Why the fuck did you let her get into this position in the first place? You should have threatened to disown her when you first heard about it. Talk to her about your/her ancestors and try to make her see things from her perspective. Show her statistics about interracial relationships and the behaviour of niggers in general. Tell her that she's a disgrace to you and your family. Emotional arguments will probably work best.

>Father not in the picture
she is looking for someone like your father

kill your sister and her nigger, there is no other way, it's already too late

Damn, good job buddy!
you definitely did the right thing.
shame I cant really redpill my older sisters.

Of course you don't care about white miscegenation when you're the one who is encouraging it, kike.

pressure cooker bomb in his mother's apt when she leaves for church sunday morning lol jk m8
just accept it and if it bothers you so much just plant drugs on him or some other expected niggatry

you cant win guy. when humans and sexing are involved, the base desires always win

sit her down and tell her the nigger will leave her. The nigger just wants an empty victory over the white man.

Tell her that her kid will be trash and white men will shun her when money matters to her if they find out she took nigger dick. She'll be a pariah all of her life if she takes the nigger seed to full term.

>Mom is just fine with it.
If that were my mom, I'd give her a good beating.
You should also beat your sister.

Or you could just buy shit loads of drugs and plant them on him.
It would fuck his life up.

Remember westerners, always beat your kids. Freedom of speech is a meme.

True story.
>be me
>have smokin hot teen sister
>total nigger magnet bc red hair and fair skin makes them chimpout
>she and whole senpai hate niggers cuz redneck
>me, mom, sis in Walmart when nigger tries to talk to sis in front of my mom
>mom says "best find yourself snowflake grapeape cuz this grandma ain't ironing no cub's hair".
>god I love my family.

KILL THE NIGGER

Ya he's prolly cuckin ur sister.

Also inject her with that long term contraception

sauce? i believe, but can't find

Sabatoge their way of life.
>hack nigger social media
>Find convos where he's talking with other women inappropriately
>Screencap and send to sister. Done.
Or
>Create fake social media account
>Catfish the nigger
>Send sister screen caps of convos from catfish account
Never met a nigger "dat din like him sum fried catfeesh"
He will take the bait

sabotage the relationship, use hypergamy: get one of your hot friends to hit on her and become her boyfriend for a while. Pay that friend 1000 euros to do it, its worth it.

Frame him for cheating, drugs, etc.

Good suggestion. At this point I will settle for any white loser. I will set a whole bunch of my friend after her.

Jesus Christ autocorrect. And I've never fucking typed the word senpai in my whole life. I don't even know what the fuck it autocorrected from.

This. Also hire a digital detective or go through the guy's facebook/instagram/twitter etc.
You probably won't find his LinkedIn because he's a dindu

Gather from Sup Forums all of the news articles and gore pictures of white women who were beaten, raped, killed, etc. by nigger boyfriends.

There are only maybe 4 outcomes of dating a nig
>Get beat
>Get killed
>Get hooked on drugs
>Get pregnant and then abandoned
Any or all may apply.

The nig will always cheat if he can get a woman hotter than your sister.
You could pay a hooker to seduce him.
Or you could kill the hooker and frame him

This. My neighbor fucked a spic and he leaves the second she gets pregnant. It's fucking disgusting.

is catfishing even legal?

>tumblr

You need to go back.

It's a retarded Sup Forums word filter, one of pic related.

>plant drugs on him or some other expected niggatry
This is a good idea. Frame him for something. Try to red pill her about niggers and crime first, and then plant drugs on him and get him arrested. Chances are he's already involved with drugs anyway.

In this situation, drastic measures like this are perfectly justified.

cut her off for good. tell her you do not consider her family anymore. be upfront about it

it's how we do it here and it's effective

All women are sociopathic and narcisstic. You want to seperate them? Hire a actor that plays the role of a rich sucessful chad. She will fall in love with the actor and throw tyrone under the bus. Tell the actor to ghost your girlfirend and you have done it.

women are stupid, including your mom.

