What is actually gonna happen tomorrow with the antifags?

What is actually gonna happen tomorrow with the antifags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing will happen.

screencap this for posterity

>screencap a post pointing out the obvious
how self-important can you get
>flag
checks out.

All white people will be killed in the streets

>high functioning autist can't control himself to correct someone

flag checks out

Probably nothing

Lots of sperging out and rage, media coverage up the ass, but nothing REAL.

They aren't coordinated. All ANTIFA knows how to do is cause scenes.

I dont know, but id hate to be a trashcan right now

Absolutely nothing.

The same thing that happened on sept 23

ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING

They're going to head to downtown LA, SF, NY and stand in the street until some based white man runs one of them over so they can chimp out on live TV.

Am*ricans can't control themselves.
I'm kinda sorry you didn't win the war Hans. But it was the whole world vs you and some allies.

Nothing. It'll just be autistic screeching and violence against trashcans

kek

Anyone got the video of two antifa fags kicking a parking meter?

That's what I expect.

They are going to try to set off bombs, a lot of them will lose their hands.

Nothing.

Part of me wishes they sperg out like in pic related and be declared a terrorist organization + arrested or mowed down by police

Are they really? This might actually be worthwhile to go to just to watch it unfold. On another note, are any of /ourguys/ going to dress up as antifaggots, seeing as they're going to try and infiltrate our ranks

>you cant hit me im a wo- wait, wtf am i again?

>worrying/giving a fuck about hair dye queens and estranged nu-males

many-city hugfest
big ol' "we figured out a way to break expectations and reconcile differences" parade

IYA are gonna go antifa on a protrump counterprotest in washington

I'm still making sidebets on whether detroit plays a part in everything or not.

Nigger are going to steal some Jordan's and some televisions. Mentally ill cucks and womxns are going to run around like they're in fucking Naruto screaming shit, and that's pretty much it.

Me on the other hand, I'm going to work. Because I have a job.

Probably what happened to Antifa in 1919 by these fine gentlemen
>pic related
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacist_uprising

Well I am just gonna wait for them to BTFO.

or these guys who brought suitable armor to the street fights against Antifa

or can't we expect such a defense against antifa from you americans?
>pic related

Nothing?

Nothing big will happen OP, but if you reply to this post I will keep your sister nice and warm while you watch trash cans burn.

>"don't mind me, just cleaning the blood off of my car"

why though?
these guys did something when antifa and the commies were terrorizing the streets of munich in 1919
>pic related

Minor acts of chimpery for sure. A few of the most radical idiots opening fire on random civilians or police. Lots of riots, but nothing that actually accomplishes anything besides smashing windows and trash cans and maybe sending some people to the hospital. I'm expecting at least one shooting in Albany, NY... We have some Antifa presence,cucked gun laws, a lefty mayor that will tell the police to stand down, and there were two gun stores robbed last week.

>build improvised and heavily armored cars
>paint skull on it
>crush antifa
can't you burgers build crazy looking cars that wouldn't even be allowed on streets here in germany? if so, what's stopping you?

Fucking capitalist fascist scum charging people to park, of course parking meters are on the smash list

Pic related

Antifa is gonna go attempt to cull a bunch of normies and anyone stupid enough to show up to their Nazi rally and get shot by the National Guard for violence and endangering infrastructure during the DoD test drill.
Also probably limited network social media availability.
Oh and the Deep State gonna pipebomb em in a false flag to further radicalize them.

Nothing. A few streams and nice chat spam on youtube if we are lucky.

hopefully just pic related

By looking at twitter people are still talking like its still going down tomorrow.

How's them refugees coming along Jerry?

The lily knock shit over and smash windows while screening impeah drumpffff. Everyone normal will be enjoying their weekend giving zero fucks

They’ll

You're really pressing for an armed response here, Hans