You have 60s to explain your unethical dietary choices

You have 60s to explain your unethical dietary choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWQpYHcKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=V4SFeFKN088
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL434B62D7DD754FCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meat tastes good.

Isn't this the same guy who advocates for dumpster diving as a legit lifestyle/dietary choice?

vegan gains is a retard

>women use babies to trap you into marriage so i'm getting a vasectomy
>i'm getting married to my online gf
>my gf divorced me

Explain me why it should unethical to eat meat from a animal which died. Let us assume of natural cause for the mental gymnastic. Why should worm devour high quality proteins when I can as well?

I like meat and veganism is queer and expensive

Taste trumps ethics.

My life means nothing. I feel trampled. It gives me a sense of power to eat meat. I feel elevated from the oppressed.

You have sixties to explain?

>vegan 25+ years
>gluten free 15+ years
>body building 7 years
>Sup Forums + Sup Forums 10+ years

True divine master race reporting in. Feels good man.

taste

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWQpYHcKPE

He has a point though. Meat consumption is unethical because you're paying for the death of sentient beings. But if you were to eat a burger thrown away by someone else, nothing changes. You're only hurting yourself in that case.

It's not?

It's cheaper.

Moral and ethic are a jewish trick

Because cows and pigs are my least favorite animals and I don't care if they die.

You have 60 seconds to go kill yourself.

Do you take any supplements besides b12?

>It's cheaper
No it isn't. Numales like you created a cult around it and drove up prices. You fags did the same shit with electronic cigarettes.

Survival of the fittest.

You clueless nigger you're probably buying the processed crap that are marked up like hell. Literally all you have to do is replace meat with legumes (or eggs/dairy if you're vegetarian) and legumes/eggs/dairy are all cheap as fuck compared to meat.

I'm not a filthy commie.

not unethical to eat something that isn't human

because fuck that, don't give a shit about "ethics" beef all the way

Of course, everyone should be supplementing no matter their diet. B12, multivitamin, vitamin D, various nootropics (optional). I know half a dozen carnie cucks that have had either legitimately diagnosed B12 deficiencies and/or vitamin D.

I'm shit, you're shit, everyone is shit, everything is shit.

I am hungery!

If participating in any activity that takes advantage of others misery brings you any sense of power then you’re deeper in the hole than you even realize.

I won’t try to talk you out of it though, I’d rather you eat yourself to death. Enjoy.

>tfw animal products literally contain mammalian shit

Pottery.

Lions and wolves don't give a fuck about "ethical dietary choices" and they're just as sentient as cows and pigs.
Why the fuck should I care?

to be honest if me not eating meat would end a significant amount of the animal products industry i probably would stop. but me not eating meat will have no effect.

Ethics are a social construct.

Pottery is shit, go fuck yourself you shit.

I'm a human, and nature is mine to exploit however I see fit.

Are you a lion or wolf? Or are you neckbeard in basement?

pretty much this

What do the 1960s have to do with my eating habits?

i'm lazy

I tried piracetam for a whole but that shit didn't work for me.

Wtf kind of argument is this. You're a human not a lion you goddamn moron.

That's only true if you're an oldfag. I'm assuming you're young like most people here. Abstaining from meat will save the life of thousands of animals during the course of your lifetime + it will help the environment for the future generations.

>muh plants aren't 'alive' like animals its ok to eat them

worst thing I hate about vegantarians

animals can't into social contract

This.

I used to eat meat because I enjoyed it, now Im going to eat meat to make the guy in this video mad.

Literally the only acceptable nigger.

vegetable proteins aren't cheap. Lentils and oatmeal get boring after a while.

In the event of a catastrophic asteroid threat to earth, human beings have the best chance of solving the crisis and averting disaster. In the meantime I’m going to eat the other animals on earth.

Because ethics don't mean anything if nothing gets done.

You have as much time as your tiny brain needs to explain to me how you can advocate against the natural order of evolution.

Sweet Jesus

Because I have no regard for the life of beings that are beneath me unless they serve a purpose. Dogs make excellent companions for hunting, cats are useful for preventing rodents in your camp, horses are effective mounts for travel, but I feel less qualms about eating horse than dog or cat. Essentially, an animal must outweigh it's usefulness as food with another worthy quality.
Female livestock are inherently more valuable because of eggs and milk, but you only need one or two males kept around for breeding purposes. The rest can be eaten without consequence.

This fuck is a very good example for a psychotic mixed mongrel.

>not an argument
You asked people to explain their unethical eating habits and they gave you an answer. You are a stupid fucking nigger for not even being able to read your own OP.

sage

Yea that guy isn't very stable if anything he seems to have sociopathic tendencies.

Plants don't have a nervous system.

This is an 18+ board.

>vegetable proteins aren't cheap
Legumes and grains are infinetely cheaper than meat. I'm 100% sure that holds true even in your 3rd world country, just because thermodynamics and shit dictates that energy conversion from plants to feeding all the cows is extremely inneficient. Animal protein will ALWAYS be more expensive and worst for the envoronment.

>Lentils and oatmeal get boring after a while

Beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb, goat vs soy, lentils, oatmeal, rice, corn, beans, quinoa, flax, peanuts, walnuts, wheat, peas, chickpeas, chia etc etc etc. Plz think before you post.

God placed the animals of the world here for us to have dominion over, to use as we see fit and, yes, to eat.

I don't need to justify anything when god's own word gives us right over it.

Are you saying you are equal to wild animals?

Racetams are a meme. Try phenibut, ashwaghanda and l-theanine.

What if I dont care about the (((ethics))) of eating animals?
Sheeit. I fully expect cannibalism to rear its ugly head during any societal disruption within a month or two. Lots of fatties in Lardistan.