That's the last redpill... learning your mom is just as dumb as the rest of the broads.

Don't tell your mom secrets. Don't give her an important task.

If you did something terrible, don't tell your mom. She'll rat you out. She'll sing. Women are not trustworthy.

If you had to kill the alien invaders and you had to send someone to launch the nuke and you had to choose between your mom and a 6 year old kid... send the 6 year old boy. Your mom won't nuke the aliens.

This. She must use birth control. Inject her in her sleep - somehow- if you have to. How long has she even known the nigger for that they're already talking about having kids? Wtf?

Frame him for cheating and subtly hint about him being a loser with no job (I assume that's true)

No moron, get a really hot friend to date her for 2 months just long enough to break off.
Im not fucking around, If you fail your nephews get executed as well in the great purge. We dont care if they re muds

Oh you moron, women lack the ability to reason and using logic. As soon a tyrone will talk to your sister, her emotions will kick in ander overwrite everything you teached her.

would you be able to love your mutt niece Sup Forums?

says the jew who wants to disassemble norms and family values.

>No moron, get a really hot friend to date her for 2 months just long enough to break off.
>Implying OP has a hot friend
>Implying OP has any friends at all

listen to this virgin

Sorry we lost this one. The only solution is to literally start a new nation. Chin up though. White people are the best and we can do better next time.

Imagine colonizing a galaxy with white people only.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

i just downlaod shit of google images famalam

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

This.

OP, if you want to save your sister you're going to have to make the black dude disappear. Then you can work from a clean slate and guid her towards a good white guy.

1) Kill yourself for being a LARPing faggot and posting this shitty bait

2) Reminder yourself that your life is so pathetic you get a rush out of posting images of interracial couples on an anime board

Daily reminder to shills and retards responding to OP's bait:

1) When the day of the rope finally comes you'll be gassed along with the kikes, niggers and subhumans for enabling this filth to get attention

Seriously OP, the damage is already done. She's going to go to another black man once this relationship falls apart.
Just stop worrying about it - you were too pathetic to stop her when it mattered

My brother you know it, the only two things women are good for is sex and giving birth, for everything else a man will do a better job.

It's horrible, but the biggest redpill she's got coming is what that nigger will do to her.

Tell her what to expect. If she's in this situation, odds are she won't listen, and will resent you, but that's all for the better. Once he busts his load and hits the road, she will remember how right you were, and how much of a bitch she was.

Probably not, I think it's illegal to impersonate someone. But it should also be illegal for that dude to impregnate OP's sister, so we're arguably at a point where one wrong makes a right.

Plant some drugs and call the cops on him. Perhaps you don't even have to seeing how he's a nigger.

yes... that's what OP's whore sister is lacking. The right data and statistical analysis to make the best decisions.

Wanna know how I know you're 14?

Yes. Those are the only possible outcomes. But she is a dumb female and believes all of the bullshit he is whispering to her. Like user above said, you have to show her dindu's social media (or catfish him) to show he is running around on her.

>breaking the law to defend family honor, when there's no honor to be found

no thanks

>he thinks women care if a man cheats

>Implying this girl understands statistics.
And even if she did she'd probably argue that her boyfriend is the magic negro who gets a job, stays with his gf after the kids are born, and remains faithful, even if the dude is a street thug who sells drugs and is high all week long

She still can be saved, some white man must rape her before the black sperm can mutate her eggs.

How did you let it get to this point? Both of my sisters have been taught from a young age the cancer that niggers are. And i routinely remind them that they better not ever date a nigger, and that i will not ever meet or speak to him of they do, and if they have half breed children i’ll never meet them either. So their hands are pretty much tied because they will never be able to have an easy or normal relationship with a nigger cause of me. Granted our father was around but i do the majority of nigger teaching these days.

