White Degeneracy

Why do whites tend to have more degenerate fetishes than other races?
>BDSM
>Cuckoldry
>Scat & Piss
>Cross dressing
>Pegging
>Femdom
>Vore
And all the weird autistic online subcultures like, MLP, the sonic fanbase, furfags, Femdom. They all tend to be white.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24417771/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_dysregulation_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>amerifats
>whites

Mental instability comes with higher IQs combined with an excess of wasted time.

Jews have high IQs but spend a lot of their time working towards global domination, when a Jew loses it though they lose it big time.
Blacks have infinite wasted time but low IQs, they aren't creative enough to be deviant.
Whites have high IQ AND a lot of wasted time so deviancy easily takes root.

I suppose all those require some psychological issue or thought process.
Niggers are just ruled by animal urges and don't think about anything.
Asians have usurped whites as the most degenerate in terms of sexual fetishes though.

they behave like whites, and subscribe to white culture. and a lot of them are white.
So yeah.

I know europeans with the same degenerate sexual fetishes too tho. Don't pretend it doesn't exist in europe.

Because whites is only race in a state of war against subversion

Poor Gandalf. He looks so defeated in this picture.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24417771/
>IQ was lower in individuals with the C/C genotype than those with T carriers. The plasmid with the T allele at -824 showed higher transcriptional activity than that with the C allele in a transient transfection experiment using a luciferase gene as a reporter, implying that the T carriers may have higher TH activities and retain higher levels of catecholamines in the brain

It's just my conjecture, but I think that higher dopamine levels cause higher IQ - but elevated dopamine has other effects;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_dysregulation_syndrome
>Hypomania, manifesting with feelings of euphoria, omnipotence, or grandiosity, are prone to appear in those moments when medication effects are maximum
>Different impulse control disorders have been described including gambling, compulsive shopping, eating disorders and hypersexuality

Whites think with their dicks, and this can't be seperated from our intelligence.

That pic always make me sad, that guy cant stand being close to his son anymore, he is no longer angry or upset, just feel sadness every moment of convivence.

so unironically cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish?

Don't forger that trans people are 95% huwhite

I really have no idea why, it's fascinating that this weird shit applies almost exclusively to american whites

>source for this?

Any video about furrycon or whatever dumb degenerate shit is always made by white people.

Look at LGBTBBQ parades, 90% white

There's literally nothing wrong with giantess vore, it's the Petrician fetish.

From Wikipedia

"Ethnicity: 83-90% of furries self-identify as White, with small minorities of furries self-identifying as Asian (2-4%), Black (2-3%), and Hispanic (3%)"

The comentary under the pic is unnecessary.

yea, it's depressing desu.

WTF i hate white people now
No dude, I know for a fact you're not making this thread in good faith, so you don't get an answer.

lol niggers are obsessed with eating ass. Never forget!

Don't forget 'docking' and Alaskan pipelines.

1: Any form of fetish is the thinking man's fetish,
2: Dopamine tends to lead people towards actual sexual intercourse, but it also probably underlies the pharmo-neurology of cuckoldry - it would allow you to derive pleasure from novel activities.

I just like legs, legs are the sexiest part of a woman.

Alaskan here, the fuck is an Alaskan pipeline? Quit appropriating our culture.

Creativity

It's when fags shits in a condom, then puts it in the freezer so the next day they can stick it up their ass.

>freaks trying to link high iq with over-indulgent insanity

I thought it was cuz whites tend to be more autistic.

>spick
>comparing whites
you literally had an invasion and occupation by the moors for 200 years. do you wake up disappointed or does it take time during the day to get suicidal?

>implying

This never seen a "furry" in europe

My nigga

They're not. It's just that whites are the majority, so their degeneracy is more visible.

germany is filled with them

I provided a paper that proves a correlation between dopamine and IQ. The peripheral effects of dopamine are implications of the molecular basis of high IQ.

Excessive dopamine doesn't necessarily manifest as hypersexuality - it can also manifest (Often in the same person) along with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Children have excess dopamine, and they aren't sexual - dopamine is neotenizing.

Why do you think kids learn so fast?

Whites who are currently NEETs and want to change, join the military.

> Hurr durr, being a Jew proxy!!

It has nothing to do with that. The military, believe it or not, is probably one of the last bastions of testosterone left within the west.

> Ok, so which what should I do?

There are a careers you can do to support the white cause, they are as follows:

> Go Special Forces
> Go Military intelligence
> Go UAV pilot
> Tech related profession

None of these really require an extremely high ASVAB score (with the exception of SOME intelligence professions.) The military will teach you how to be a man, responsibility, how to take charge, etc. Women like military men. You can provide for yourself and family. You'll more than likely be surrounded by more patriotic people than you'll find in most places.

We need to begin rising through the ranks and cleansing them of leftists. We can all see a conflict is approaching, we need to do what's necessary to begin purging leftists from the military ranks.

Take control of your lives, take control of your country; while you all still have the chance.

Is that father a priest?