Seriously HOW can the united states claim to be a first world country when the pay gap still hasn't been addressed

Seriously HOW can the united states claim to be a first world country when the pay gap still hasn't been addressed

Absolutely pathetic and shameful.
All humans deserve the same chance in life. This gigantic difference in pay proves that systemic racism is still by far the biggest problem of our society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRakfX8NQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)

Op's implied premise is .. deceptive.

soyboy detected

In reality this is what latina women look like.

White men do a lot of things different than taco bendresses. For one they apply for better jobs and hold them without risk of deportation. Two, they don't pump out 6 kids so that they have to stay at home while husband and his 9 roommates go hang drywall.

>sage

I agree with op! Juanita the hotel maid ought to be paid the same as bill the software engineer!

>median earnings
>earnings

Commies need to learn there is a different between earnings and wages

It baffles me that these people aren't called out on the misrepresentation of facts. And it baffles me how people accept it at face value, and no one of any authority, especially in politics, is willing to explain what the numbers actually mean

Show me two people in same company with same position and same tenure with different pay because they are a woman. It's already illegal you fucking moron. Not my fault women, especially minority women, go into "sexism in video games" degrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRakfX8NQTk

Thats an earnings gap you faggot. Pay gap implies they have the same profession.

job and citizenship choices

I have never, NEVER in my entire life met women as entitled and undesirable as latina women raised in the US, I have no idea what you put in their water but ffs don't send them back please.

Did I lay the bait on too thick?

>Yet another wage gap meme that doesn't account for lifestyle choices

>spic sow pops out 7 bastards from 7 fathers and live on welfare
>white man goes to work every day
>this is proof of sexism

The US government did a study on the "wage gap" years ago and found that women make about 97 cents to the dollar when adjusted for age, occupation, tenure, education, and region. So yes, the wage gap does exist, but is so minute calling it a problem makes you an idiot.

America you sue anyone for anything yet these pay gap people have no case? How come? Oh yea, they include maternity leave in their calculation and it turns out there's no gap between same skill and job.

Because women proportionally pick lower end feel good careers like teaching and nursing while men chase the money in engineering and business fields. Now be a good commie and go play in traffic

Now show the statistics of jews and asian men.

(they are actually higher)

it's almost as if white men and hispanic women do entirely different jobs.

>throws falls equivalencies around
>no contextual information or sources

Latinas, paisas, and all other Mexicans will forever be second class citizens. Fuck off SJW

>implying latinas have jobs
They fucked up.

You mean to say that doing the jobs Americans won't do doesn't pay well?

Yeah buddy a simple
>Sup Forums will defend this
Would have worked out great

There's, on average, a 10 point IQ disparity between a Latina Woman and a White Man. You're mistaking discrimination for biology.

women at work are the worst. they come in late, they constantly have to leave early. they go out for lunch and come back late because of traffic. they take every possible sick day, personal day fake deaths in the family, kids are sick. they should be banned from working near men.

Reminder to sage all commie propaganda

Exactly.
If it is wildly known that there are companies paying white men more than white women and non whites, there should be huge class action law suits all across this country since it goes against the Equal Pay Act.

It's a meme, repeated to sow distrust in people.

guffawed

well played

Seriously HOW can minorities claim to be first world people when they still haven't addressed their pay gap?
All fields, fellas.

I saw a lady garbage collector the other day.... HA! J/K woman dont know what true work is.

>???????????

I thought SJWs said that "gender is a social construct".

Wage gap doesn't exist, even informed feminist agree.

What you have is an EARNINGS gap.
Because MEN work more.

Or are you against people being paid extra for the extra work they do?

You're describing the average employee.

Most people are lazy scum.

>white men overall have higher paying jobs that some require college education
>latina women known for being housekeepers

really commandeers my cashews

Too thick?

No, but Poe's law. Someone made that shit infographic and they were serious. Your satire is exactly what their serious argument is.

have a you

It has been addressed, and it was discovered that women aren't working hard/long enough in the high paying fields when compared to men. But why am I surprised that you know nothing about something socioeconomic, you're a commu-swine. If Hitler had only killed communists in WW2 and the holocaust, he would be rightfully called a moral hero of mankind.

>failing to correct for position, experience, education, hours worked, etc etc etc

kys

I feel terrible for all the animals stuck in these places. They always look so miserable. It's not their fault these places are like this. It's not their culture.

Imagine being this one.. fucking phone strapped to you, heavy floppy bullshit strapped to your head, toxic paint on your skin and near your eyes and nose, crap wrapped around your ears so tightly it looks to be cutting off circulation, and whatever it took to get you to that point in the first place - and whatever happens after - and there's no escape. As far as you know, that's the entire world. There's nothing else. Your home is hell, these people are your demons.

And then someone comes along with a sob story about them making $34k a year.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention OP.
We need to raise the minimum wage for house cleaners and strawberry pickers to 35 dollars an hour!

>nevermind what job I work

what are you talking about? I bet it is written in law that every one has to have same amount of money from same work. If some race, group, woman or flying dog is less educated by own will and go to less paying jobs. What is the matter?

do not listen this goym! He is a nazi!

This one always gets me. I swear I have seen that woman in the green rags. This meme speaks truth though....

Does that factor in the free money women get out of company insurance for birth control?

sage this shit, the gender pay gap is a myth and a joke. SAGE

Women EARN less. Their VOLUNTARY choices lead them to EARN less income.

Unless you want to remove women's agency in the choices they make and FORCE them into career paths that would push them towards parity with male workers you can't do anything about it that wouldn't be antithetical to equality.

New York is a pretty ugly city desu. San Francisco, for all the faults of the people, is much prettier. Boston beat NYC too. Seattle is one of my favs (pic related).

((((Firstworldcountry))))

Men have to pay for everything.

I'll support equal pay as soon as women stop thinking their vaginas entitle them to my money and start paying for themselves.

There aren't a bunch of white illegal immigrants coming into the country doing work for pennies a day and dragging the average down, is there?

Compare for the same job, bozo.

This
/thread