>you had to choose between your mom and a 6 year old kid... send the 6 year old boy
My mom literally gave the deeds to our homes away to some scammer that said he was from the government. I told her not to do it as a 11 year old kid but she gave them anyway. Someone tried to sell our real estate after which led to years of lawsuits trying to prove we were scammed.

>>breaking the law to defend family honor, when there's no honor to be found
>no thanks
>Implying its all about honor, and not about keeping your family intact and happy.
You need to keep your familymembers out of trouble even if you fucking hate them, because while you might hate them, there's probably someone else who deeply cares about them.

Women will never be convinced ir persuaded by logical facts or statistics. Its frustrating as hell, especially to the autistic brain but you just have to remember that women only care about emotions.

Pictures like these make me glad all my siblings are dead.

And whats that going to do?
She'll just find another nog.
She'll be a coalburner until:
A, she gets impregnated and ends up raising the kid on her own
B, she gets killed/severely beat up by nog
C, She dies of an overdose

Stop being a fucking loser lmao, just because you can't find a white girl doesn't mean you have to project onto us High T black dudes who steal all your women.

This isn't true, they are just trying to normalize it by inflating the acceptance rate.
I saw a study a few years ago that showed only about 30% of whites AND blacks believed race-mixing was ok.

Idk mang, it's the best argument you can make without sounding racist. I was even wrong, it's 98% of BM/WF's don't have the father active in the child's life.

I do think a woman would be affected by such a fact, since they're hardwired by evolution to find a provider. The pill kind of fucks up their brains though.

>how right you were, and how much of a bitch she was.
3 days later, she will forget everything and has the next black boyfriend. Women never learn, you have to chain them down and hope to find a white man that is willing to take seconds.

Jesus son. Just kill her already and put her out of her misery. But in truth girls / women only date niggers cause they are emotionally damaged in some way or another (She doesn't have her Dad so it likely has something to do with that) and want to feel special by being a bit edgy, which is actually quite funny in a way because race mixing is so socially accepted nowadays it isn't really even edgy anymore, only in their own mind(s).

If this post isn't bait, I feel quite bad for you desu, your options are either:

1) Kill her.
2) Kill him.
3) Kill yourself.

t. white sharia advocate

>implying this wouldnt make her want his dick even more

women love bad boys you silly cuck

Casually observe to her the rate at which black fathers abandon their children. It's something like 70-80%.

She's doing this to virtue signal, so make sure she knows it's backfiring. "It's really terrible you want your children to have a single mother. Kids with single mothers are more likely to commit crime, be poor, commit suicide etc."

I assfucked an Israeli Amdocs employee last weekend. They like black dick.

I care about every white's family you faggot. We're all here for a common cause

You're going to have to lick his cum out of her pussy every time after they fuck. Only way to keep her from getting pregnant.

Honestly not much you can do. She will rebel against you as the main male authority in the family if you tell her not to date him.

Keep clear of her and your mom. When these situations break bad, which it will, the nig will often kill the girl's parents, siblings, friends etc.

I'm sorry but they are lost.

Yea theres a whole TV show about it lol

> Sister 18 is dating a useless Nigger from Jamaica.
This is already over the line and the point where you no longer consider her family.

im so glad i redpilled my sister into being a racist.
she was always a sjw liberal bernie supporter than I drop the bomb on her and now shes full 14/88 so is my other sister, both of which are older than me.

my little 13year old cousin however?
Being brainwashed in school constantly, being brainwashed by her mom that abortion is NEVER okay.
idk boys

i say:
>what if its a rape baby?
>all life deserves to be given a chance
>what if your child will have deformations and be crippled/retarded, wouldnt it be crueler to allow that child who will never have a normal life to live rather than kill it off before birth?
>what if I was born retarded? would you hate me?
>.........
how do you come back to that?

hahahaha
get rekt

Give me her number and I'll try and court her instead.

Don't you want a fellow Sup Forumslack for a brother-in-law?

I recommend you cut ties with her now. She will pay the toll and you don't want to be around when she is begging for your help raising her black kid. She is to far gone to red pill.