archive.fo/Ahmxd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Never heard of her.

>"we found out she talked to a russian once a couple years ago"
>RUSSIAN TROLL FACTORY!!!!

>(((Abrams)))

Literally who?

Oh she must be why hillary got BTFO bigly despite having all of the MSM and money behind her.

literally who?

>troll farm
bitch i gots me a meme plantation

I don't know who the fuck that is.

Who?

They are probably going with the "troll farm" stories to hide the fact that they literally have every news org, every online rag and even two "troll farm" organizations themselves CTR and Shareblue and a new platform for their propaganda Verrit

How will we ever recover?

Fakenews media uncovers yet again an astounding mystery nobody fucking has ever heard of. Who?

Who?

OK, fags, get ready for it...

Never even heard of this person.

BAM!

Who?

Who?

we white people are so evil, right fellow whites?

kek'ed and checked

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"jenna abrams"/
Really makes me think.

coincidence

Daily Reminder: "Alt-Right" is.a.liberal media created term to group everyone they disagree with as racist & etc

Who the fuck is Jenna Abrams?

>Alt-Right

Then why do sites like Brietbart use the term?

So is this the new Richard Spencer? Some literally who that only existed when he was crowned King of the Alt Right by the media?
They keep manufacturing their own demons to slay.

>(((Brietbart)))

whomst this bitch is?

>Implying
Jewish funded controlled opposition

A twitterer all of the alt-right was following and now turns out she was FAKE! Man, do "we" look stupid now!

>Slavs posing as a Jew
truly the best timeline

I have no idea who the hell that is.

And as other's have pointed out, if anyone claims to be the "leader" of the alt-right, they are lying.

We are not a club. We are not an organization. We are not even the "alt right". (another made up term).

We are a bunch of independent users who like to argue about politics.

Sometimes we agree with each other, sometimes we disagree.

What the fuck is a russian troll factory
Sounds autistic as hell

Liberal be planting weed while I plant memes like a cotton farmer.

This

This proves Putin hacked our votes. Impeach flumpf now.

'General Deplorable'@HouseCracka is 100% a Russian troll account. Check it and you will see.

D-did she do all that milk?

>that filename
This is ironical right?

We? What do you mean?

what is a russian troll factory?

who is she and what is this alt-right

Black person swimming in milk.

That's like the deformed incest baby of memes

I think that's what Sup Forums is? Hiro is obvs a Putin agent.

fpbp never heard of her before

>Russians are getting paid to shitpost on Twitter and I'm doing it for free

Depressing. Are there any troll factories hiring?

Ya but you're old school.

These young people don't care about the craft.

>Breaking news: Literally who is product of literally what

>says that the Alt-right is "Russian troll factory"
>supports antifa, an anti-American, pro-communist organization that was literally implemented into this country by Russia and have hammer and sickle flags in solidarity to the USSR
>pic related

Where is the proof that this literally who with 70k followers, which isn't even a lot given some of my smut artists outpace her, other than some uncited congressional investigation named in a Daily Beast article that everyone rereporting?

Russian astroturfing online is nothing new, but for fucks sake, muh russia researchers even have claimed Milo's preban twitter was a Rus op

literally who?

> alt right e 'celebs'

every single one is objectively terrible and probably a jew

The hilarious assumption they're trying to push is that he alt-right is a Russian creation. Reality is that it was born in the western world and Russians saw it as a rising ideology that they could support.

If there was an investigation into western troll farms I guarantee there's would be a ton of left wing Twitter users associated.

>70k followers
if it's an actual astroturf russian account then those followers are probably 90% bots, which is why no one has heard of her.

Apparently, a few threads about a Tweet from that account cropped up on Sup Forums around September 2016:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937/

The Tweet has been since deleted, so we can't check to see what it was all about, but one of the threads got 300+ replies:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89388781

Still, all these idiots in the media talking about this is as evidence of a broader conspiracy reeks of manufactured controversy.

Russia doesn't care right or left. They'll fund extremists on both sides to get a fight going. They bought pro BLM ads to get the niggers chimping.

A bot account that was followed by boot accounts on Twitter. (((They're))) trying to use it to discredit any right wing social media accounts now.

same
who the fuck was that supposed to be

Truth doesn't matters as long as the millions of lemmings who voted for Hillary believe they have been wronged. And it's working.

> We the collective good goys of Sup Forums pledge to never forget *cough* *mutter* *cough*, may she ripperoni

Who?

>which is why no one has heard of her
Which is the crazy part since most articles about this big revelation allege her to be some ubiquitous persona, and I'm seeing hit pieces about the same account in a variety of languages as well making this dogpile all the more confusing
>Abrams, who at one point boasted nearly 70,000 Twitter followers, was featured in articles written by Bustle, U.S. News and World Report, USA Today, several local Fox affiliates, InfoWars, BET, Yahoo Sports, Sky News, IJR, Breitbart, The Washington Post, Mashable, New York Daily News, Quartz, Dallas News, France24, HuffPost, The Daily Caller, The Telegraph, CNN, the BBC, Gizmodo, The Independent, The Daily Dot, The Observer, Business Insider, The National Post, Refinery29, The Times of India, BuzzFeed, The Daily Mail, The New York Times, and, of course, Russia Today and Sputnik.

archive.fo/Ahmxd
^Seems to be the source of all the nonsense, with the citation claiming the account was a sockpuppet just linking to another one of their articles that makes doesn't make such a claim nor mention her account at all

>thousands of followers
>literally who?
who?

Who dat

Between this and the brief deletion of Trump's twitter account, my theory is that (((((they))))) are doing a dry run of seeing how far they can get away with censoring troublemakers who DARE to talk about things they shouldn't.

>If we disagree with you, then you're a Russian troll farm and we'll unperson you

I really wish someone would start (((killing))) these people.

Who??

Seriously I fucking hate the commie elitists. They need to start dying. They're taking away our First Amendment rights.

>why are the anti-racists so xenophobic towards Russia anyway? can we start a hashtag Gamergate style about it?

People don't know where she was from. It is unironic.

>cleopatra of the ptolomaich dinasty
>black
Not even sandnigger

It's okay for you to be white.

As soon as “alt-right” started gaining any traction as a term for gay or minority republicans (such as Milo) that threatened libtard race and identity politics, the MSM moved in to demonize the term, Pepe, and anyone else not handing Hillary fists fulls of cash.

Like anyone would ever claim that coalburner.

KEKD AND CHEKD

nobody knows who this is. if it was Ricky or Jared wyand that would be something. "thousands" isn't a whole lot in this context

>Alt-right
>(((Abrams)))
Also, who dis?

>That's like the deformed incest baby of memes
That made me kek way too hard.