NOVEMBER 4TH: OPERATION SHADOW

If you are planning to attend tomorrow’s event as a spectator/counter-protester, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS to STAY SAFE and actually contribute to our side in a meaningful way. A lot of people in these threads advise to stay home, and attendance definitely isn’t an imperative. But, there are those who won’t be dissuaded and this thread is to properly direct them.

1. DRESS IN REGULAR CASUAL WEAR TO HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT. Absolutely NO political garb or uniform. No cosplay, no polos, no matching outfits, no kekistan and absolutely no MAGA. The object here is NOT to give Antifa what they want by presenting ourselves as targets or getting in some cringy pissing contest. Don't identify yourself to these people at all. No chants. People are coming to OUR SIDE in response to the disruption these rallies present, don't make it look like we are contributing. Instead present yourself as the group we want to appeal to most: concerned normies.

2. RECORD EVERYTHING. This is the MOST IMPORTANT INITIATIVE. YOU MIGHT HELP CATCH THE NEXT ERIC CLANTON. The best results of these protests are the endless amounts of inadvertent propaganda they produce by virtue of Antifa's own incompetence and degeneracy. They will be more restrained if they know you are recording, so body cams and hidden cell phones are ideal. Cut a hole in an old shirt and devise a method to hide your device (just test it out beforehand and make sure you're getting a good angle). If we do this right, we might dox pivotal members or catch one of them in a serious crime, especially important if they engage in violence against us others Stream, record as much as you can. There’s nothing worse than knowing you failed to document something which could’ve made an impact. Furthermore, the media has a history of portraying these events as "peaceful protests". Don't let them control the narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI
youtube.com/watch?v=suLkDkj8OpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NYCJLSE7xE
youtube.com/watch?v=IDMHpiNqFIk
youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hFnd6IS0DrY&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1c9VBdAi6efQAZPoZ-UcdC
youtube.com/watch?v=ua8T4nSTCWA&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1TUcyIs9lJxTlCllkQer7d
youtube.com/watch?v=zH0mPfR-K2U
youtube.com/watch?v=EDEFNGCBSiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3. SAFETY: DO NOT ENGAGE THEM, VIOLENTLY OR OTHERWISE. This is exactly what they want. You’ll be outnumbered, in danger, and to boot you’ll look like a retard. If you have to say something, do it under the guise of an inquisitive normie. Keep your guard up at all times and always be ready to vacate if shit goes down. Meet up with anons beforehand through local groups, but at the rallies travel in small groups (2-5) to avoid suspicion that you're in a group. This allows you to do recon and survey more areas. Keep in touch with allies in case shit goes down. Designate a safe meeting spot with your group.

4. Optional: Draw a small design on your hand, like an X. This is innocuous enough (could be a marker from the previous night’s bar/club entry) to the point that even if Antifa had this information, they cannot actively search for/act upon seeing a normie passerby with a simple X on their hand. If they try, it’ll make them more unfocused and paranoid. If you don’t want to do it yourself to stay safe fine, but if you see someone who’s marked or looks like /ourguy/ just throw "shadilay" or "path of light" into a sentence out of context and act like you never said it.

5. If you’re going to go undercover as Antifa (not recommended), be fucking careful. Only do this if you're with a small group (3-5). Conceal your identity, don't do anything illegal (obviously) just catch them in the act. Prepare a backstory beforehand to establish an alibi with antifa, say you're from another city's chapter or that you just signed up.
6. Bring proper gear. NO WEAPONS but accessories like handkerchief (provides privacy and protection if needed) and gloves are essentials. Water. No political garb, stay lowkey

tl;dr If you feel the need to go tomorrow, be smart: Dress in plainclothes, record everything (preferably inconspicuously) and stay safe.

Here are the 14 cities confirmed to host the rallies tomorrow. Flyers to advertise the rally have been distributed all over college campuses/newspapers so this thing will attract not just antifa but leftists of all stripes: normie libshits, college kids, BLM etc. This will make it easier to blend in. Remember: do not engage anybody in a political pissing contest. Hide. In. Plain. Sight.

