WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE - NEW BREAD

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/dont-ask-me-pray-victims-harvard-professor-calls-nra-domestic-terrorist-organization

You know what to do.

Also:

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, READ THESE THREADS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142367935/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141164141/#q141164141

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141360822/#q141360822

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141498953/#q141498953

WAR IS UNAVOIDABLE, START PREPPING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

anonymousconservative.com/blog/gun-conversations-become-emotional/

youtube.com/watch?v=vdcDPvWd6o4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14JTuvIUd-A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-civil-unrest-in-charlottesville-is-part-of-the-cycle-into-2020/
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII
derstandard.at/2000036279713/Frau-in-Wien-Ottakring-mit-Eisenstange-getoetet
express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're trying to turn a racial problem into a religious problem.

Muslims will leave the west for minor concessions. All they want is for us to stop fucking around in their countries and if we let them get revenge on the Israelis.

There will be no war. You jelly EU cucks really want the US to go into civil war because it would be great for you, but its not going to happen. Despite our differences we will always be the UNITED states of America. EU, Russia and the rest of the world cucks BTFO.

Which country is the most likely to start the uprising? There's definitely some appetite for it here, we're generally more violent and not as tolerant as some of our Western European counterparts. I still don't think it will be here because we're so heavily spied on and disarmed with much more difficulty getting firearms into the country.

Muslims are a problem.
Low-iq hordes of africans are a problem.
Progressive jews are a problem.
Traitors are a problem.

Many types of anti-West scum. Many types of problem. All have peaceful solutions. All have non-peaceful solutions. You traitors better pray we manage to kick you out by law instead of force.

you are beyond saving Merkelamigos

You don't need fire arms.
I think it will start in France or Sweden

Faggot

This.
If the West stops meddling in muslim countries AND bans islam in the West, peace is possible to be made peacefully.

>Muslims will leave the west for minor concessions.

Nah, they'll need the stick as well as the carrot. They're outbreeding us, they have no reason to leave as they'll be in power within 2 generations at this rate.

can't have a race war if you don't let anybody in

>Diversity is our strength

You can't really expect that many people to make themselves crossbows, as cool as that contraption is.

I hope you don't get a civil war. I doubt you'll manage to get by without one once Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and welfare evaporates and le chimp out begins.

>great for us
I don't see it that way. I see the West as needing to be united to restore sovereignty and purge globalism from our nations.

well they can't make firearms either

Chickens coming home to roost.

I say Germany, France or Italy is the most probable.

Although Spain bros are also very blood thirsty, if they get hit with a massive shit, perhaps they'll got Myanmar and that starts the snowball effect.

Portugal, only if ISIS gets Ronaldo. Lol.

jesus christ that is fucking brutal. imagine the type of fucking animal you would need to be to be able to literally smash an elderly woman's brains into the pavement with your hands.

We will need to be able to get hold of firearms, probably

>imagine being a nigger
can't. don't want to.

From the previous bread:

In a shtf situation all you need to be able to do is survive, the majority of the population will be starving within 2 weeks... The government and agencies with firearms will be in the same boat as everyone else. A crossbow or like my compound bow will keep you and your family alive long enough to get away from large population centers which will be littrally eating each other. a decent compund bow is as good as a small fire arm, retrivable ammo, silent, hits like a hammer.

I wonder what weapon is best outside of firearms. Machetes or some kind of urban spear (stab at distance, don't let enemy close or for throwing).

youtube.com/watch?v=14JTuvIUd-A

>listening to a Brit
>ever

I don't think it will be Germany, they have far too much war guilt. France seems the most likely.

I also have a sneaking suspicion it could be Finland. Finland is still 99% white and still, their anti-immigrant party did really well a few years ago. Also they like guns there and military service is mandatory there so the men are a lot less pussified - pic related

>russian made anything

no thanks

SPEAR... a long spear with a sharp end is actually much more effective than any blade... i have a compound bow, easily deadly at 30m maybe even 50m... our best weapon will be famine

Go away, the white people are talking

FPÖ -> Austria

why germany?
fucking mountain trolls are getting angry again
why dont they get their shit together

It won't be us, like the US and their nogs, we're used to our Arabs, most people under 40 have grown up almost surrounded by them. Arabs are part and parcel of living in France, no one is going to start genociding them.
I'd go as far as saying we'll accept refugees when the great cleansing starts, France is a corpse that has been dead for decades, it can't be brought back.

