Isis defeated...campaign promises kept

I feel like we just need to take a moment and appreciate all that Trump has done.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamic-state/islamic-state-on-verge-of-defeat-after-fresh-losses-in-syria-iraq-idUSKBN1D31B7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>r_/ptg/ thinks it's all thanks to Trump

>actually thinking its thanks to trump
Log off now, you need to be at least 18 to use Sup Forums

Not really, but it's nice to see progress being made. Why are you spontaneously attacking /ptg/ outside of their containment thread. This kind of obsession isn't really normal and it makes me wonder if someone encouraged you to come here and do this.

It is.

Assad and the Ruskies

Nah, I like to make fun of morons.

Trump kept his promise by not fucking with the Russians and Assad

It kind of is.
He stopped Obamas program of sending weapons to ISIS. They collapsed soon after.

>Claims ISIS is defeated
>had a terror attack in Manhattan 3 days ago

u w0t m8

It is faggot. Israel likes ISIS and only Trump would stick his dick in king Kikes mouth.

FUCK OFF. THAT WAS ISRAEL

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_intervention_against_ISIL

They claim all these attacks, but it doesn't take years of training and constant contact with ISIS to run some people over in a van. Running people over in a van is a poor mans terrorism.

ISIS is defeated now is time for the real proxy war . ;) :) :P

They collapsed lol. Been to new york lately you retard?

The randomness of it makes it seem inorganic and weird.

>wikipedia
>phoneposting
(you)

>21st century
>site with citations

That was a Mossad operation.

>Trump

Wow, OP is retarded. Thank Assad

If you're going to cite wikipedia you might as well be citing snopes. The fact that you even argue this while posting from your phone means you need to go back

And Vlad too.

>appreciate all that Trump has done
you what faggot?
it's assad and russia job
uneducated fuck

TICK TOCK MOTHERFUCKER

And carpet bombing entire cities and claiming to have "liberated" them instead of doing the dirty work of actually saving civilians is a rich man's terrorism. No wonder ISIS inspires dumbfucks in the West to do poor man's terrorism.

So you're telling me that it's not ISIS and that they're not a threat to the west?

Well then why do we spend our military resources fighting them there?

Been on this site for over a decade user. Where is it you imagine I'll be going back too?

>going back to*
There, FTFY.
And I do belive he ment something awful.

Indirectly since he hired Mattis and had him take full control of the military. I mean you can't have one without the other, but to say this is purely Trump's victory is a bit disingenuous.

>Option 1: Hillary. No fly zone over Syria. Assad gets bombed to hell. ISIS drags on for another 10 years.
>Option 2: Trump. He doesn't give a fuck. Tells the CIA to stop sending supplies. Assad/Putin kill ISIS within 6 months

To say Trump had nothing to do with it is just retarded.

Sand niggers aren't civilians. They're all potential enemy combatants

>muh coincidences
So just like the economy growing, it's just a coincidence that it happen shortly after Trump took office? Were Assad and Putin not there for the last decade?!?

those are all happening...
it takes time to undue decades of damage

I agree. I think the middle east is tragic. What gets me is when you see these little kids blown to bits, i don't give a fuck about terrorism a kids a kid. And if I was from one of these countries and allied planes were bombing the shit out of us and more than likely killed at least 1 member of your family, i'd hate the West too.

I'm not saying it's not ISIS and that they aren't a threat to the West. I'm sure the guy had contact with them as would pretty much all of the terrorist who attack the West, but it won't be some prolonged training they go through. They will get radicalized, meet Mohamed in Syria who will tell them the best way to kill people. And they go home and do it.