Do Burgers genuinely believe this is a white man?

If Heimbach "passes" as white, America is basically Brazil.

lol
i literally see people like this guy everyday

>Look mom, I made the thread again
Sage

not only they do believe that, but they worship him as their leader

>America is basically Brazil
Anyone who disagrees with this is delusional.

someone go ahead and post the mongrel american pepe with the flies pls

I'm a quarter asian but I'm basically white anglo to everyone :^)

Then post your face.

I don't, no. But the sad truth is that could pass for white among most Americans. At the very least nobody is going to call him out on it. If you act white and sound white, you can get away with presenting as white in most of this country. But yeah, he is definitely not white in my book.

California is basically Brazil*

why do you always push your lips inwards you damn castizo

nice trips, devil... but yeah calif is basically sodom

Trips of Truth

and I don't think that guy looks white either.
Looks very mixed.

Fuck off nigger

>Mahmoud Heimbaq
lol

Trips don't lie

you arent white.

Post your negroid face face

Looks like he should be the director of university Jewish Student society or something.

Thats you nigga.

>Americans are basically brazillians

you aren't white, stop squinting, and stop pulling your lips and jaw back, you probably have nigger lips.

hiding the niggalips

looks indistinguishable from eastern european garbage to me. if this faggot or anyone swarthy/mixed looking like him was born in hungary you phaggots wouldn't be saying shit, which shows how sheepish you gay memers can be

Your insecurity is showing. I wasn't implying all brazilians are >white, just that the US and Brazil have a similar ethnic composition, with 40-50% of the population mostly white, 15-20% mostly black, with the rest heavily mixed.

Only someone who subscribes to stormfront's highly questionable ideology of racial purity would argue with that.

Populations should be compared at populational level, individual instances are worth only for propagandistic effects.

The US has 13% black 17% mestizo, you woukd he under black dumb ass nigga

>Heimbach.

Based as fuck. Unlike Sup Forums he took his meming to real life. I pledge today to send him some money to his group.

Thanks Matt you are the man.

He deserves execution for pushing a failed agenda.

It's funny how someone's whitness is always question when they want to serve their own interests but not when it comes to thing like white privilege.

We know your position Chaim.

Obama is a mulatto and he is under the 13% black popukation.

sSHILLL

SAGE

SHILLL

SAGE

I look forward to ridding the world of you trash once and for all.

Why are white people so racist against other whites?

Holy fuck you guys are stoopid

Heimbach is half Arab--not white-ish LEvantine Arab, but Arab as is Arabian Peninsula. Pictures of him with his Arab mother--weirdly hot, but with hair as coarse as wire and dark-brown skin--were posted here. He has an adoptive mother--his widower father's new wife--he calls "mom" for LARPing purposes.

Pic related.

Can you honestly tell me that Heimbach doesn't look like a mix between a white and one of those Saudi men?

You look Mexican.

>nigger supports Trump
>every nigger on twitter calls him an Uncle Tom

yeah

Not white.

>this is what passes off as white in america

lose weight and maybe u can pass, also, why are you mad?

>US and Brazil have a similar ethnic composition, with 40-50% of the population mostly white, 15-20% mostly black, with the rest heavily mixed.
>majority of the whites in Brazil are """"white"""" hispanic
top kek, don't try and pretend we are on the same level.
American whites are nords and anglos, Brazillian whites are just lightskinned hispanics, Italians are seen as white in Brazil.

we're proto brasil tbqph

>>US and Brazil have a similar ethnic composition, with 40-50% of the population mostly white, 15-20% mostly black, with the rest heavily mixed.

Half Saudis are seen as white in the USA.

Good luck.

Stupid chink.

>all the Israelis use Catalonia flag now

Stay in your containment boards, you fucking retards