Race War?

I am going to get this helmet for the race war

Already got an American M1

How are you preparing?

>Preparing for muh race war
Cringe

You're a fringe larping edgelord faggot, and you should 10/10 an hero on live stream

Have fun being unprepared when Jamal fucks you :)

Don't have any guns but I got a machete for my birthday last year

looking forward to the day of the rope so I can slaughter nigger kids in the streets

At least this goy is prepared

It is better to be prepared and not need it to need and and not have prepared

Race war was cancelled long ago when race mixing reached non-reversable levels. There are no lines anymore. Given the span of evolution, and all the species that have come and gone extinct, or changed completely, (dinosaurs to birds, land animals to whales, etc) How can you be so naive to think there is any point in preserving any one race? To be clear, I'm not against whites or for any kind of genocide. I think it's fine if you want to preserve white lineages, but the large question will always loom over your head, how do you keep future generations from traveling and mixing all over the world. It's not a moral thing, it's purely a logistical thing.

Well we will attempt to reverse that threat won't we, and if we fail then we will go extinct

masturbating to slav girls..how else

Cringe
In case of an actual race war, you would run away like a little bitch you are, or side with liberals.
This helmet would not help you one bit.

Now get off Sup Forums, go pay some taxes..

Can blacks be bred to be more intelligent? yes. If that happens, will you care about letting them live in your society? Or mixing with your kind? Isn't it happening already?

Go clean a toilet

THIS is the ONLY hope you've got, white purity anons. I mean, what do you value more,skin color, features, or is it intellect, civilization? There's no reason these can't be bred into less developed races over time, there's no reason they can't be 'caught up' as it were.

>Nogs
>Trying to improve them in any way

Awww, how cute
I can see that you don't have enough balls to face the truth, how are you supposed to save the white race if you can't keep up with one pole on the internet?
Keep deluding yourself lad, you will only hasten your own demise

kek

I am not being a defeatist cuck who will let Jamal take over

kys

>How are you preparing?
I'm always prepared

>kek
>I am not being a defeatist cuck who will let Jamal take over
Nice strawman you have got there
>kys
Nice 9gag tier arguments you have got there

>>How are you preparing?