I wouldn't fight for my government, but sure as hell for my own race

The guy from www.SHTFschool.com , Selco, lived thru the Bosnia SHTF in the 90's in a city, and he was not prepared, although he was lucky to have enough family members around, they all moved in to one house and had some people with weapons in the family. He says some weeks after SHTF, everyone now had guns because a gang overran a military armory and they started to trade some of them. Armories (police and mili),and gun stores are going to get looted fast. Make sure you have something, learn about different types of weapons.

Interesting.

Learn how to make one with wood and harden it with fire.

I will be living a different type of war, me and the missus will be moving into the country, within the next 3 years, my woman is 10 weeks pregnant and we will take our baby to a place where white people are predominant and it will be a place where niggers and sandnigger don't like to go because it will be too cold and rainy. Ours will be a war of attrition.

>a cuck bong typing

Definitely... i will probably be getting a recurve bow very soon. I also know fairly well how to make one, i may teach myself how to make a compound bow also. Compund bows are an order of magnitude more effective than a recurve.

The best plan.

Be outside the city, have a good community around, prep physically/mentally/logistically.

Take this into account: you should expect that city people GTFO and start roaming in HUGE gangs for rural land when they start starving. Be creative and smart on how you're going to deal with hundreds of roaming starving people trying to get to your land.

If you think hard enough and are creative enough, I'm sure you'll see pretty weaselly what the best solution to that is (hint: conventional weapons are but a part of it).

Retrievable ammo for maybe one more shot. You are going to be needing to carry a pallet of arrows.

Absolutly, i can't see massive roaming gangs, it really all depends on the time of the year that shtf, if its winter all but the hardiest of souls will survive. We will be far enough away from population centers where you won't be able to walk there... the lake district in the UK is a very foreboding place, especially in winter. Small white settlments will almost instantly band together.

I have over 50 arrows, of which 30 of them have pic related

Noice noice. You will be in a great position fren.

Stock up on antibiotics. If you can't get medical ones, research fish antibiotics.

>You don't need firearms
>be like us and ban guns, america
*BREATHES IN*

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

I never said ban them, DO NOT BAN THEM, you are in a much better position than we are Ameribro, Your war will be where the world is won or lost, here in the UK we will be looking to jsut survive, my compound bow here will do me fine... i will be able to protect my family very well as there will be very little chance of coming up against anyone with firarms... also i fancy my cahnces with my bow over someone with a shotgun for instance, the only firearm i will be wary of is semi-auto riffles, everything else will lose to my bow. i can fire an arrow every 2-3 seconds and am confident i could kill 10 men within 30 seconds.

I believe the flashpoint will most likely be in summer next year in a southern state like Italy or Spain after another Muzzie killing an innocent group of kids. Probably the locals will just out right kill them in mobs and inspire the rest of Europe to purge itself of its pest problem, including their elected officials.

My womans sister is a Doctor...

Your chance of survival just got 500% higher.

>Buy drone
>Remove serial number/ identifying features
>Install remote controlled robotic gripper
>Get large glass bottle
>Fill with gasoline
>Firmly plug top of the bottle with long rag
>Grip bottle with robotic gripper
>Light end of long rag on fire
>Fly into densely populated migrant area
>Burn your trash

>11

Plausible.

Read: armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-civil-unrest-in-charlottesville-is-part-of-the-cycle-into-2020/

I think that will be too soon, i would estimate things will have to get much worse.... once we start getting further along on pic related... perhaps early to mid 2020s

> a decent compund bow is as good as a small fire arm

I found new material for trolling /k/...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046477/Top-investment-fund-manager-raped-beat-women.html

(((Howard 'Howie' Rubin)))

Didn't know about that 2020 cycle. My guess was based on that summer time in hot humid places crazy shit always happens. You can push the welcome refugees meme so far before natives feel threatened from their own job security. Seeing that we are in a huge economic bubble that should pop end of 2019/start of 2020 (cyclical crashes). Economic hardships lead to flash points. Flash points have happened in poorest areas. And we'll the muzzies are welcomed now while everyone's stomachs full but once europe goes into Venezuela conditions muzzies are the perfect scapegoat. And we've all seen that flash of hard right nationalism show a pulse of life this year it just needs to a tinder box condition before Europe goes up in flames.