We're going to fake an attack on ourselves and the media will eat it up. Then we'll have all the justification we need to hunt each and every one of you asshats down.

You fuckers are doomed.

Lol screencapped, this is why we'll be there documenting everything you do ;)

Ayyyyyyy so crever

What is the deal with that chart? Are we seriously considering that the activity will be sequestered to those areas alone?

Why does everyone blatantly announce their tactics these days?

>polos aren't regular casual wear

Bumperito

>we got hurt so we're gonna hunt and kill a demographic of people that own the most guns/weapons and actually know how to use them

They will be called the Natural Selection Wars

lmao

Just don't attract unwanted attention is what it means

>We're going to fake an attack on ourselves

how do you know it will be fake?
self-loathing seems to be a theme amongst you guys

Can someone fucking explain what's going on tomorrow? It seems to be some big deal but no one's given me any answers as to what.

Do you have to be American to understand or something? Fuck, I'd gladly do my bit but I need to know what's happening first.

Bump

Antifa promised to burn america tomorrow.

i may or may not be in california dressed up like antifa, moving throughout the crowd spreading aids with an infected needle, since it is no longer a felony

Do you think they’ll follow your plan?

>be me
>never operated a firearm in my life
>still hoping to never have to
>but ran out yesterday and got myself armed, just in case

I hope they actually try.. so they can all be shot and hanged
Not all Israelis are kikes or Arabs btw.. jus saying

Im taking bets on how long itll take before ANTIFA just start bricking shop windows and looting stuff

hurry and place them now before 4th, big money big prizes!

y'all niggers crazy. what we need to be doing is archiving all media generated that day to use memetic warfare. comb through their social media, record news streams, save all pics and video. we use this to fight the meme war as we did during the election. do not get drawn out by these faggots. the only people that should go out need to go, infiltrate, and document EVERYTHING for us to use.

Just dress up like a medic and give out loosened water, would work a lot better

Also dislaimer.. I do not condone this.. It's just a good idea

Poisened*

It's nothing. Some faggots are going to stage a demonstration with zero stated explicit goals, and as such it will just be another boring disruption.

Just dress like you normally would tommorow.

Kek just don't dress up like you're in identity europa or the proudfags

Posters like these have been disseminated through various channels for months now. Some instruct to "not leave the streets until the Trump/Pence nightmare is over" starting November 4th. They even took a page in the Jew York Times to promote this (which costs roughly $150,000. GEE, where did astroturfa get those kinds of funds???)

that makes way more sense I was like wtf is loose water

>that picture

Fight well Ameribro. Tomorrow might be your finest hour.

Iam afraid all the larpers are going to fug this up anyway.
Once the media even sees one guy in a costume that will spin this so hard Sup Forums would be dizzy for months.

Should change that to read "a movement of protests that will continue every day and every night... until it gets cold and starts to snow, then we will go back down into our parents basements and rant on Reddit and Sup Forums

wow a jew advocating poisoning unsuspecting people how shocking

>rioting antifa
>unsuspecting

These fuckers know what they signed up for.
If you don't want to get hurt don't look for trouble

Yeah I know I've talked to a few Israelis who were Canaanite occultists and they were ultra-nationalists who supported Trump and white people across North America and Europe.
Rare as fuck but still, they just hated niggers and muslims.

That's the point of this thread: IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO, NO LARPING. MAINTAIN "user" AS A REAL LIFE PRINCIPLE. There are rumors that antifa are planning to disguise themselves as Trump supporters for this thing anyways so don't even associate with someone you see doing this cringy shit.

Anybody want to try to throw down their site?
refusefascism.org/
They are looking for technological support maybe i can get one of the monkeys to give me their FTP info.

Oh that's neat. I'm going to try applying. I have a pretty impressive resume in tech so I might even get it.

by attenting these events you inflate the protest numbers thereby giving them more credibility.

Especially in the case of trying to blend-in in order to remain safe.

This OP is to give the cover of a grass-roots operation for the men in blue to go undercover.