>Mfw all your greens have rat and bug shit in it as well.

A being born to be slaughtered is not being deprived of its right to live because it was given life only on the contract of it being taken from it later.
In absence of the contract it would not have life, nor the right of it in the first place.

Im not always flush with cash so sometimes cheap foods the way to go

you forgot
>faggot entire life
you fucking faggot. also I know for a fact that I sbd more than you by simple fact that I eat meat and you are a (((bodybuilder))) and I'm also way juicier

KYS

>an animal life’s value is based upon its social intelligence

#justcarniecuckthings

>what is washing produce

Lmao. Enjoy your char broiled shit burger.

>animals can consent

>he fell for the supplement meme

How's your vitamin piss going?

Triggered carnie cuck detected.

Look, I’d be upset too if I was as far behind as you are, but let’s please be civil here you nigger leaf faggot.

Why is it unethical to eat meat? And who decides ethical?

wat?

>Unironically believes in animal privilege
What have you got against plants, racist?

I'm sorry, but I don't believe the NAP should apply to animals. There's my answer.

>farts in your mouth

You mean my empirically optimal and healthy blood nutrient and hormone levels? Great!

its expensive

its way worse, taste wise

I dont consider milking cows, collecting eggs from chickens, etc. even remotely immoral

I hate certain animals, such as mooses. I fucking hate those bastards and want them all dead. Ill eat every last one of them.

anyone who values the life of a cow the same as that of a human is a moral dimwit

lack of b12 will literally kill you

its an inconvenience for everyone around that isnt a vegan

i like to support local farms

it makes marxist cucks mad when i eat meat

if you are a true vegan the only right thing to do is to put a bullet in your mouth, because you would literally have to boycot every part of society and lock yourself in a box to make sure you never supported animal cruelty

I kill and eat animals because I like how they taste and believe veganism is not very healthy. I wish animals were not factory farmed, but veganism is too big a drop in quality of life unfortunately. There is no argument against this.

Humans are the apex predators of the entire world's food chain. It is a symbol of our dominion over this planet to consume any creature as we see fit. You are a faggot for having the mindset of grazing cattle.

Haven't you ever wondered why 99% of vegans are little weakling numale shits or drugged out hippies? The vegan mindset does not lend support to a dominant and successful life.

Very much this.

far behind? wtf does that even mean? Also I don't need to take 20 kinds of supplements to be healthy you plant-brained faggot

The simple fact that you need to eat little pills in order to get essential vitamins is the only proof a rational person should ever need to understand that your dietary choices are complete and utter shit-tier. Not wasting any more time with your retardedness though, so don't even bother replying

How much of a loser are you, that your diet is a primary component of your identity?

>diverse assortment of food

you eat plants.....

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

>too big a drop in quality of life

I eat better than you do, guaranteed. Although I admit I’m spoiled by having a fit qt gourmet chef as a girlfriend. You literally have no idea what you’re missing. Top kek.

I'm an apex predator and it's a part of my natural diet to eat meat. You, vegan trash, are a whiny babby fuckstick eating the only other earthlings you can possibly take in a fight and pretending that plants are somehow less deserving of your compassion because you think their screaming is somehow less tragic than the cow. To summarize: you're genetically inferior trash who was allowed life by the graces of modern conveniences and compassion of society.

I'm a vegan because it makes my body feel better and I I'm lucky enough to have to a diverse assortment of food as my brother grows a lot of crap and I cultivate exotic culinary mushrooms, which are awesome.

Genesis established vegan diet, God originally intended humanity to have a plant based diet. The diet was only diversified after the fall, thanks to Satanic meddling.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4SFeFKN088
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL434B62D7DD754FCA

We were wardens over the animals and used them for work, but verse 29 of Genesis 1 plainly states what our diet consisted of, originally.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Lions are literally carnivores who can't farm and wouldn't survive if they did. We possess the ability to pair amino acids to create certain nutrients and they do not. That is why if they did not eat meat they would die.

that's the point, you don't need consent to use something that is not capable of consent and there's no other owner of their rights.

Me eating meat isn't actively killing an animal. The meat is there already. If not me someone else will eat it l. Meat is good.

If that was true, I would happily become vegan so I don't have to participate in animal torture. I just don't think it is true. Plants do not match meat, dairy, etc.

>I’m not triggered
>is obviously triggered

Hey lil buddy don’t worry, once you adopt a vegan diet you’ll be able to understand these threads better. Your brain has a lot of healing to do.

my bad, removed post for spelling error

There are a lot of libertarian flags in this thread so I'd like to take the opportunity to point out that whether or not you believe the NAP should apply to animals, it's sure as hell a lot less defensible to claim that the NAP shouldn't apply to communists (helicoptering). I don't believe the NAP should apply to animals, but communists are fucking humans, citizens no less, and killing them ANYTIME BEFORE they physically touch your property is an NAP violation.

"In the 1960s and the following 1970s, Hispanic-American culture was on the rebound like ethnic music, foods, culture and identity both became popular and assimilated into the American mainstream."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960s

>the latinos did it

Funny thing is, there appears to be no way to get b12 anymore if you are vegan as some study linked b12 supplements to cancer.

Shit looks nasty essay its raw as fuck.

Source

Sea vegetables and fermented foods contain B12. You can synthesize B12 from your own shit too

nigger

Just google b12 cancer. Study came out recently. Haven't really read it yet.

>Vegans eat their own shit to get b12

I can't afford healthy food

You can make specialized kombucha brews for b12 but it takes care, luckily you need very little of it

>holier than thou

literally hate all vegantarians for this mindset, you're all faggots trying to push your religion instead of just living your life, if it works for you great, not everyone is you, I know that is hard to grasp being so self centered