Tfw pol has the same influence by posting some flyers around cities than billions of dollars soros organizations can do

>tfw pol has the same influence by posting some flyers around cities than billions of dollars soros organizations can do
am I the only one who realizes how bizarre this is?

No, I keep telling people that Fight Club is the best instructional tool related to our propaganda for a reason.
Everyone here should watch that movie and Boogie Man: The Lee Atwater Story immediately

The leftist ethos system is collapsing and no amount of money can fix the discredit they have wrought upon themselves.

>colombia
Stop brown nosing when you understand nothing about US politics, cocaineboi.

Explicit positive white identity is the most dangerous idea in the world.

You seem to forget that Trump got memed into office

For you

>posting a bunch of flyers around a city for a meme that'll be dead in a week
>more powerful than globalist funded organizations that have been waging psychological warfare on its citizens for decades

has more influence*
All those billions of dollars are meant to emulate the natural think tank and investigative power Sup Forums has become.

Big names have only begun to realize what power Sup Forums has.

Real dissent will always go viral.

user . ...
they will implement china net regs soon for us soon ...

Which is almost done already in many countries in Europe.

>he thinks the jews can beat weaponized autism using meme magic to summon a chaos god

It's hilarious seeing your butthurt righwing tards try to convince yourselves that your movement is going the way of the whigs.

We have all the money, the power, the diversity and the city centers. You have increasingly nothing.

>bizarre this is?
never
understimate
the
power
of
autism

It hilarious how you Jews think you are winning.

>We have the diversity and the poor geopolitical position.
Color me scared

Autism is crazy, man.

Are you kidding? Posting some printed out paper is winning?
I mean, it's a funny campaign to watch, but in a week, who will give a shit?

There is no power in any of this, in a fight between right vs wrong the right thing will always prevail.

The antifa/blm punks are promoting a disingenuous race war while the basement dwellers in this site are sick of being accused of shit simply cus they're white.
Reverse racism is still racism that's why the niggers and nu left have no leg to stand.
Those of us who are woke enough and are center leaning can see what's up and don't buy in to the we waz that good goys cuz they be nazis n'shit bullshit

Who do you think wins?
>people with billions of dollars who try to push an agenda but have no clue how to get it across
>millions of autists that do it for free

>convince yourselves that your movement is going the way of the whigs.

Who is doing convincing?
We are observing and commenting.

We should focus our efforts on putting these flyers at high schools. Our main goal should be redpilling as many Gen Zers as possible.

They don't push their agenda, they get their agenda.
Have you seen the legal system lately? Police operating procedures? Have you watched how Internet-based corporations operate ?

This is just a brief prank in the face of outright dystopia

You don't just go back to rightthink. Growth isn't immediate, but it's all coming our way.

>beta losers think they accomplished something by putting up racist flyers
yeah, you guys "won"
jeezus.

>diversity
An absolute weakness.
>city centers
The worst possible place to be in any conflict

Nobody under 35 watches television user.
every kid gets their entertainment from minecraft videos and watching pew die pie making nazi jokes.

Gen Z is the most conservative generation since WWII.

Alex jhones have more subscribers than mainstream news who are struggling to make money.

last week some faggot screamed CNN is fake news on CNN live reporting.

the old media is falling apart since trump was elected, even normies realized how biased the media is.

hell, videogames now matter more to younger people than movies.

>>Racist flyers
So it's not okay to be white?

Autism is one hell of a drug user.

Nope, it makes perfect sense. Sup Forums is one of the few last bastions of genuine free speech. By removing all of the other places where individuals talk freely the far left has forced those people to flock to this site. Thus we probably have thousands of people visiting this board on a daily basis, even if they lurk instead of posting. They at least see our ideas posted and freely join in on the action.

The far left gave Sup Forums more power than it has ever possessed before.

>Chinese communist style censorship

Dont speak the words of the MemeFathers unless you want 1776 TO COMMENCE AGAIN

red always wins

it's not bizarre at all, it's the law of kek

Sup Forums is run by russian security, you fool. They spend a lot of money on this shit, instead paying pensions to their elderly.

>haha we have all the money and control everything but lemme tell you how oppressed I am

bump

I wouldnt say that we have the same level but close. In essence we are doing the same thing as soros funded fucks by hitting the streets. The only difference is that Sup Forums does it for free.

I've seen fight club, but I dont remember anything relevant to propaganda. Just making soap, and crashing some stocks. It seemed like an anarchy thing at the end.