Mila Kuis finds out she is 96% Jew, feels guilt

>"The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical… I took a 23 and Me test, where you find out… what’s your DNA… and I’m thinking “I’m going to be exotic… there’s going to be something wonderful about me.” No, ya’ll, I am 96% Ashkenazi Jew. You know what that means? I’m inbred. I am really Jewish, you guys. There is nothing about me that’s exotic. I am a Jew. You know what that means? Guilt."

kveller.com/mila-kunis-on-being-a-jewish-mom-born-to-guilt-trip-you/

Do you sympathize with her pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9hpgz6zWoo
youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCk59abtJNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

no such thing as ashkenazi
it's a genetic coverup of khazaria

don't fall for the (((khazar))) lies

I don't understand what she means with guilt: she's ashamed of being jewish?

Oy vey, more fake Jews!

>Dem Khazari milk milkers tho...

No, I wanna fuck her

Nah this is a humble brag

>You see goy? Not all jews are part of the system, be a good goy and forgive her

it's the jewish mother bit. they guilt their kids about everything or some shit. it's a stereotype.

How can they even trace Askhenazi "ethnicity" through DNA?

Either saying she's above goys in a sly way or she wishes her genes were put in a blender

Good thing I never found her very attractive.

No she says she is ashamed of being so much [insert white].
It's just another attempted nonsensical guilting trip for White women.

Yeah, she found out she is a kike, give the girl a break

Thiiiiiiis.

100% transgender in your face right there

THATS A MAN BABY

fuck no
she will get enough sympathy from (((people))) falling for her made-up self-pity

>it's a genetic coverup of khazaria
Kievan Rus' slaughter of Khazars around 1000AD is responsible for almost all of today's problems. it was responsible for WW1, WW2, USSR, cold war and all of the Jew things today

Notice how she calls shitskin blood "exotic"

They're their own ethnic group.

KHAZAR... milkduds?

Found the homosexual.

She's just putting on an act to make whites believe they've no reason to be prideful.
I'm sure in secrecy she's snacking on a big bag of fried foreskins spiced like pork rinds while she's welcomed to a star role in the next 8 upcoming blockbusters.

OP is a fag (as always) posting fake news.
The article says "My blood is born to guilt-trip you."
Not just "guilt".

Big difference.

What did she mean by a guilt trip? That society keeps blaiming jews for stuff, like in the Palestine question?

She’s trying to say she’s smarter than you because Ashkenazi Jews are supposedly the smartest people in the world.

an actress in JewllyWood Finding out they are Jewish. Color me Shocked.
Did she think she would have a role in acting if she wasn't jewish.

>also known as tryzub (trident)
>proposed in 1917 by Mykhailo Hrushevsky
>adopted as the symbol of the Ukrainian People's Republic in 1918
>Modern Ukraine intended to be a "second Israel"

Can you explain this more for me? My grandfather is also Ashkenazi and I have no idea what that means for me.

r/ing bare assed Mila Kunis smoking a cigarette. Thanks in advance.

wher are her milkers?

Other than being famous, why do so many think she is hot?

I find her to have average looks.

So shes a racist piece of shit? Thanks for letting me know.

Why do people trust these tests so much?

Also, she's on a list. I worked at a lab and China never sent white blood cells which contain dna in case another Hitler type came along or some shit and decided people with certain markers should be exterminated, using the stored blood to find them out.

Good luck.

From her wiki page
>Kunis comes from a Jewish family and has cited antisemitism in the former Soviet Union as one of several reasons for her family's move to the United States.[9][10][11] She has stated that her parents "raised [her] Jewish as much as they could," although religion was suppressed in the Soviet Union.[9]

shut up meg

i would fuck her when she was on that 70's show becoming an old hag now

Jew guilt? What is this, new tricks? I thought she got bleached anyway.

Lacey Chabert is the better looking Meg.

agreed she was beautiful now she looks ugly af,we all know all women age,but some don't age so well

There's no such thing as a Jewish race. Judaism is a crime syndicate masquerading as a religion. She is simply a mixed race European who has relatives who belong to the world's largest and most powerful mafia.

Mila Kunis is extremely overrated

You cannot dispute this

Inbred? So her mother and father are third to first degree cousins or even sibilings?
Exotic? More on the plain of idioitc.
Guilt? For what? Not having a grandgrandfather from kongo bongo? Or does she know what the jews did to europe and the world?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

So what is "khazaria" then?

hallmark channel hottie

bad news brother, you're lusting after FUCKING TRANN, just like 99% of so-called "women" in (((hollywood)))

Nah she’s hot af and married to Ashton. She’s got perfect life.

She was like 14 years old

There wasn't much shelf life

That's demi moore on the right.

Khazar milkers

>23 and me test

When will this meme die?

