How is Sup Forums preparing fo 4th November?

How is Sup Forums preparing for tommorow? (pic related). There won't be any succesful revolution, but there might be faggots autistically spazzing out in city centers. It would be fun to beat some up.

Make sure to check if there are any anifa faglets in your local city center. Remember that you don't have to, but it would be fun to beat some up. They're all weak and pathetic, it's only that they have high and autistic numbers. Remember to try to keep it 1v1 while you're there if you go alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlnzcZj_rqU
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=kNDexFFiuWw
youtube.com/watch?v=DvpW7aJU4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=OpVhSUJLs2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like cockroaches to light, any resistance to them would create their scattering. PS. I’m not carrying any more firepower than I would on any other day.

GO AWAY CIA NIGGA

skulls will be wide open if you fags are willing to leave your basements.

-ANTIFA-

> Pasting Sup Forums insignia to a pic like this
Found the Jew

cia plz leave

>EU flag.
American larping as European. Or European prentending to be American. Degenerate either way. You will be cleansed.

I unfortunately don't have a gun yet, but even punching one will scare the shit out of those faglets. After all, they mostly train on trashcans

this OP is obviously an underaged newfaggot

The correct response is to ignore and let the police handle them. CIA-nigger thread saged.

I’ve got one of those high powered wicked lasers and I plan on blinding antifags with it
Vid related youtube.com/watch?v=WlnzcZj_rqU

too much space was there.

just how fat are you? do you eat shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

oh, i will make you eat a heap of shit tomorrow! bring it on fat nazi!

Saturday isn't garbage day, so my trashcan will be safely inside. No problem.

Nothing will happen.

Best case Berkeley burns itself down

>OY VEY MY FELLOW WHITE MEN WHATS THE PLAN

Going to ignore the fuck out of them. If they attack me I'll either run away or stab them, whichever's most expedient.

People need to try to think with something other than their hindbrain for a change. This war isn't going to be won by chimping out over weirdo basement dweller rallies.

>tfw chile
>tfw commie niggers in chile have no idea
>tfw nothing will happen
How is it in the anglosphere?

>Old 4x4 truck: check
>5 man group: check
>White sheets: check
>Torches: check
>Sawn off shotguns: check
>Spool of heavy duty rope: check
>Large wooden cross: check
>Gasoline and Matches: check

I'd say I'm fully prepared

>le knify
>not bringing stink bombs to shower antifa with
They would leave smelling delightful compared to there default smell of aids,old cum & rotten fish

What is even happening tomorrow? Haven't heard about this.

Did you borrow a couple kitchen knives from mommy to go with your little league bat?
Jesus.

antifa want to start a revolution or some shit because of the 100th anniversary of the revolution in russia. They may trash some city centers, but they'll never succeed.

Prepare to get rekt nazi scum

Why would you even fight them when they are so easy to manipulate?

I'm gonna screenprint some IOTBW sweatshirts and hand them out to homeless white men downtown. See if Antifa will chimp out on em.

hi cia!

I see, I live in New Orleans and there has been suprisingly little happens here. Every now and then there will be pro and anti refugee chanting in a neutral ground or some muslims welcome posters put up. Occasional mini parades or marches.

I doubt anything will happen tomorrow here.

I'm staying home and getting /comfy/

Makes good popcorn.

we will fucking destroy you fascist nazis
watch out

Making popcorn

it's gonna be nothing. no one has got what it takes to do anything anymore. go back to your internet and 300 channels of tv.

gun looks like its never been used, having a gun doesnt mean shit if you dont train with it constantly.

>Nice flag Special Agent Polanski
>Boy we sure do hate them there Antifa huh amirite guiys?

We've already figured out who you are and we dont have any info ob Dr Pavel

Staying comfy indoors

>pozhole thinks he can hit my position from 900m out
It's just gonna be lights out, then you'll hear the sound, faggot

legit have no idea what chromosomes that has

Nothing will happen, faggot.
It's literally overblown false flag meme created on Sup Forums.
Go to any far-lefty website/forum you won't see any fucking disgussion about it or any fucking plans.
The farthest something can happen is small irrelevant protest.

It's literally D.A.K 16.10.16 tier faggotry again.

so?

I'm just going to be shitposting

I have a bigger gun than you

Get a fucking gun you retard

Gtfo we are a board of peace

I'm going to be safe in my den with all the comforts. not leaving.

How is the health, dental, and vision coverage with the FBI? I imagine it is bretty gud.

Going niggerknocking, be driving around in my pickup truck. A few guys in the back with broomsticks.

HI FBI. Go home your drunk.

For the rest of yous, stay the fuck home. Let the 5-0 bash commie skulls. It will be most entertaining to get comfy, watch it on tv, and shit post here.