Don't go, anons. Just watch it on CNN

Vancouver here. Not looking to fuck with anyone, but god damn I'll be keeping my eye on Portland. I live directly on the other side of the river in downtown and Antifa has made themselves known on my block more than once.

That being said the only way up to my apartment is a three flight set of stairs, which makes for great firing lanes. I'm not concerned.

Do not drive underground in downtown chicago.

People need to go.. but no open violence.
Let them chimp out and only act in self defense.
We need to provoke this by numbers not violence.

Once the world sees them chimp out for no reason maybe there's hope.

>Hide. In. Plain. Sight.

Why? Won't you just come across as part of the protest? How'll that help?

The op literally suggests staying home, but there are people who will go regardless. Bette they follow the instruction here than do some embarrassing shit or get themselves hurt.

But you're promoting fucking CNN so you're probably some kind of shill, fuck off

>an attack on ourselves
didn't you fags get rammed by a car by some aspie?

Coca-GULAG, the coolest drink of the GULAG ! Share it with your only friend : THE COMRADE STALIN ! => youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI

Look at the FB event page numbers: there are going to be hundreds if not thousands of people at these things.A few anons spread out across the nation aren't going to tip the scales, and the MSM are going to warp their depiction of crowds to make them appear as big or small as they wish so what really matters is getting good, multi-angle footage of leftist scum committing crime and generally acting retarded. Nobody has to go or even should go, but if they feel the need to do so for some cathartic reason or otherwise, they could at least make themselves useful by doing what's been outlined in this thread.

This is the first time I’ve seen the original

But wouldn't the clever play be to seed discontent. Cover up and encourage stupidity? Falseflagging is a powerful tool used against us all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=suLkDkj8OpQ

>Vancouver
>burger flag
?
You from point Roberts or some shit? VPD has a zero tolerance riot policy and orders to immediately break up large angry crowds now after that Stanley cup shitfest so nothing will be happening and if you're coming to BC to attend a protest you might get deported and banned for awhile

If you are planning to counterprotest: DON'T! This is their day to show how deranged, unhinged and unAmerican they are. No need to start a riot between us and them. Let the police take care of these terrorists.

THiSH

Its antifa, they don't need help making themselves look bad

No shit retard, read the thread next time you decide to post

>fake an attack
No you fool
>get pipebombed by the deep state
Tighten up! Stick together!

They need to be pushed to chimp out untill they litterally fuck themselves in a corner.
It must be subtle though.
And we need boots on the ground with cameras.

People are needed.. counter protesters who want to chimp out must stay home though

This thread is a guide on how to behave while attending the riots tomorrow. I'm saying don't attend.

Soo your going to self escalate to violent actions against people who did not participate in escalation? Sounds like what Mexico tried to do in the early 20th century and failed.

I am so confused, just a few days ago all of you were saying this was the beginning of some kind of civil war event that would ultimately lead to marshall law. What happened?

are you deficient? it will lead to martial law because both sides want to live in a surveillance state. so afraid of their perceived "enemies," they don't realize the meaningful conflict is the leadership vs. the public.

these contrived battles that feature useful idiots like "antifa" vs. "based stick man" are simply a way to trick the masses into accepting less and less freedom.

Here’s some redpills for you all:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NYCJLSE7xE

youtube.com/watch?v=IDMHpiNqFIk

youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=hFnd6IS0DrY&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1c9VBdAi6efQAZPoZ-UcdC

youtube.com/watch?v=ua8T4nSTCWA&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1TUcyIs9lJxTlCllkQer7d

youtube.com/watch?v=zH0mPfR-K2U

youtube.com/watch?v=EDEFNGCBSiE

>sit at home and let the reds destroy your city

why are there so men low-t faggots on Sup Forums these days? have you ever been in a real fight in your lives, even a mock fight? pathetic let the reds rape you dead then you will have the moral highground and can say "HEH i told you so"... 6 feet under where no one will hear you signal

Can we use cooler operation names? Shadow is lame and edgy. How about Red Arrow or something more NATO like

the left wants a surveillance state? i am trying to stay with you here

I'm wearing a Burka and a fake pregnant belly. Also GoPro video camera and an ice pick for kidneys.

