twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he posts here

He has to

>Does Trump know about Sup Forums?
Probably
>Is he talking about us?
Probably not

>talking about us?
What is going on in your brain that you think he's talking about us?

kek

because this is what Sup Forums was saying happened
however this is what lots of forums were saying happened

double kek'ed and checked

no he doesn't. Don't be silly user, we are all user.

>4,10,20

DJT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926419647708258304

ISIS just claimed the Degenerate Animal who killed, and so badly wounded, the wonderful people on the West Side, was "their soldier."

>Degenerate

Obviously

Trump has been on Sup Forums. I don't know if he posts anymore. Don't see why he wouldn't - it's anonymous. He still browses sometimes though. I'm 80% certain.

Yeah, and he's not the only world leader who does.

Topkek user

>Is he talking about us?
he calls us his internet people

>Ed "The Salt Mine" Krassenstein
Literally every tweet, this fucker is bitching as loudly as possible.

>numale wearing big sunglasses to hide his ugly mug

That's a woman tactic. Fucking soyboys, no testosterone at all

what happens in a life that causes this

I'm not sure he knows about Sup Forums, but he knows that some of his supporters like to draw lewd frog cartoons.

>it's anonymous
three letter agencies are probably so deep up his ass he cant even fart without them knowing.

Lol

it is likely soneone very close to him, a family member, is a mememaster
now this mememaster has had a good portion of his personality replaced with Sup Forums special number 4, shaken not stirred
thus it rubs off on trump, but not in a lewd way

tweeter is a saudi company, as such any rouge employees are assumed kikes

OH SHIT!!!!

>krassenstein
lmao

kek'd and check'd

>because this is what Sup Forums was saying happened
It's what Twatter said happened, too.
Sup Forums only spread truth; we do not create it.
>Pedogate is real

>Pedogate is real
sir i think you mean pizza

Reply to get: This has to be something.

At least one of the Trumps comes here. I'll share some pics.

Yeah, SS follows the pres in the bathroom, so I'm sure of that.

ERIC!

I think they all post here.

Probably bored beyond reason. He says he watches stocks for a living. Probably dumps daddy's money into something, waits a few months, moves it around. He might have nothing better to do than to shit talk the president and get on a national threat list.

That was Eric.

Jr posts here too.

relevant to this thread

Have you tried making out what the letter might be that is just barely sticking out from under the pen? Also, I don't know whether Trump is a common last name or not, but that could just be some fucking guy

>many such cases!

t. Another world leader
???

Sad!

*coughs* DON JR!!! *coughs*

I don’t think Don would know how to get a tripcode

I love sad posting. This meme isn't used enough. Sad!

Yes, because there's no possible way he is surrounded by people with access to morre resources combined than any other individual on the planet

did he deliver?

Lol, do the timstamps not add up in the first one, or am I misunderstanding the pic? The Sup Forums thread (with the picture of the train) was made at 3:03 AM. Trump's tweet with the train was made 4 minutes earlier, at 2:59 AM.

Brilliant

Nevermind, I'm a dumbass.

it has to be Eric, no one else has a name short enough

we have proof he posts here

but I don't want to give that shit to the media
just be satisfied knowing that anons worked this out long ago

>POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad
Checks out since he'll be in Asia this weekend

Holy shit!

Have your (You) you beautiful bastard

Yeah anything too concrete will be used for kikery.
"Donald Trump caught in a new scandal, has been communicating with Nazi frog Russian hackers online!"

i don't understand the 4 10 20 connection
i have seen it referenced multiple times today back to that post to q, but what tue fuck does it have to do with today?

Oh Jesus. Oh dear. That 4 10 20 is such a quality larp move. Goddamnit.

memewar tommorow

D = 4. J = 10. T = 20.

4th letter D
10th letter J
20th letter T

No, it has to be a LARP. No...

LE EPIC XDDDDD
INCLUDE ME IN LE SCREENSHOT SIR
HAVE SOME GOLD STRANGER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rumor has it that Barron is one of us, but that remains (wisely) unconfirmed.

Hey fuck you, buddy.

Hey fuck you friend.

OH SHIT

north korea goes bye bye

I fucking love that man.

By far the most impactful but subtle thing to have arisen the past few days is the financial policy.
>in one day both tax plan and fed chairman announced
>global finance literally shitting bricks because it forces their hand to discontinue global expansion efforts
>liquid capital being funneled into real assets (everything from steel and concrete to biotech)
>America and parts of europe/ asia are the heart of that anchor
>International bank of settlements gives warning to major banks to start untangling the web (order 666)
bis.org/publ/work666.htm
>the next systemic failure will not be propped up and allowed to relieve pressure on the system
>South America probably best place to unload the burden
bis.org/publ/arpdf/ar2017e.htm?m=5|24
>Latin america, and Brazil in particular, as theyve had multiple chances and just implemented a policy of deregulation - making them a perfect place to pump and dump excess
>if any particular latin american country can properly handle it cool, and good for them. (likely argentina and maybe mexico) if they can't (most likely Brazil) that is one hot potato to get stuck with
>Unwise investors will still lose considerable amounts of liquid capital, but the majority of peoples personal savings, particularly in america/western europe/common wealth willl be required to be kept safe to avoid complete collapse (long term stability of their interests is still their #1 goal)

Trump basically delivered a giant kick in the nuts and fuck you to globalization and global financial elite's percent of control

They assasinated JFK for trying to do something similar, hence the dump of documents right before this. It was more or less a subtle way to signal to (((Them))) "I know what you did, and I know why you did it"

wat?

they all know about us

The Pepe-Green MAGA hat with the Sup Forums clover on the back with only 777 made, I'm pretty sure he celebrates us all.

Holy shit this was definitely written by Trump/Miller. Maybe posted by someone else but this has their style all over it.

Yup.

forth letter d of alphabet. Do the others yourself

Kek and check

Trump tweet in 2023: lol. Look at this dunecoon fucking up babbys first terror attack. Sad! My fbi boys fucked his shit up. Cianiggers glow in the muthafuckin dark. MAGA.

wait holy fuck is that real?

kek and check

You have to go back.

The hilarious part is this is a conspiracy itself. You people are conspiracy theorists complaining about other conspiracy theorists.

sorry i shouldve known. derp

of course not

but there is a screencap where we saw that donald browses Sup Forums, somebody pls post it.

>this is what burgers actually believe

sadly thats all fake

WOW, like I can't even, a group of socially acceptable strong independant women, transpeoples, animal-kin, people of color, and attack helicopters are being lead in their celebration by a WHITE MALE.

Like OMG I can't even breathe right now, I am like super duper double offended, maybe even triple offended even

It's true. He comes in here and shitposts about Ben Shapiro sometimes

>twitter filename

a well deserved and hard earned (You)

I was wondering which world leader was behind the Khazar Milkers!!

yes we know he likes them jewish doesnt he

>traitor

My fucking Grandma knows about Sup Forums, quickly becoming a shitty Reddit 2.0

TRUMP
FUCKING
NATION
SON

he's not your friend buddy