Im just being a cunt for all the times other countries tell us to ban guns. You could always come here, fellow anglo. Just be sure to bring extreme right wing ideals with you.

I truly pity you for whats happening to your country. Your leaders are spineless traitors. The only hope is farrage

>320 fps, kill shot on any part of the body, effective kill range over 30m, silent, relrivable ammo
>pistol effective range ???, shotgun effective range ??? non retrievable, load AF

Like i said faggot i only fear anything bigger than and including semi-auto rifles... the sandniggers won't even hear me coming... you take one shot and they will be all over you

kek.. i wish i could go their user, maybe if shit gets really fucking bad i could come as a refugee or some shit.

Hmmmm... you might be right user

This. If notihng else kicks off the SHTF, the Sovereign Debt Crisis and simultaneous Pension Fund Crisis will kick it off, because welfare and pensions are going to evaporate overnight. So you'll have pensioners with amygdala overdrive and chimps chimping out, distribution chains disrupted as companies can't pay each other which results in sudden mass unemployment, thus mass poverty, thus mass crime.

It's going to be a hell of a ride.

And of course, something else totally different could trigger the SHTF, thing is, it's a matter of when, not if, and the when is very, VERY near (I would say 2024 TOPS, much probably sooner cuz the globalist pedos put in place by israel are getting BTFO and kikes are getting desperate).

So am I going to be the guy that points out that your image is wrong?

>Refugees welcome
That says ROMA ANTIFA, with an ANTIFA flag.

I don't know what the context of your thread is because I'm high as shit, but that image really bothered me.

I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly you're all fucking doomed and you've been so ever since you decided to let communists win WW2.

Do you guys have rapefugee problems as well?

I can't wait to be honest... it will be brutal and i may not survive, but better to go out fighting on my feet than dying old on my knees...

Have you seen deagel.com?

I don't know about doomed, user, but the West definitely put itself behind the (((8-ball))) by doing so.

>your're all fucking doomed
>you're all
>your're

Sandnigger detected

The story referenced in the OP happened in Germany. you aren't seriously asking this about Germany, are you? youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII

>pic related
True, but old news, this crime is from 05-04-2016:
derstandard.at/2000036279713/Frau-in-Wien-Ottakring-mit-Eisenstange-getoetet

No, I'm asking about OP and wondering why this guy from Portugal is making these threads non-stop. I can understand if Portugal is in the same condition as Germany or Sweden. That's why I asked.

Teil und Parzelle.

Sorry bud, you're mistaking me for your future generations.

t. 1 post by this id shill

Antifa is pro-refugee and incites violence to all that are against uncontrolled undefended open borders.

Try harder kike.

Don't get angry, friend. I'm not saying a bow can't be an effective weapon. You're just not thinking it completely through when it comes to comparisons.

My pistol:

Can be concealed
Can be accurate and deadly well out to 50 meters or more.
Has a rate of fire that is vastly superior to a bow.
Is loud as fuck, but I don't think many people are going to be playing silent assassin during shtf.
Ammo isn't retrievable, but I can carry 300 rounds in a relatively small space.
I can use a pistol in close quarters combat up to and including having someone right on top of me (think Zim Zam).

Your bow:

Can't be concealed, nor can your arrows
Weighs a good deal more than a pistol
Has a very slow rate of fire, even for an expert.
Women will not be as effective due too draw strength required.
Extended use will tire you out.
Yes your arrows can be retrieved, if you can find them, but how many impacts does the typical broad head have in it before it breaks?
You won't be using it for effective close combat unless you're fucking Legolas.

If you can't get a gun then, yes, get a bow. But firearms replaced bows in all facets of war for a reason.

Portugal? Nope, our gibs are low, so when they arrive here they GTFO to Germanistan.

We have dangerous gypsies thou. And a fuck load of commies and crypto-commies around.

>muslims
>leave peacefully
Give me one example from the past.

