Why should I integrate in America as an immigrant?

Seriously, the deal was that as an immigrant we come here and obey the laws, not to integrate nor assimilate.

Furthermore, the u.s constantly goes around the world meddling, invading, attacking, starting coops in other nations and trying to culturally westernize them, therefore I don't even feel bad about not assimilating, and I believe more and more immigrants are thinking the same way. If you're trying to shove western culture down our throats then why shouldn't we bring our cultures into your country and change your society from the inside, as you're again, doing the same to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/shapiro-152_orig.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Less talking, more Khazar milkers.

Who cares. Enjoy your last few years in America while you have it.

The fact that they don't make it illegal to integrate is stupid. Every migrant should be made illegal to be a non christian

that is precisely how the niggers think. that is why they are niggers

giv kosher titties

If you put America and Americans first maybe you can.
If you're a Israel firster you have to go

IF you immigated on false pretense and lied during the oath of citizenship, you should be stripped of American citizenship, your property seized to repay the government for your fraud, and then deported back to Boonfuckastan.

Lmfao, don't make me laugh leaf.

You really think this status quo is sustainable? You really think you won't be six feet under or on a ship back home in a decade or so? Interesting.

Hehe, in your dreams.

America is a democracy and we have freedom of speech and expression, if you don't like it how about you go fuck off to Boonfuckastan.

I genuinely don't think anything will happen. Whites are already headed towards being a minority and majority of them don't even care, same in Canada.

It's over leaf, you've lost, the minorities have won.

There is no right for aliens to come to the United States, and fraudulent immigration gets you deported.

Off to Boonfuckastan with you!

Working on a fake on her right now :^

you shouldnt you should be home not being an imigrant

nope! we'll come for you instead!

>
It isn't over as long as we still have guns and the appearance of due process.
bitch

Fresh oc

Look okay that nose and beady eyes...is that, could that be a Jew?

Disgusting

use a displacement map next time

Assimilate and respect the country or leave. Pretty simple really.

Because in other countries, they'd treat you like shit or simply kill you for being an outsider. You should consider we actually try to help people.

Only answering the headline because I saw your bait image and I know you're probably full of shit.

For what?

making the text and star of david look binded onto the shirt itself

lurk moar, we worship Abigail's khazar milkers now

>Horrifying
forward.com/opinion/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/

Okie

at first it was shitposting but I've genuinely fallen in love with Abigail

>shove western culture down our throat
you devour it willingly and ask for seconds

The minorities haven't won as long as there's life in my body and bullets in my gun.

>Seriously, the deal was that as an immigrant we come here and obey the laws, not to integrate nor assimilate.
you don't fucking belong here and you should go back to where ever you came from

> If you're trying to shove western culture down our throats then why shouldn't we bring our cultures into your country and change your society from the inside, as you're again, doing the same to us.

This is why you are our enemy and we don't want you here. It's only natural you see.

That's just pathetic

They think she’s being targeted but she’s actually queen of Sup Forums

>Why should I integrate in America as an immigrant?
Because, you ungrateful swine, we want you to be able to fit into our society so that it can remain stable. Balkanization leads to conflict. In the United States, you are an American first and wherever you came from second. If you don't want to be proud of our nation, where exceptionalism is real, then we don't want you here.
Go back to your own nation and try to keep your culture from dying if you hate it so much. But you won't because you are tsundere for the U.S. You enjoy our wealth, goods, and laws but you claim to hate us at the same time and want to change us into the shitty place you came from. You are the worst kind of human being. You are nothing but a parasite in every sense of the word.

>maakdunaaldz

This

you shouldn't
you should leave

milk,milk,milkywaaay

START ROLLIN'

roll

ok!

>McKurwa

JEW TITS

Honestly at this point there isn't a lot of reason to integrate. However, if history is a guide, it's likely that the nationalists will eventually seize power (even if eventually defeated) and make things very rough for you at least for a time. If you're really an immigrant, I'd recommend laying low and blending in over the next couple decades, 100% serious.

Because your country was shit before we even knew you existed, and our country will be shit if enough of you faggots don’t assimilate. You don’t want this country to be shit, because then I can get away with planting a bullet between your eyes for fucking up my country.

>Seriously, the deal was that as an immigrant we come here and obey the laws, not to integrate nor assimilate.
The fact that you want to come here is why you should assimilate you asshat. Your country is shitty enough that you want to leave it for the same exact reasons you're using to justify your "nonconformist" idea. Bring your customs and ideals, but know when they should be presented, and when they shouldn't. It's not hard to be decent, keep your mouth shut, and work hard you dirty illegal.

