Can amerifat dotards please explain?

>be amerifat
>gets shot
>refuse to ban gun
>gets shot again

>be the rest of the world
>bans gun
>doens't get shot

Why are americans not realizing how bad guns are?

No autistic excuses like

>muh freedom
>muh constitution
>muh militia

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b3f_1387896686
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pbquj-6MVc
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-konstanz-nightclub-shooting-killed-seriously-injured-latest-updates-a7867166.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 meme flag by this ID

What is Switzerland.
Sage

>Why are americans not realizing how bad guns are?
Because FUCK YOU, that's why

Meme flag
Shit argument
Explain hurrr
> sage

Nice flag poof. Just put a big black dildo at the end of a barrel and sit on the gun, you'll be singing about the 2nd amendment in no time faggot

sage

> I am not arguing for my stance because I don't like your flag!
> I think your argument is bad but I won't point out why!
> I am so smart and explaining things is beneath me!

Wow, you really showed me. Best argument. I am totally defeated XD
>Waaaa I am triggered fuck you waaaaaaa

:)

>Be American.
>Live in the 95% of the country where only 5 or less people have ever been murdered in the past 275 years of European invasion and occupation.
>Laugh at Europeans that are jealous I can own 244 rifles and pistols and they are afraid to buy a knife cause they'd be put on a list by their government as a potential mass murdering terrorist.

Fuck off payed soros shill.

This.

liveleak.com/view?i=b3f_1387896686

Wow what an original bait, never fucking seen this before

If you're British you live in a softcore dictatorship, if not you are fast approaching it.

No one I know has ever been shot. The chance of being killed in a mass shooting is comparable to getting crushed by a vending machine, the media just cares a lot more.

OP, the psychology is really not that difficult.
If you know someone may shoot at you, americans would prefer to have their own guns to possibly shoot back

saged. freedom is an excuse to only those who don't understand it.

> be Aussie
> get shot
> ban guns
> get shot by Muslim terrorist
> can’t ban guns; alreDy banned
> can’t ban Muzzies; not nice
> get shot by criminals
> can’t ban criminals, they already criminals
> burger gets shot in Vegas
> Aussie: Let’s ban guns

It's sad that none of you gun advocates can come up with a single good argument.

It's always

>haha bait
>fuck off shill
>muh outdated constitution

Admit it. Your toys gotta go away and you are all getting pissy like a little baby :)

Because we can leaf

>Why are americans not realizing how bad guns are?

Because I want my waifu robot armed or this might happen.

I sit here with a 17 round Glock 17 under my shirt two spare mags in my pocket usually carry a hundred extra rounds in my backpack that goes with me everywhere how about couple hundred rounds in my car an AR-15 pistol with 5 30 round magazines in the trunk an extra 200 rounds for that and all of this is legal I have more Firepower than your average cop and this is my Birthright feel so God damn good to be an American
Eurofats, russlets, niggers, insectoids and spics, how Jelly are you of my super Freedom powers

>The gay fuck wants to be controlled by daddy government because he can't conceive the idea of freedom or responsibility.
A classic.

fags commit a disproportionate amount of sexual abuse against minors lets ban them

If you don't like guns, you don't have to live here.

my guns are very bad. just yesterday they went out and held up a bank to fund their meth labs.
here's the thing, you demand people explain why they wont ban guns and won't accept the reasons why (what you call autistic excuses). in the end it doesn't matter what anyone thinks/feels/believes about the issue. the fact is guns and the ability to defend oneself is a guaranteed right. that right is given to every american citizen (unless they do something to have that right stripped away). nobody owes you or anyone else a reason or argument. if you want it changed then amend the constitution.

>>be the rest of the world
>>bans gun
>>doesn't get shot

>be a faggot
>tell lies

Talking about homocraps.

darts missing the target would have really tied the pic together

>bans gun
>doens't get shot

Sure thing, Achmed.

BASED KRAUT
GERMANY YES
honestly you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear a german say this, or really a euro in general

Friendly reminder that a gun makes you safe at home because when seconds matter the police is minutes away.

not an argument anywhere
Stay pozzed, leaf.

look st this, you know you want on. watch this educational video.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pbquj-6MVc

you see that shit, you know you want one, pew pew pew.

OP is a 22 year old Canadian who posts this exact same thing every single day.

If you wanna try and collect the billions of guns in the United States, I am certain no one would protest the opportunity.

I always knew beaners could out drink niggers.

Reminder to sage all memeflaggots

yet, you have more than 1 mass shooting every day ...

Youll be saying otherwise as soon as you see your family, wife and children get murdered and/or raped in front of your eyes and regret not having some sort of firearm to save yourself
And don't say it won't happen because you can never predict that faggot

> explain
Niggers

Gun violence in America is overwhelmingly caused by blacks.
Blacks, when without guns, also lead every other violent crime category

America has a nigger problem, not a hunting utensil problem

No we don't.

You do understand that spouting nonsense like this is one of the main reasons we're never going to pass more gun control, right?

It's easy. Just get the 2nd amendment repealed.

Come back when you have accomplished that.

Then you can molon labe.

well 273 so far this year ...

