Was anybody surprised about how much (((propaganda))) was in this movie? really...

was anybody surprised about how much (((propaganda))) was in this movie? really? whity general killed 6 million super intelligent peaceful (((beings)))? and in the ending when the dude tried to let the justice system deal with it the girl said naaah let's just give them all the precious shit because we the witys have done enough to them...

how much more blatant could have they made it? only if those aliens had giant noses probably, not much more

how can you watch this filth

>Retarded looking British model

I'm not watching any movie with her in it.

you know Cara let Harvey Swinestien pee on her for the lead role , right?

Nobody watched this movie.

well I like pretty movies when the narrative is at least neutral, but this one was just too much... like if tried really hard to make the message clear for the folks with 2 minute attention span.

Watch "Volhynia"
This movie shows that Ukrainians are nothing more than a group of animals and literal subhumans

...so you're just going to ignore that the people who saved the day were both of them also white, as was the good military guy who helped them, huh?

It was based on a french comic book and that genre is pretty pozzed as it was founded by Jews. It was initially non-partisan at it's start, but now it went full-left.

they felt the "original sin" for some reason... I read it as the "whitys fucked everything up and whitys should be the ones cleaning it up"... they imply that whitys should give their shit up (which apparently they stole) without justice system involved ... that's a pretty clear message of the movie, the one which darkies will read and get "inspired"... (((they))) are doing everything to make it happen

It's already one of the year's forgotten flops.

To be fair any country with a colonial history will understand the concept of white mans burden. There's only so much you can do for your colonies though, when they're full of subhumans that destroy everything you build, but the guilt gets ingrained by then.

>SJW can't watch anything without injecting narratives

It must be exhausting to live completely up your own ass. What an unfortunate existence.

She's not even a model. She's the spoiled daughter of a hyper-rich British family who screamed "DADDY I WANT TO BE A MODEL!"

And daddy said "ok, pumpkin," and she's instantly a model.

Then she got bored with it and said "DADDY I WANNA BE AN ACTRESS IN BIG HOLLYWOOD MOVIES!"

And daddy said "ok, pumpkin," and she's instantly an actress in big-budget Hollywood movies.

Then she decided to shave her head thinking she's being original, and declared herself to be a lesbian.

For some reason I can't find a decent stream for this movie... Tried for hours to find one, but they are all the first 10min of the movie repeated for 2.5hours.
>tfw the movie is so shit that people don't even want to pirate it properly

>and declared herself to be a lesbian
does this get them out of being pissed on by the Weinsteins? I'm always wondering if there's some ulterior motive for Ellen Pages of Hollywood to do that

Just the poster makes this movie look like trash.

>hey fellow goyim have you watched this new ebin hollywood film? make sure you buy extra tickets :^)
fuck up outta here shlomo

SAGED AND D E P O R T E D

not politics

nothing really changed from the decades ago... only the amount of trash on screens. there is still only one good movie a year and one great in a decade, but there's a 100 shit ones instead of 10 shit ones years ago.

I laughed out loud in the theater at the "6 million" part

hmm just watched it yesterday

you are mostly right but consider that the jews werent innocent and almost crushed germany withouth survivors, meanwhole those aliens were some tribe on some planet without any fuckery