"fight for your country" has changed to mean "fight for america, multiculturalism, and your own corrupt government who will then sacrifice you like the pawn you are without a second thought"

I strongly suspect this poll was taken after Srebrenica. And what happened there? Dutch soldiers were sent into a no-win situation where they had to protect islamic terrorists from a Serbian army, with nothing but light arms. This failed, as everyone knew it would, but then the commander managed to negotiate that the Serbs let the women and children go. He and his men were still fully blamed for the deaths that their leaders KNEW they could not prevent. The resulting executions of a group of men that definitely, unavoidably contained a huge group of legit terrorists hiding among the civilians, was then officially declared a "genocide". This situation was recently revealed to have been set up right from the start by the UN, which is also exactly why the requests for air support by the Dutch troops were refused. Srebrenica was traded like a baseball card for some other happening. Yet we got to take the fall, and are still blamed for it decades later.

So fuck no I would not fight for my country. Fighting for my country means being backstabbed by islamic terrorists I'm supposed to protect, and then being backstabbed again by a government that is actively trying to destroy my country, so guess how much they care about the soldier on the ground?

If there's any fighting to be done, I'd aim my first bullets at the government. They are responsible for everything I consider wrong in this country.

fucking hell lads, thats someone's mother...
i'll go insane if it happened to me

That's great! So same situation as Italy and Spain. Makes sense. Get rid of commies though. Good luck!

>Yes history has shown how prone niggers are to moving away from gibs me dats and white women to rape.

Yep, at least we have the chance to reset a lot of shit. Lets see how it goes.

Going to check out now.

Its old but more and more relevant by the second. Thanks for the source.

Because sooner or latter, this kind of shit mentality that has allowed the other countries to end up like this is going to to try and take over here too. It's here already.

Holy fuck, is that story genuine? Hit me up with a sauce on that one.

I said ban islam. That means those worthless niggers won't enter.

And of course EXTREME BETTING and protec borders is a given. No need for 70 iq niggers chirping about.

>I wonder what weapon is best outside of firearms

Fire.

Lock up a occupied building with bike locks, then throw in a molotov or two. Easy triple digit body count.

I agree with this senpai.

Sure, muslim nations are shit-tier, but a number of my nation's own politicians are far more evil than the average muslim.

The mastermind who controls the pawns, is worse than the pawns,

worry less about shitskins and more about traitor politicians that are doing this to you
cause before effect.

WRONG

The white man will never die.. show your flag Israel... your plan of people mixing up into a molato muslim proletariat does not work, you cannot beat ingroup preference as much as you kikes wish you can. its never going to happen.

Its why i wish i was there and not here when shtf... look at it this way... in the valley of the blind the one eyed man is king... also i'm pretty effective, 10-15 in 30 second how many bullets can i take for the one arrow.. one arrow = death... unless i get fully diabled on the first shot, unlikely, i may get a few shots off, if one hits i get the gun aswell... a pistol obviously has the advantage.. and obviously if you have a riffle i'm fucked, but i have a chance vs a pistol at mid range and i definitely have a huge advantage over a shotgun. And seen as shotguns are the most prevalent firearm here the odds favour the compund bow.

Interesting.

See:

Germans lived around Jews. Have a little faith in your people, god damn.

Yes, read the links.
Traitors must be BTFO.

When the sandnigger start to overtly kill white people and start to impliment sharia over large parts of france, you will change... even the most meek will pick up arms and kill, the blood of the greatest warriors known on this planet, the white man, runs through you and when the flame is lit you will emerge victorious.

I'm thinking, stuff that is not illegal under regular circumstance but gives you an edge over random attackers in a shtf situation, when there is nobody to enforce the law. Maybe a long rapier, stabby stabby.

Bows are hypothetically better, but I feel that after one missed shot you are unarmed and the attackers can run to hit you in 5 seconds (which is why handguns are always better).

>all these idiots posting in a Russian propaganda thread

Ha!

nice webm

>EU flag
express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

EU, shoving the inbreed rapist savages down everyone throats by convincing them with lies for years...

Die kike.

>implying Russia isn't paying the smugglers to bring the most violent people of Muslim faith into the EU

>Implying that isn't made possible by the kike treasonous globalist politicians that want more and more EU because it pays the big time

EU will stop existing. Sovereignty is going to be restored and all traitors and muslims will either die by famine, bullet or disease.

>implying you wh*te people have the courage to fight for your countries

>Implying whites haven't colonized the whole world in the past and will not BTFO out of all kinds of mudslimes (inlcuding roaches like you) again.

>muh ancestors

Your ancestors were men of honor. They conquered the world. Your men beg for Muslims to come fuck their women.