Get fucked americunts. China is number one now

Get fucked americunts. China is number one now

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-wants-yuan-as-oil-market-currency-2017-10?amp;utm_medium=referral
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151030-china-one-child-policy-mei-fong/
youtube.com/watch?v=C_dAVUBba8I
fightdogmeat.com/2017/01/01/china-video-live-dog-boiled-alive/
quora.com/Are-the-Han-Chinese-a-homogeneous-race-If-not-what-are-the-characteristics-that-distinguish-the-different-subgroups-other-than-the-obvious-linguistic-dialect-differences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was inevitable. They have a multitude of different Asiatic ethnicities (diversity), they emphasize economic trade internationally (globalism), and they acquire and welcome entirely new people from other nations like Tibet and in the future Taiwan (immigration). They have all the ingredients for success, like the US, but they are much more populous. This makes their dominance inevitable.

>paper tiger that cant even keep North Korea on its leash
oh yeah you're real scary

LMAO they would never post this during a democratic president. They probably blame Trump even though he's only spent 9 months in office and has not had any real interaction with them. It's no wonder the value of Time's stock has shrunk in HALF just this year (look it up).

How much do you think the Chinese government had to pay to get that front page

10 dorrars

Sorry no consolation prizes for second place. It'll be 3rd soon after Australia.
Gotta get with the winning side mate. Can't stick with losers

Kek

Show us your eyes, chinki cunt

>TIME
>relevant

Chinese maybe one now, but easy to become two
camon babey

Oh man you can feel the fear in this thread. The Japs and Indians are so fucked. LMAO.

Muh ching chong chang, zipperhead.

time's obsession with full stops on cover blurbs triggers the fuck out of me. why not write "china wins" or "china has won", both of which are at least grammatically correct?

NatSoc wins!

Ww3, after North Korean round 2

businessinsider.com/china-wants-yuan-as-oil-market-currency-2017-10?amp;utm_medium=referral

sure thing "fellow american"

what is with every time cover, or random shitlib magazine cover, where they insert some bombastic single line, with omienous picture?
>the new europeans
>china won
>trump meltdown
>trump meltdown. big meltdown.
>welcome to Amexica

its all they ever do. Its like clickbait but for defeatist liberals that can say "how did this happen?" when we've been telling them why for years in advance.

If only you guys didn't elect drumpf this wouldn't have happened. It's not too late though, impeach now.

Yeah I'll have the noodle soup and sweet and sour pork please.

You haven't become number one until every other nation is hating on you to go along with the rest. America still leads by a large margin

>when you hate trump and your own country this much

Oh Japs will be first to be enslaved. What are your thoughts? Your women really hate your men and wont give you babies?

>caring what obsolete media thinks

>China won
>average Chinese person lives in slavery to an unelected elite far worse even than the emperors surrounded by collapsing chabuduoh buildings and products

Nah.

China won what? Elaborate, jesus fucking christ.

dont they have like three times as many people

>when you're a third generation dashboard cell phone mount assembler
Yes, yes China. You've won.

Why are you happy about that? Youll be first among the west to get fucked over by the Borg lol

Being chikes doesn't mean anything.

underrated

two generations till most of them are christians.

All hail the Great Asian Christendom.

No worries, soon 100 million of them will die for almost no reason.

>They have a multitude of different Asiatic ethnicities (diversity)
>91.51% Han

Now female nips can give babies to female nips

How awesome is that

All China has is their population.

>le diversity is why a racially homogenous HAN state is gonna be powerful
>welcoming "tibet"
>taiwan aren't just Chinese who fled from commie China

All neo-liberals must hang.

Not likely. Their past one child policy is beginning to bite causing the young folks to literally kill themselves in order to get out from paying for the aging demographic

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/10/151030-china-one-child-policy-mei-fong/

>they welcome entirely new people of other nations

They are systematically exterminating non-Han people, not that I care but no one, especially not liberals, should be gleeful about China winning. China gets away with some seriously shady stuff and their people are almost entirely devoid of morals.

wait your turn. everyone jumping the gun. more than economics, look at russia.

Can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_dAVUBba8I

>差不多buildings
Kek

havent seen a china redpill thread in awhile fightdogmeat.com/2017/01/01/china-video-live-dog-boiled-alive/

i'm afraid usa will be quite in charge for a long while.

This isn't a "defeatist"attitude. This is what they've been clamouring for. The left have been actively trying to destroy the US to prove white, colonialist illegitimacy.

Usas in full damage control. Be calm you'll get over it eventually just like Europeans coped with their loss of power. You just happen to be next on the line.

thank god, I for one welcome our new insectoid overlords

Kek, China's demographic cliff and massive debt collapse will completely destroy and then balkanize it. Their model of government investment based growth is totally unsustainable and it will all come to a head soon.

The meme that China is based on is that the Han are a homogenous people
It's actually viral civic nationalism, to be crude they've gotten conquered repeatedly and just end up sino-ifying ("civilizing") their conquerors until things are normal again
quora.com/Are-the-Han-Chinese-a-homogeneous-race-If-not-what-are-the-characteristics-that-distinguish-the-different-subgroups-other-than-the-obvious-linguistic-dialect-differences

still here still in charge, where are the Chinese?

Don't fight it. The world will be better under China.

I guess I said it wrong. What I mean is that they feign confusion, and this "wow, how did this happen, guess there's nothing we can do now," attitude. When of course there were lots of things you could have done, and we've been screaming it for years or decades; you just preferred to push your agenda. It's made for the normies that will go "I guess that's just life now."

right behind the little mole hill of denial you sit on

Its because the left has been reduced to nothing but incoherent smug statements (that are nearly always wrong). It’s fucking pathetic, and it is not sustainable. At some point these media institutions are going to have to clean house of all the far-left retards they’ve hired over the past twenty years or face going out of business.

if you think america is suddenly gonna disappear, your in denial.

>different shades of yellow chinks
>We wuz diverse
It's like saying 1900's Europe was so diverse.

>China indeed has steamrolled rest of the world (in a good sense, it's one-party borderline ethnofascist totalitarian anti-liberal country, just like things should be)
>somehow what happened is all thanks to Drumpf after mere 9 months in office and not the evitable death spiral of out of control liberalism that has been on since 80's

I love their narratives, they are so insane

This guy gets it.

Oh no, how will we ever recover.

well, Ancient China was pretty looking

not new one tho

This makes the pajeet butblasted

Of course they won. Do you really expect a generation of soft ass adult children who were raised by baby boomers and given participation trophies in little league to be able to compete with a cold soulless machine like that?