IOTBW – Attempted MSM Blackout

In essence, MSM is attempting to enter Sage in all fields for every IOTBW story thus far. So far, I’ve seen news reports (by more than 45 different news sources) on IOTBW postings in 14 different locations across North America & Europe, including 7 universities, 1 high school, and 6 towns. In addition to those 14 locations, there have been other IOTBW postings that haven’t received coverage, as confirmed by the WWU Police Thread and the girl ripping the poster at UMD. Various anons have also confirmed they’ve put up flyers at Berkely, FSU, Wisconsin, etc.

Yet somehow, local news outlets have been responsible for (almost) all 45 of those reports. The limited coverage that major MSM outlets like WaPo & NBC have provided, has been in their local sections and has focused on only one incident at a time. Doesn’t that strike you as odd? The MSM has the opportunity to take more than 40 different reports from independent, local news outlets on more than 15 separate postings of allegedly “racist” flyers and compile them into a single national news story. In any other situation, the MSM would be EATING THAT SHIT UP. But MSM is noticeably silent.

This tells me that major MSM outlets understand that if IOTBW bubbles into national news, they’re backed into a corner: Americans would end up seeing MSM attack the completely innocuous phrase in question, thus exposing their true (((nature))). MSM understands the angle we are trying to work, and they are deliberately trying to avoid it. The implication, then, is that MSM thinks they can just ride this one out. They think that individual IOTBW incidents can stay relegated to local news, and the overall story won’t risk becoming national news. In other words, MSM think this movement will die out. They think that by next week, we’ll have moved on. They think that whenever a flyer gets taken down, anons won’t return to put three flyers in its place.

So: is the MSM correct? Anons, will you give up that easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pGH0i);
archive.is/k9NWY);
archive.fo/AJieJ);
archive.is/3PO29);
archive.is/uxsY0);
archive.is/5mryQ)
archive.is/M2CqY);
archive.is/y9sAS);
archive.is/B0DoN);
archive.is/XeQsK);
archive.is/di2OR);
archive.is/7MQf6);
archive.is/RwX12);
archive.is/bWDP4);
archive.is/G9r5Y)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Below is a sample of just 1 new story from each of those 14 locations:
>Cambridge/Harvard, MA (Boston Globe - archive.is/pGH0i);
>Tulane/New Orleans, LA (Tulane Hullabaloo - archive.is/k9NWY);
>Concordia College, MN (WDAY 6 ABC - archive.fo/AJieJ);
>University of Kansas (Daily Kansan - archive.is/3PO29);
>University of Michigan, MI (Michigan Daily - archive.is/uxsY0);
>University of Maryland, (Poster Rip on Twitter - archive.is/5mryQ)
>University of Alberta (Metro News Edmonton - archive.is/M2CqY);
>University of Toronto (The Varsity - archive.is/y9sAS);
>Warrenton, VA (Fauqier Times - archive.is/B0DoN);
>Blair High School, Maryland (Washington Post Local - archive.is/XeQsK);
>Arab, AL (WHNT 19 - archive.is/di2OR);
>Rocky River, Ohio (Cleve Scene - archive.is/7MQf6);
>Saskatoon, Canada (Star Phoenix - archive.is/RwX12);
>Englefield Green, England (Get Surrey - archive.is/bWDP4);
>Maastricht, Netherlands (1limburg - archive.is/G9r5Y)

Here is the full list of other reports on those same incidents, courtesy of Spreadsheet user
> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Is this the OKAY revolution, or is this an evolution?

Interesting take on that user. I might print some off and put them around my town, only 15,000 in mine, but what the heck it'd be fun

so the msm will just not mention it
they win

Partly unrelated, but pic related is instructions on how to make IOTBW stickers very quickly/easily. Note that you don't actually have to use the same brand/size as the infographic does (it just focuses on a particular one for consistency's sake).

Yes, but that will become harder and harder for them to do if anons keep at it. if the same schools/cities see continued postings, and if more and more new schools/cities see postings, it becomes increasingly difficult for MSM to ignore it. Eventually, normies start to learn that this is going on all over the country (plus Canada and Europe), and it starts to seem odd that MSM is silent.

Bump

wow finally a quiet thread
fliers must not stop appearing.

we need this in germany.

it's few hour drive form here to put some fliers
sorry can't help you Germany, not enough gas

Do it Hans

>not enough gas
underrated

WolfenBlatt: Neue Shitposting

>Here is the full list of other reports on those same incidents, courtesy of Spreadsheet user
Thank you kindly, Data Autist. I had hoped someone was compiling a list, and I hope I will be included among it soon.

