Have you ever called a black person a nigger right in front of his face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger right in front of his face?

No because i don't have any in my country.
Feels fucking good man

Lol no. Poltards are basement dwelling beta virgin fucks.

0% of the nazi/commie/collectivists in general posters here are acne ridden weakbois

why do you think they get so mad when i post? this is their only outlet and we're taking over kek

P o o
o
o

great contribution pajeet

SHART IN THE MART

Why shouldn't we? They seem to say it amongst themselves regularly.

Thanks, Pajeet

I hate the n-word and filter it with my browser

Yes

Yeah. And fuck you too faggot OP

it's only right to.

I've called my black friends niggers, they call me cracker and honkey in return
Everything's find if you're not a sperg

Yeah my nigger friends are comfortable with me saying nigger

Yep
Get out of here nigger

Yea this nasty black guy in high school who smelled and was in special ed used to talk about fucking all the pretty white girls.
Who would call him nasty to his face when he tried to hit on them constantly.
He claimed to fuck a friend of mine who I knew full well was a virgin ( because I took it later ), and told him, " White girls in this town don't fuck niggers.... " and walked off.
He just stood there with his mouth open. Nothing ever came of it.

Plenty of times, but I'm a spic from LA County so that's common here.

Oh wow. So brave. 10/10

Yes

Nope. I replied to a black dude saying "sup" to some random guy with "sup, nigga" out of sheer autism

Did you grow up into a mighty NEET?

Told a nigger to shut his mouth before I bust is teeth into his nigger skull

Yes, and it changed my life forever. On par with Lisa giving me my first BJ.

Yes

Yes but he was a Nigerian who hated niggers too so we had a good laugh about it

Yes.

My freshman year of college some nig said to me in passing as I was going outside to smoke a cigarette, “You know girls don’t like niggas that smoke.”
I simply replied “It’s a good thing I’m not a nigger who smokes.”

I'm black. I do it all the time. What's your point?

Fix my computer

>compooter

Missed your chance

Fuck

Told a disrespectful nigger to "go back to the zoo"
His white friend sucker punched me in the face

woah duuuuuude, badass.

Nigger.

Sure.
Gotta call out blacks when they slip or they'll think it's fine. Most are fine and admit they were being silly, while the 1/100 that starts bitching about it you just ignore like a child crying for attention.

But we've got fairly integrated and mildly conservative blacks outside of our Jamaicans.

I did.

>be me
>pumping gas at tenth and ghetto after dark
>nigger tries to creep up on me with a squeegee but i see him reflected in the window
>spin around, draw down on him with CCW, advance toward him, and utter
>"Go ahead and try it, nigger."
>he hurls the squeegee at my face and busts my lip as he runs off
>call cops
>about ten cops eventually arrive, one's black
>curry nigger station attendant plays back surveillance video
>it has audio
>"Go ahead and try it, nigger."
>everybody flinches and i just start laughing
>"This, um, this might pose some problems if we have to go to court."
>idgaf.exe
>they manage to arrest him within about 30 minutes
>he meets with a PD in lockup that week
>decides to plea on a reduced charge
>does 90 days
>i actually dime myself out anonymously to the local news, trying to start some shit
>want to enjoy the absurdity of the media making some deal out of a violent criminal being called a nigger during a violent crime attempt
>they don't take the bait, though

I gas up in the hood all the time, praying for another chance to air out some fucking monkey.

Have never seen one

I've never even talked to a nigger yet because I don't live in a 56% white country

When you sculpt your body to that degree it invites criticism. He needs a nose job and something done with his chin. Nice body.

Of course. Bad thing to do, but of course.

11/10

incomprehensible badassery, you are the most Chad person who ever lived, please tell us more of your life stories

Yes. We called blacks niggers right to their faces in school.

I bet your level of autism/cool story won't be challenged for at least 20 more posts.

I bet your life will never matter.

Saying it in your mom's basement isn't agaisnt someone Tommy

When I was 8, my mother took me aside one day to explain to me that I should never call a black person a nigger. No context given beyond it really hurts black people's feelings. I think she overheard some nigger music on the radio while I was in the room and wanted to cover that base with me, albeit poorly explained.

>week later
>in my (((diverse))) classroom
>teacher steps out for copies
>Bryson, the nigglet bully approaches
>"user gibs me dat candybar"
>"Go away Bryson, thats mine"
>"How bout I beats you up?"
>"How bout I beat YOU up? you..."
>"NIGGER!!!"
>Bryson looks stunned
>Teacher walks in right as I say it
>immediate trip to principal
>2 week suspension

Thankfully that night Dad asked me what happened and where I learned that word instead of just grabbing the belt. Told him moms explaination, or lack there of, as well as bullying context. Dad laughs his ass off, told me it was okay. Took me to the Arcade next day.

Called a coloured "Kaffer" once when I was 11. Threatened to hit me with a spade so I said "Only a kaffer would hit someone with a spade". Looking back, I was right.

I called rap "nigger music" and everyone in the party was pretty butthurt about it.I had to explain how shitty rap is point by point.
In case you didn't know, there's a law here which specifies that 40% of all music over the radio must be french.
Thus, niggers flodded the radio with shitty french rap that everyone listen to if they don't want to listen to some other indie french pop music that also sucks ass.

No, but I told my friends roommate to stop chimping your because he was chimping out. He didn't react much so probably thought I said "tripping"

plenty.

I don't have niggers in my living area