I'm half black and since my mother is a jewess I'm also a jew

I'm half black and since my mother is a jewess I'm also a jew.

Why is life so cruel Sup Forums?

What are you talking about? Black man/Jewish women are the best and most beautiful couple in the world.

Being Jewish is the best

dont worry even Sup Forums is jew

You were born as canon fodder, how does that make you feel? Every race had to feel like that for thousands of years.

enjoy

If i was you i woudnt even knew what to do - lynch myself or gas myself. In any case, you can blame only jews for that.

this, be sure to marry a Jewish woman

Not if you aren't half Sub-Saharan

Everyone in the US is either a jew or a nigger.
You're the double whammy, good jaaawb

Whats your IQ?

Exactly! Be sure to marry a Jewish woman!

Don't worry user. Don't act black. Don't act jewish. Act white. Use standard English. Hide your power level. Larp back, jewish, or white as it suits your purposes. Code switch. Profit.

I've considered your options... The only way to make things right is to just kill yourself.

Don't be an asshole too then and you'll be good

Post Khazar Milkers

why not both?

don't be a kike or a nigger and you're good

Drake is that type of nigga that flush after farting.

WOW. I'm sure there is a specific layer in hell for such an abomination such as yourself. You must be the ultimate subversive parasite. LEECH-ITUS-MAXIMUS

This

Do you still qualify for affirmative action?

Hello Obama

Your IQ is probably high

>That image

>I'm Jewish

Get the fuck out, mazmer.

Think positive man: it okay to be black, in fact it's a privilege thanks to social justice. AND you're a kike? Nigga please, take what's yours, but don't fall for the welfare meme: it'll hold you down.

I’d rather be half than full of either of the two

Oh and I'm going to assume this is a shill thread, but in the case you aren't: Just be yourself, it's fine to be cheeky but don't go around subverting societies, killing children, and planning global domination. You can't remove the cheeky from Jew, and I'm sure you've got some high athletic abilities so maybe you should become a volleyball player or something.

I think you mean average.

>Black jew
DAS RITE