Really the plan has been to let antifalumpf to go ape shit and get rounded up and people will get to see how unhinged they are. This starting a civil war is a meme at most. Antifa is simply too incompitent to wage a guerilla war.

Fly drone cameras for evidence. If they start a riot/violence, they will be labeled a terrorist group.

Pssst. Hunting season starts tomorrow. Get yur deer rifles ready, cleatus.

that's a good idea!

>not embracing your autism

everyone wants a surveillance state. they want to be safe from russian hackers, nazis, communists, black people, terrorists, you name it. for some reason the masses on either end of the spectrum assume that they'll somehow get to control the infrastructure of repression. the reality is that halliburton's CEO has a very different set of priorities than the mechanic who assembles the bombs

True story....
I fucking hate nothing more than the super jews. They are like the niggers or Israel. Do shit and live off the state... Plus they hate Israel.. So ya they are the same

They are protesting in all liberal cities with gun control?

Vancouver, WA probably. It's across the river north of Portland, OR

Dude the world watches the Arabs chimp out every 3 years and Gaza and still hates us so maybe there is no hope

I just don’t expect much to come of this. If we get riots anywhere outside of Portland and Seattle, I’d be floored. It’s just posturing.

Nobody but the establisment wants that. Youre delusional.

Let them have their temper tantrum it only adds to our cause.

I do not think it is that rare actually, they see the value in having a secure ethnostate. It is the king of the jews who will never give us peace, or them for that matter. most jews i know are ruthless and cunning but otherwise decent people.

The ones I work with have told me how much they hate dealing with all the H1B we have and disappointed trump didnt kick their useless poo asses out.

>leaf education
Day of the rake WHEN

make sure you mention you are trans you are guaranteed at least an interview.

>checked
Its funny I was a liberal fag till I moved to Israel and living there than coming back to the states was my red pill.. People in this country have know idea how easy they have it

Fucking agree. Antifa don’t even understand the shit that comes out of their own mouth

>CNN
'nuff said

>Then we'll have all the justification we need to hunt each and every one of you asshats down
How to get shot and bleed out on a street corner 101

You're doing it for your country. Go spy and upload everything as it happens, everywhere.

Find a local business you can run to ahead of time if you need wifi signal... remember what happened at Occupy Wall Street - nobody could use their phones.

God is watching.

I really think people need to stay home. Antifa is growing increasingly triggered when they see somebody filming. They know that shit goes straight to the Internet and their little asses get doxxed. So just dressing as a "concerned citizen" while you film these tards might get you punched and your phone broken/stolen.

>all of you were saying

uh no, leftypol raiders were spam posting this shit for weeks and circle jerking their threads to the top, none of 'us' have given a shit.

> Leave antifa alone to stay safe

We can’t just let them walk all over us and think they are loved

Its total truth.... Hence why republicans are winning across the bored trump will win 2020... The country forgot about middle America and they are the votes the count.

Ignoring them like a child having a temper tantrum will work. I mean, they want to be noticed. They'll either burn themselves out or start a revolution. And as history has shown, people who climb to the top of a revolution are often a wolf in sheep clothing, using the angry masses to reach power.

If you're not an Antifa, don't go. There is no reason to provide an opposing force for these idiots. Let them make fools of themselves on their own

>sit at home and watch riot police destroy antifa
>low t jab from a fag flag
>smarter than faggots and SJW losers

these cities are nigger SJW and beaner havens.

Not what is happening. Its them throwing a temper tantrum for the world to see. Its like having a brother who did the deed but was the one throwing a fit and he gets in trouble. We are the grown ups and antifa are the children. Grown ups always win . when people go out and pay attention to them it makes it seem that they may have a cause. Just ignore them and they will go away

Agreed

they have not had any problems with Obamas surveillance state, have they?

I guess that’s right... if we openly oppose them we feed the martyr complex

Aside from everything I previously said...

I really really hope somebody catches good Drone footage.

>knows nothing of Gaza

They have been saying this for months. The reason being to get us to go fight them so they can cry wolf. They will be even more triggered if we dont show up