Der Donnerpfosten - Operation: Weißer Scheißsturm
(The Thunderpost - Operation: white shistorm)

This was such a fucking brilliant idea. There is no logical argument as to why the sign is racist or hateful. Even most of the idiots on Reddit are confused by the uproar over these signs.

>Not enough gas.
>gas...
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Godspeed, user. Good on you for not mentioning where you're going to do it at. I've seen some people do that and it just adds unnecessary risk. Just do it and then post about it after.

bump

yeah like the emails
worked out great for them

I’ll be putting up twice as many as I was planning.

godspeed anglobro

feels weird fighting along with the guy who's been conquered by the sigil he now holds aloft.

We can't lose so long as we don't stop. MSM has two options.

>1. They cover IOTBW and spark international debate concerning the current anti-white sentiment in media, academics, etc.. They will try spin it as 'creating racial tensions', to which we will respond with our mountains of evidence proving that they suppress acts of violence against white people while exaggerating anything damaging to white people. In other words, we point out their alacrity concerning shifts in public opinion that white people are the worst thing ever.

>2. They don't cover it. This is even better, because it gives us even more effective leverage in pointing out their blatant anti-white bias. If we keep on triggering enough people using any and every platform online and irl we will generate news coverage on local levels and on the street. By not covering it, they are admitting their cowardice concerning confrontation with the inevitable contradictions in their narrative. Everyone will notice that they DON'T cover it, and Sup Forums will be there to tell them why.

We're calling you out you fucking kikes. What the fuck are you going to do? Are you going to cower and hide like the cowardly rats you are, or are you going take your medicine like a big boy?

Your move.

>the sigil

does this mean jew?

I've considered putting up "DET ÄR OKEJ ATT VARA VIT", only I've been busy with work and other such bullshit.

I know of 1 university and 1 liberal town that gave no coverage of multiple flyers in key places. They really are saging.

Yeah, what exactly did i mean...
obviously you minty-fresh toothpaste-looking motherfucker wouldn't have any recollection of that. we only used belgium as a speedbump

grebbeberg never forget

Vijf dagen, en de vrijheid ging verloren.
vijf jaren, en eerst toen werd zij herboren.
Zo moeizaam triomfeert gerechtigheid.
aan dit besef zij deze grond gewijd.

God bless you, user.

You do it. Be the change you want.

Makes no difference if the ((msm)) chooses to ignore it. The posters themselves force people to engage with the idea and observe the reactions of others to the poster. Massive redpilling potential. Keep posting them until the sign is seared into the brains of every normie as much as the Che Guevara pic or the coca cola logo.

or maybe MSM sees how fucking stupid this whole thing is and is ignoring and shunning you racist fucks just like the rest of society these days? People are sick of you white supremacists. Just go crawl under whatever shit filled rock you crawled out from. Stop ruining society.

IT'S OKAY TO HAVE A SCAT FETISH

Stop hating whites

It's okay to be White, user. Stop being racist.

Im white. I dont hate whites. I hate racist inbred fucks who are ruining society.

>I hate racist inbred fucks who are ruining society.

So do we.

Germany has more problems than I even know where to start, but do it faggot! You guys have nothing left to lose at this point.

Woke up at 3:30am, get to University of California Irvine, start posting. Put up around 60 or so on major pedestrian paths. Finished at 5:47am. No one saw me, I was completely stealth. Operation Autism success. I have not checked if SJW's ripped any off. I am sure they have, but I put a bunch up I am sure there are a few left alive. They have only been posted for 6 hours and a lot of students do not have classes on Friday. Going over later to assess my work. I will repeat Operation Autism until I get something mentioned from UCI.

Do I get bonus points for posting this underneath this SJW poster that says "everyone is welcome here" with a girl in a burka w/ glasses smiling?

>Do I get bonus points for posting this underneath this SJW poster that says "everyone is welcome here" with a girl in a burka w/ glasses smiling?

No, you actually hurt the campaign by doing that and being snarky.

Underrated comment. Godspeed Deutschland.

No, the anons are correct, the media is anti-white. The same goes for academia. You would not try to shill against this with fake moral indignation if they were wrong.

>It's okay to be White, user
Kek. I really hope that phrase gets memed into a common response like you just used it.

I'm not sure what the complaint is. The local jews are still jews. (((CNN))) doesn't report on shit that happens at a high school in Poughkeepsie.

It just means you need to keep hanging more signs. Some DCAnon needs to get these on the white house tour.

If they ignore it that means they can't counter it on a national scale. All local power essentially goes to us

Oops was meant for >(((CNN))) doesn't report on shit that happens at a high school in Poughkeepsie.
I'm not saying it should report on an isolated event that occured at one high school. But when the same event is occurring at dozens of places all across the country (particularly when its related to race), it's something that you would expect CNN would normally cover.