Those are just nogas nigging, most mass shootings are usually gang crimes and such.

False and saged

guns arent bad you moron, guns are only tools.

people are. still, i rather have a fully armed population than having to fight these sandniggers with machetes, bows and rocks which gets pretty tiresome at some point

More nonsense.

You people are legitimately mentally ill.

>obsess over everything about America

>be American
>not give a shit about any other country because no other country matters

>be rest of the world
>ban guns
>ALLAHU AKBAR'd every other week

OP doesn't live civil liberties.
Too bad for OP.
SHALL NOT BE INGRINGED

seriously. i had to dodge bullets from a mass shooting on the way to work this morning. they're everywhere.

Muh constitutional freedums.

You're really going to have to try harder than that m8

>displays argument
>states that the opposition cant use a genuine argument
>"look mommy! Im so good at arguing!"

the shooting in Las Vegas was number 273 of then 275 day the year had lasted.

pretty much this

this is literally THE reason you have guns, because we live in the area of nwo commies trying to take control

if you don't arm yourselves now you never will

Instead of looking at gun murders statistically, you should look at the rate of homicide totally and violent crime broadly. The US is not statistically more violent than other first world nations once you take blacks out of the equation.

No it wasn't you retarded chimp.

SHALL

NOT

>HAHAHA I READ ON CNN YOU HAVE 400 MASS SHOOTINGS A YEAR TIME TO GO ON Sup Forums AND LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHA AMERIFATS LOL

>be gay
>get STD
>refuse to be straight
>get another STD

>be straight
>doesnt get STDs

>be American
>country founded by revolution
>founding fathers give us the right to own weapons in case we need to revolt again
>enjoy free speech and other protections that euroshits don't have
>government can't take away said protections since they fear we will fight back using our weapons
>as an added bonus we enjoy recreational shooting, incredible hunting, and have the ability to protect our families from shitskins
>this is somehow difficult to grasp for some people

There's a reason why I can make fun of Muslims on the internet and you'd be war ned by police, arrested, fined, or have your kids taken away for doing the same.

>be American
>arms manufacture one of biggest industries
>sell guns to everyone across the globe
>except our own citizens, they're not trustworthy enough to own weapons

again, nobody owes you any sort of argument as to why they have a guaranteed right.
you demand a right be taken away then demand a reason as to why it shouldn't.
when given the reasons why the right exists (what you call "autistic excuses") you won't accept them.
bottom line: nobody owes you a reason or an argument as to why they should not give up a guaranteed right.

hahaha ... Norwegian !!! and no don't watch cnn.

Look
That's why there are mass shootings, you're safe because you live in a white majority country, if you lived in America you would understand why you need a gun in yourself all times

Power.

>Wow, you really showed me.
if the rest of the world doesn't like guns so much why do they keep buying them from us?

>doesn't get shot
If that were true then gun crime everywhere else would cease to exist. It hasn't.

hahaha ... also own guns !!! have 1 shotgun, 1 .22 rifle and used to own a .22 handgun for target practise. Also have several bows

>ban guns
>government openly hates us all
>politicians molest children and import muslims en masse
>terror attacks every week, "part and parcel"
>police go after citizens who comment on the attacks
>Rotherham
>politicians constantly propose new bans and restrictions
Yeah, you're right, OP, you should definitely follow our example.

Took my hunting licence when I was 15 and have served my time in the army where I used to have a AG3 7.63 fully functional home with ammo (Homeguard)

Lol .22s check out this manly fucking man. Bows are cool though, right on. You want to know why we shouldn't ban guns? Because niggers and spics. That's literally the entire reason for me.

Banning guns only prevents law abiding citizens from getting guns. It won't prevent criminals from getting guns illegally much like how DRM doesn't stop pirates from getting games illegally. They're not getting it from an official source. All I know is if I'm ever unfortunate to be in a situation where I'm in the midst of a terrorist attack, home invasion, mugging, etc the only thing going through my head is "I wish I had a gun right now"

>doens't get shot
top kek
It's actually
>bans guns for non-criminals
>get shot and isn't capable of defending yourself
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-konstanz-nightclub-shooting-killed-seriously-injured-latest-updates-a7867166.html
>because criminals don't give a shit about laws
you fucking stupid pro-pedo retard.

hey look, a fag thinks guns are bad. go figure.

its weapons for hunting, I have access to far more powerful weapons like cal 2.22, 2.34 and 308 bolt rifles, ammo and as stated I used to be homeguard and had a fully functional AG3 Assault rifle home that was cal. 7.63 would outgun a fucking AR15 with its puny 5.56 ammo.

Why aren't "much Constitution, freedom and militia" good reasons? Explain why these reasons are invalid to you, instead if simply stating not to use these reasons.

As far as shootings go, there are way more crimes and lives saved by guns than those taken by them in a malicious manner. This includes prevented crimes like rape too.

When you take away gang violence, suicides, accidents, and police shootings, the number of gun-related deaths aren't bad at all considering the population we have.

>>be Mexico
>>bans gun
>>doens't get shot

Mexico is a perfect example of just how safe a nation can be, once they ban guns.....