By doing nothing, just like antifa. Quit being a LARPing faggot

Hi agent or officer.

Nice shitty Century Wasr-10, canted sights and all the jamming that comes with it.

See
for more info

I'll be laffin' watching your tight boipussy get destroyed by Dequarious in that prison cell after the cops beat the everloving piss out of you.

Shit, I'm already laffin' at the idea you soyboys think you'll do anything tomorrow.

My wife is preparing for a baby shower.

I'm shopping for upgrades to my private hunting range in AZ

FBI pls no bully

Hahaha what are you gonna make dinner and play baseball?

Sitting on my couch watching old seinfeld episodes being comfy

it might be hot, i'm not going outside.

call it in.

nice bait thread kike

get the fuck outta here, do you really still get paid for this shit?

>2 kitchen knives
>a baseball bat
>a thief mask
nice equipment op

tunnocks - check
extra tea - check
comfy seat on couch with tasteful tartan blanket - check
2 laptops ready for impending comfy streams of smelly commies getting btfo - check

DONT FUCK THIS UP ANTIFA IVE BOOKED THE WEEKEND OFF WORK FOR THIS

Those aren't yours you faggot

>Don't have a gun.

Topkek get a load of this fag.

How do you like the Vepr-12? I’ve always wanted one

>no guns
>kitchen knife

How do I know you're British...

Post your guns you noguns anime loving faggot

If you go out with those knives and assault someone you will be jailed for 5 years minimum. Don't be retarded.

Get stragglers after the event is over WITHOUT WEAPONS that you can't throw away.

First one was shit, I called and they replaced it with one that runs like a typewriter and eats all kinds of ammo.
Based.
Magazines will cost you more than the gun tho

Stand up and be counted

hooktube.com/watch?v=kNDexFFiuWw

How long did the Table Czar let you borrow that for?

Thanks. Nice collection btw.

Got some crisps, liquor and a blanket

Gonna work a shift, come home and start my weekend.

Like Ima gonna post mine on this honeypot board of satire.

Just chilling at home... Got plenty of herb and guns so I'll be happy and safe.

I just bought some food to hold me over CIA nigger. I got cans,, I got 50# of rice and 20 of beans, powdered pb and eggs, full tank of gas in all 3 vehicles, full refrigerator, lots of water. This was a good excuse to stock up.

I'll be watching your shitshow from the couch so don't bother me, CIA nigger.

I'm going to lock both of my doors at all hours of the day until it's over. Remember your home security, even if you don't live near a city center, because you might get some people who are looting and causing a ruckus just to blend in with the Antifafags.

I’m doing nothing.

Because nothing is going to happen.

i think seinfeld and larry david are the only jews i like.

Based cheesehead, always chilled.

Gonna get some beer from a local brewery tomorrow, smoke weed, and watch a pirated copy of Thor Ragnarok, while intermittently shitposting.

>DO NOT ATTEND NOV 4 RALLIES
>ANTIFA WILL BTFO THEMSELVES
>YOUR ATTENDANCE CAN ONLY HURT OUR CAUSE

What's going on tomorrow?

don't do this OP

is that a tavor?

Jesus Christ both antifa and the alt right are such stupid cringy little cucks. You all seem like immature little speds holy shit

>Forum

They use discord at minimum.

Sounds like you're ready, provided your truck is fashionably sporting an Ed Gillespie bumper sticker.

>lets sit at home and let the reds burn down the city

go back to plebbit you fucking faggot

>your mom's chef knife

>muh, Ima stay home and watch and have the police do everything for me.
Remember when white americans would go and lynch half of the cities negroes when one of the apes touched a white woman? Nowadays a white woman is going to be raped and the right is going to just bitch and complain.

Why do you think there are less and less nigger shootings by cops on the news? it's because after rioting I don't know how many times cops are atleast somewhat afraid of them.

Look at nationalists in Poland for example: They're not afraid of cops and if some turk touches their women they destroy his whole restaraunt:
youtube.com/watch?v=DvpW7aJU4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=OpVhSUJLs2w

I'm already prepped for tomorrow, going out to buy some groceries (also because I need too, I'm hungry) and stocking up on some popcorn and possibly buying a onesie, locking up my doors, pulling out my AR-15 and loading with a round in the chamber and leaving all my mags out in the open then finally sitting back and roaming Sup Forums and running FOX News livestream on in the background for possibly happenings.

Nothing. Maybe some faggy protests. If Sup Forums was rational and people here really believed what they said then they would capture niggers and Jews and torture them to death. Film it and release the tape online and say more will follow unless all non whites leave their country and immigration ceases. But that's not going to happen so we're all going to become pic related

How about no you fed spook?

I'm a poorfag.

What's powdered pb like? I'm sticking with the good stuff just wondering