I met her when I was 13. I was an extra in a movie (Bootcamp) where it was her and the kid from small soldiers. I got to talk to her on the break between takes. She was pretty cool.

That's my contribution

Read the actual article and not the fake quotation of faggot OP.

Retard.

Welp, time to go do her time in the IDF

also a tranny

Male hips detected
male arms detected
male shoulders detected
male abdomen detected
male skull detected
XY chromosome identified

Shut up meg

I must be blind.

Did you jerk off that night thinking about her?

this shit needs to stop. jewish, white, whatever. why anyone goes in for this innate guilt shit is beyond me. unless you're a nigger, then you suck for being subhuman.

Who would have thought?

She laughing about how Jewish moms guilt their children. She's making a joke that OP doctored to be more confusing.

kek this guy is so fucking paranoid.

Just because those chicks don't have huge tits and asses he claims tranny. This tranny craze you Americans are experiencing is a recent thing.
Now he's claiming that even these older hags that have child photos of them being little girls are trannies.

I wasn't prepared to view this Channel.

The guy who made thid vid must be legally retarded.
It has a shot of her/him/xer/ximzlom/whatever being pregnant.

>capcha: Errekalde First

i could've told you that nigga

they are different from normal trannies, they were raised by their parents as trannies and groomed as the opposite gender from an early age. you can usually already tell in child photos that htey are not the gender they claim to be.

>she

>ywn have 48% Jewish kids with Mila Kunis

feelsbadman

Holy shit, user!!

Trannies, all of them!!!!!

There is a Jewish race, but I doubt there are any Jews today who're not heavily mixed. Also, I think there are loads of non-jews who claim to be Jews.

In Israel there are so many different ethnicities of people who call themselves Jews, just a simple look at them would prove to you they are not the same race.

Most Ashkenazis probably have some Jew in them, but are at least 90% eastern european. Most Russian Jews are not even Jewish. they pretended to be Jewish in order to get israeli citizenship. Yemenite Jews are known to be Arab converts. Ethiopian Jews are definitely pretenders. They look 100% black. Mizrahi/sepharadi Jews have probably got the highest percentage of Jewish genetics in them, because it was illegal for Muslims to convert to Judaism where they lived, and illegal for muslims to marry Jews without the jew converting.

old nation of pedo occultists who were overrun and migrated to eastern europe and become the satanic jews in charge of the world today

She always looked like a Kike, but I always assumed that she were a Sephardic Jew. She's way too Arab looking to be Ashkenazi.

Really I prefer tits that are firm.

The bouncing around kind I do not care for.

yeah "pregnant" with a laughably fake moon bump prosthetic

check out vid related for Beyonce ("Boy once") and her equally laughably fake transgender "pregnancy"

wow i can't believe everyone who sends off their genetic material finds out they're jewish on some level. i am shocked

>Do you sympathize with her pol?
I'd breed her, if that's what you mean.

AUTISM
IN
ACTION

he really does look like a tranny 2bh

Yup, clearly was still a boy already as a young child. I mean get a look at that skull, those eyebrow ridges, the deep set eyes, that forehead. 100% male. How obvious could it be?

Jew love their secret trannies, Michelle Obama was just the tip of the iceBERG.

Coca-GULAG, the coolest drink of the GULAG ! Share it with your only friend : THE COMRADE STALIN ! => youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI

The "Star of David" is an 1800s AD invention.

forgot link

Beyonce "Boy Once" fake pregnancy exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=OCk59abtJNg

A Turkic steppe nation that stretched from Crimea to the Caspian sea which converted to Judaism. They got conquered by the early Russian nations and then they began to migrate all across Europe. They are the origin of Ashkenazi Jews and are obviously not semitic.

jews are disgusting creatures, can't wait for the holocaust

you know an actual holocaust not your fairy tale you use to brain wash normies

bruh she's know she's a kike for her whole life

shit, I'm gay

Duh

No it's not you stupid fucking crypto kike

Because he is one.

Get a load of "Victoria's Secret" model Karlie Kloss. I think we know now what Victoria's "secret" was all along.

Also her "boyfriend" is clearly actually a female. Just look at that chipmunk face, the tiny shoulders that you can see through the padded suit, the lesbian hair, the wide hips, wider than the shoulders, wider than "his" tranny "girlfriend's!"

With Jews, the men are women, and the women are men! WIth jews you lose!

Who cares one shit about her? This chick has openly admitted to being a pedo with her own children.

My uncle, black, doesnt say "damn white people" he says "damn Khazarians"

But he is muslim. Is he redpill or not?

>The amount of guilt that I’ve perfected the use of – already on my 3-year-old – is magical

ah, now I understand why jews always grow up so fucked in the head and with issues with women

Is she fishing for a new job?

should accuse her of molesting you senpai

Good, I hope the US gasses all their kikes who pretend to be Jews. They're probably a much bigger threat to israel than any muslim cockroach.