I'm not complaining about anything. I'm just pointing out to other anons that it's very telling that CNN hasn't said anything.

We should focus our efforts on putting these flyers at high schools. Our main goal should be redpilling as many Gen Zers as possible.

You know what you do when the MSM refuses to report on something? You force them. Keep putting these flyers up wherever you can everyday and don't stop. Put them on colleges, bus stops, cafés, libraries, overpasses etc. wherever you can so the MSM is eventually forced to report on it.

>being snarky

You mean like white girls that accuse white men of creating 'rape culture' while bending over for a foreign, proselytizing cultural matrix that demands total submission and actually literally enslaves women, mutilates their genitals, and relentlessly rapes both genders on a massive global level? I'd say that's pretty snarky.

How about college professors that hand out pseudo scientific bullshit that 'proves' how superior blacks are, reminiscent of the Nazis, and then pedantically explains the evil of white racism. That's certainly snarky.

I know, maybe you mean snarky like when the media covers Dylann Roof and Trayvon 24/7, creating a huge spike in black on white homicides nationwide, which is then neatly brushed under the carpet. And then they ignore horrific shit like pic related. That's snarky as fuck.

But putting a piece of paper that simply states 'it's okay to be white' adjacent to publications advocating the inclusion of EVERYONE, including rape cultures like Islam is not snarky. That's comedy gold, especially when the leftists themselves get triggered by it.

>Be me
>White father of four
>Write it's okay to be white on dollars
>15 y/o son asks for ten $ for salsa party in Spanish class
>Wife gives him all of my loose ones
>Get ready for work keys coffee glasses wallet
>Where did my stack of ones go baby
>Gave them to son for beaner party at school
>Mfw

Bill in question

Kek. I agree with you on what our mail goal is, but I'd much rather see Gen Z putting the flyers up themselves. God forbid some fucking 30 year old user gets caught creeping around a high school with these posters.

this sounds like something that would happen to me
activism is a real bitch when you're old enough to have a family of your own
its a great idea for us old cunts.
you're doing God's work, user

The whole point of IOTBW is to be as innocent as possible. It doesn't matter that the left is much worse when it comes to "snarkiness" because this campaign is meant to target the left. You have to be looking at it from their point of view. Anything that even slightly allows a completely logical person to look at it and say "maybe whoever put this up is intending to be racist and its not just histerical reactions from the left" is undermining the campaign however slightly. Probably not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but you should probably stop anyway. Sorry for using the word "campaign" in an autistic way

i will be putting my flyer up monday at bridge water state, MA. sorry i didnt hear about this earlier, but i think it should go on.

But everyone is welcome? How would that hurt the campaign?

Godspeed user, you are doing a great service. Recommendation: don't post anymore that you are going to do it at that spot. You don't want to risk that they get tipped off and are on higher alert for someone posting flyers.

Just go do it (wherever you do it), take some pictures while you're there, and then come talk about it here after. But keep it shh shh until you do it.

This. If you write your stupid slogans it's ok to be white, is not controversial enough to make it to the news. But I'm not American so I don't really give a shit anyway

ya i havnt told anyone that i am going to do it. I am sick of hearing that white people are less than human.

Single most triggering place to place them? I also think the humblness of a single sheet of a4 paper draws most outrage

We really need Tucker to get on this. He has reported on things before that mainstream simply would not touch, forcing it to national attention.

Can any anons get on television with a sign? Like wave it outside the window during morning shows?

>anything that even slightly allows a completely logical person to look at it and say "maybe whoever put this up is intending to be racist and its not just histerical reactions from the left" is undermining the campaign however slightly.

Oh, you guys are starting to get better. I like that. So you're implying that juxtaposing IOTBW with any kind of leftist agitprop might be seen as 'racism' by normies. Don't do that, you say. Well, I'm of the opinion that such a juxtaposition is the most effective manner of spreading the message. When the leftists accuse IOTBW as racist, and they are and will continue to do so, it will open a dialog exposing the fake and hypocritical 'inclusiveness' of the left. They will be called out as being inclusive of everyone but white people. And that is but one layer. The implications of leftist progressivism will be made clear: they are for everything non-white and against anything white and they have all kinds of ridiculous and hypocritical justifications for this sentiment. Not too long ago, a diversity officer at a university in England tweeted KILL ALL WHITE MEN. She did not face any consequences. Do you really need any more proof that they want to destroy the white race and white civilization?

So where the fuck should we promote IOTBW to be 'innocent' and innocuous like a cute little bunny? I know, let's write a children's book about it. It could be like the star bellied sneeches, and in the end they all died because they didn't want to offend anyone.

can we start mass tweeting MSM stuff like "Why aren't you covering the racist uprising happening!1!"