>Furthermore, the u.s constantly goes around the world meddling, invading, attacking, starting coops in other nations and trying to culturally westernize them, therefore I don't even feel bad about not assimilating, and I believe more and more immigrants are thinking the same way.
Way to look a gift horse in the mouth. What we do as a country is as a benefit for all of our citizens. We intervene everywhere as to not have to fully commit to a more serious situation. Have you ever heard of geopolitics? Where do you think the most powerful country in the world stands in geopolitical decisions?

>If you're trying to shove western culture down our throats then why shouldn't we bring our cultures into your country and change your society from the inside, as you're again, doing the same to us.
If you want to walk around as the quiet kid (clearly not from here, acts kinda weird, doesn't seem to bother anyone though) fine. Don't be pissed when people are aching to interact with you.

If you want to be the annoying crybaby kid (pretty much your post OP) don't fucking whine about people not liking you, and holding you as representative of whatever it is that your presenting. It's human nature to find patterns, and actually those best at it are considered intelligent.

You're a piece of shit, get out my country, we don't want you here.

she's gorgeous

Roll

rollnin

>it's an ugly solution

and then they cry when there's protests against him

Joe Rogan defended this nazi twat

roll

If you don't want to assimilate get the fuck out. My grandfather assimilated my grandmother assimilated I feel no connection to the backwards ass hellhole they fled from. You should so the same otherwise here will just be an extensive of our corrupt dangerous homelands.

notthathotjustreallyfeminine/10

>Why should I integrate in as an immigrant?

eh, isnt that the only reason you allowed in to begin with? isnt the correct word invader if you are there to take over

just as i am expected to 'do as the romans do' in your shit-hole coo

Opie is not female, not white, probably just a Commie Troll

>RACTION

That's a lot of proxies you're using.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/shapiro-152_orig.jpg/

>the u.s constantly goes around the world meddling
Two wrongs don't make a right. All immigrants must assimilate, and the US must stop meddling in other countries' affairs.

Captcha: entry route

You're right OP.
You owe nobody anything at all, and everybody owes you something.

roll

Be foreign in your foreign country, faggot.

What nationality are you claiming to belong to if you're not living in your own fucking nation?

Sage and retard and shill faggot

>starting coops
>flag

It seems like someone's been thinking of chicken!

Because we're really violent and we will end you if you provoke us

Unironically starting to find this jewess hot

That's not the deal I agreed to

>in the basement masturbating to anime
Not exactly Ben. Not exactly.

Nothing better to do in this thread

agreed

>tfw my cousine looks almost exactly like her - the nose is probably the only difference
>tfw it feels awkward when seeing khazar milker's pictures
>tfw it feels so right but it feels so wrong

Well, this is just silly.

You say we force western culture down your throats...then WHY are you here? If you hate western culture and yet, your country is dangerous, it’s a catch 22 isn’t it?

This is the United States, if you want to live here, play by our rules, if not, GO BACK HOME, because if this is your attitude, you don’t belong here, simple as that.

You’re addressing people here as if WE are the ones messing about in your country...you know how many people on this board actually have a say in the wider world of geopolitics the US acts in?

NOBODY.

We elect candidates to government in good faith & that’s that. You’ve got a chance here for something better, something you obviously do not deserve. Most everyday Americans don’t even follow politics. Stop trying to blame them for the worlds problems. You don’t like us? GO.

is your cousin living in uk?

I hope I get ben.

Lord have mercy... Yes, shes a jewess, but with a smile like hers, she could be from a distant galaxy with a book on how to serve man and I'd totally overlook that too.

kill A. easiest choice ever.

a small group of people who have siezed control are using western culture as a means to expand their control over the worlds people... americans have nothing to do with the spread of culture around the world when the vast majority of americans dont even own a passport... so unless your counting shitposts, idk what to tell ya but you might want to reassess your view on who pulls the strings in this puppet show... and whos pullin yours

KHAZAR MILKERS
H
A
Z
A
R

M
I
L
K
E
R
S

Khazar rollu daaa

you're not alone.

im circumcised and not jewish so not sure how this will go...

Fuck yeah Belgium

fuck that guy above me reroll

Rollin

Only her twin, and she works as an Economist

GIMMIE A 2

>raction

i have a strange feeling that you are lying

jewish bitches love the BCC

I wont stop until my post ends in my inches

GOYED

WEELLLLLL

I bet the commies and the kikes where just as arrogant as that before shit went down

Serious question without memes: do you genuinely in your heart believe that non-whites will ever be true Americans?

Because this is the root of our problem now. Everyone says one thing but no one believes it.

About look-alike part or economist part?