Can we get some semi famous black e celebs upset about this? Like the "wash yo ass" guy? Can that make enough ruckus to force MSM coverage?

This. Get the dumbest and loudest celebs to weigh in.

>can we start mass tweeting MSM stuff like "Why aren't you covering the racist uprising happening!1!"

Good idea. But don't stop there. Pose as outraged PoC's upset at the audacity and racism of this offensive epithet. Write outraged, triggered emails to journalists working for the MSM.

We need to get them to basically admit it's not ok to be white, that being white is, itself, an act of racism and that anything short of working against white interests amounts to Nazism. Hell, even write snailmail to these fucks with pictures of IOTBW that you set up claiming that you're terrified to leave your house now.

SO...it is ok to be white?

kek I hope to hear about the reaction

Then do it faggot

fucking shill

Explain to me and everyone else how I am shill.

Explain who or what I'm shilling for and the reasons why this might be true. I'll wait.

poses as if right but obviously trying to bring down the right by saying to fight hate with more hate
can't fool me you fucking kike

>obviously trying to bring down the right by saying to fight hate with more hate

Where did I say that?

if the MSM has no comment, then we can push this meme UNOPPOSED. this is exactly what we want. Saturate this meme, then move onto the next one

WHITE
COUNTRIES
ARE OKAY

I know that's right

Wish I lived in the US so I could fight the fight for our people too. You guys have all the fun. All you fags who aren't participating in this should off yourselves.

If I posted this in Sweden no one would give a shit.

blatantly endorsing it is okay to fight the left by stooping down to their levels.
thinking that this war is about comedic effect
you're a fucking scumbag and if you're rightwing than you need to rethink your methods
it isn't okay to trigger the left on fucking purpose to anger them more. we're trying to redpill them and save all people not give them more reasons to organize hate against us

If we can meme the shit out of this we can move on to others

It's okay to want White Babies

Hey guys i'm here for the mass chimpening.. am i still in time?

Gay

Does not matter, keep up the good work.

I started a thread here this morning to get the germans and British on board. The threads lasted all day and were pretty proactive. Conclusion is that myself and others will be ramping up the printers to post the original message in an attempt to attain similar respones from young lefties in our areas. The variable here will be how entrenched germany is with identity politics which may precipitate into a ‘round 2’ of sorts with the message being ‘its okay to be german’, but this isn’t a 100% confirmation at this point.

Yeah they have people who browse this sight and realize that we set it up as a bait. They probably would have been too stupid to realize otherwise and our social engineering would have worked but as of now they aren't gonna spread any outrage over it.

>reminiscent of the Nazis,
stop shitting on the nazis ffs
they have nothing to do with sjws

If the IOTBW keeps on happening, they will have no choice but have to cover it.
German Lügenpresse tried the same with the infamous Cologne new year's mass rapes. They had to report about it after three days, because people on the social media became upset with the obvious attempt at not covering important events.

checked
and i agree. but we still need more people to cover it.

>MSM is attempting to enter Sage in all fields for every IOTBW story thus far

holy shit is this a Sup Forums reference

Too funny

I live in east bumble fuck romania but fuck i'm joining you my dudes.

>blatantly endorsing it is okay to fight the left by stooping down to their levels.

What the fuck are you talking about? You mean my willingness to engage in open debate with them? The use of deception and subterfuge to get results? Get real, faggot. Next you'll tell me that if you kill your enemies, they win. If you refuse to engage your opponent directly using methods that they themselves use out some moralfaggotry you are the definition of a cuck.

>it isn't okay to trigger the left on fucking purpose to anger them more

Yes it is. It's also okay to laugh at their impotent rage. Fuck off with your Captain Save-a-Cuck pussy shit. You sound like a christcuck.

This is why we need a billboard put up in a liberal city. It will cause so much asshurt that the news will be forced to cover it or it's own liberal viewers will start to turn on them.

Yeah, no...but great LARPfiction. Unless your wife and son were trained well by you. Alpha as fuck and are you a true American hero. Either way, keep up the good work.

Infiltrate Antifa and hold up it's ok to be white signs written in english, spanish, arabic, chinese, and any other language you want. Hand out signs to Antifa members to hold up too.

>MSM understands the angle we are trying to work, and they are deliberately trying to avoid it.

Because you faggots explain it in full detail here, where there are spies present.

It's ok to be white.

I second this. Tucker seems like he would give it some good publicity.

Its OK to be white is a checkmate, not a check. There isn't a winning response. Prejudice against white people is not ok, despite ZOG brainwashing to the contrary.