/IOTBW/ General - The Time Is TONIGHT

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjLr1XhBKVQ
ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
rightwingwatch.org/post/its-okay-to-be-white-right-wing-culture-warriors-seek-to-prove-anti-white-racism/
archive.is/ed0k6
ghostbin.com/paste/o6mn8
silvanuspublishing.com/white-genocide/montgomeryhs/
archive.is/KGZue
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf
rt.com/usa/408749-okay-to-be-white-Sup
archive.is/cfoEf
youtu.be/FwpX2upPaJw
wienerzeitung.at/themen_channel/wirtschaftsservice/konsum_und_gesellschaft/250955_Wann-darf-ich-plakatieren-oder-Flugzettel-verteilen.html?&em_redirect_url=/themen_channel/wzerfolg/konsum_und_gesellschaft/
youtube.com/watch?v=1CS7b_Ox6UU
ris.bka.gv.at/Dokument.wxe?Abfrage=Vfgh&Dokumentnummer=JFT_09938997_05V00053_00
libertyfrontpress.com/divisive-posters-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-kindle-racial-tension-in-the-us/
archive.is/h2onk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ORIGINAL FORMAT

PHASE ll

>PHASE II

No such thing, cuck. Stick to the plan.

No don’t put the up as many places as possible.

Only on community billboards or other places where it is acceptable to put up posters and fliers.

Don’t just put them on every wall of window you see, tgst’s Being a nuisance.

We want to be inoffensive and innocuous.

Also don’t put them on top of SJW posters. Find an empty space or place them on top of old posters.

genius mate

wait until they false flag your ass and then theyll mean somethign by their shit
right now htey have nothing to say

fuck off kike

t h e r e i s n o p h a s e 2

this stunt is doing damage to your movement. But keep it going. You're making it easy for the other side. You're making people hate trump supporters even more.

also dont do any /IOTBW/ rallies that's pretty much a white pride rally and according to commies it's also racist

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tjLr1XhBKVQ
swap gay with white

Yesterday when I was looking around for articles mentioning IOTBW posters in the news, I saw that "it's okay to be white" was the first Google autofill result for "it's", but today it's not even suggested until you get to the h in white. Can anyone corroborate this, or is this just on my end? If it is true that Google is suppressing it, then I doubt they're alone.

what variant can we use to expose leftist hypocrisy in Europe? we can't use the race angle, maybe something related to migrant, pride in own nation or the EU

I don't have any ideas sadly, but we need something bulletproof here aswell, even if adjusted to our problems

Showing up just fine for me, or maybe that's because Apple hasn't hidden it yet.

>exposing the anti-white agenda is somehow doing damage to OUR movement

No, sweetie, its the other way around.

Google site test has it showing up after To

got it from it's, so probably from your side

ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All links in pastebin above

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>community.babycenter.com/post/a67837114/its-okay-to-be-white.-posters-found-on-campuses-this-morning.

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

How? Exposing the hypocracy of the other side is damaging us somehow?

>We can't use the race angle

Why not? Just because you aren't of mixed European heritage doesn't mean that you aren't "white".

If you were to use "Va bene essere italiani" you'd get the media to play the angle that somali niggers are Italians too.

The race angle is the only one to play. There is no need to be a snowflake, just use the same format. It will catch on in Europe too if you guys can get the ball rolling.

maybe something like "This is our only home, we have no place else."

We have no Israel

Can I add another don't? Don't go to the comments sections of news pages and start shitposting as sheklesteins.

sounds a bit desperate but it could work into guilt-tripping people
here's the dedicated thread if you wanna join

New - Right Wing Watch

Look at what you did

>In right-wing internet message boards, users are encouraging one another to print and hang posters that state simply “It’s OK to be white” with the goal of exposing what they claim is anti-white racism in liberal communities and on college campuses.

>Creators of the signs were first inspired by a news report that police were investigating fliers hung at Boston College that depicted Uncle Sam and the text, “I want you to love who you are” and “Don’t apologize for being white.” Reporters noted that the signs were posted near the planned location of an anti-racism rally on campus.

>Earlier this week, Sup Forums users called on one another to hang fliers in their own communities with a more succinct spin on the Boston signs, making the statement “It’s Okay To Be White” in large easy-to-read font with no other context. One post detailing the plan explained the goal was to make liberals go “completely berserk” and ruin their credibility, marking a “massive victory for the right in the culture war.”

rightwingwatch.org/post/its-okay-to-be-white-right-wing-culture-warriors-seek-to-prove-anti-white-racism/

archive.is/ed0k6

>55
>Demon's Souls
>Clint Eastwood
>Comfy scene

Checked and COMMENDED.

Some one should create 1 giant sign by gluing papers together and hang it in hard to reach place
Good luck guys and have fun :^)

ghostbin.com/paste/o6mn8

kek

ITS TOO LATE

I saw a story yesterday evening about someone apparently paying in bitcoin to have large banners posted in New York.

I don't think any person can look at this without laughing

This is true, except that this isn't merely a victory for "the right." It's a victory for centrists and classic liberals, and everyone who's not so far to the left they've fallen off the political spectrum and into utter insanity.

fucking C I A Niggers

that tv is /comfy/

It's awesome how much this exposes the anti-white agenda of the left. Best idea since preventing Hillary.

ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q has been updated with the new archive links

>let’s get doxxed
No

I think 3 weeks ago we all thought this would be a funny thing to do. A shot across there bow in a way.
However
We one shotted them and are now teabagging the corpse. As they sit and watch from an out of body experience.

New - Silvanus Publishing

silvanuspublishing.com/white-genocide/montgomeryhs/

archive.is/KGZue

So, some user said that if I put those posters up on the NIG in Vienna (university) I might get similar reactions. Questions now are, how many should I print and should I put them only outside or also inside?

are we unleahing a new Meme-War tommorow?
are the other boards involved and informed what we do?
if not, should we?

im expecting great things this day

Post them wherever, but make sure you post them where it's legal

Up to you. And of course you can also hit some otehr spots. Like the Green party central, the Rathaus,... just remember to have fun and don't destroy stuff (because legal issues)

/mlp/
part of any army or organized.

i'd rather keep horsefucker degenerates out of this.

>Questions now are, how many should I print and should I put them only outside or also inside?
Depends on how much your willing to put out. As for where you place it, it doesn't really matter. Inside, outside, as long as people see it and it gets a reaction from the university(or better yet, news).

The most important thing is to not get caught and stay safe.

>no geo flag
>PHASE II
>idea that will ID people

Fuck off, shill

(((BUY A T-SHIRT)))

me to Bernd, but they served us well in the 1st meme war.

Dude, I'm a law abiding citizen. I don't destroy shit.

Will do user

It's ridiculous that the thought of putting up some posters which just say that it's okay to be white is actually scary.
This timeline is fucking strange

Put up as many fliers as you can tonight.

The media and antifa will do the rest for us..

High visibility areas are key. Put them anywhere you want but only put them in legal places and where they will be seen

>Go to teespring
And buy your t-shirts?
Stop taking advantage of the situation you kike

FYI for those who don't know, teespring let's you create t-shirt designs and sell t-shirts for free, in exchange for a percentage of the profit.

here's the pdf!

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf

godspeed to all of you!

that didnt worked the first time shill, so it wont this time.

get off my board

Changing meme flags woan't fool anyone Jonah; keep your shirts.

yes sir i will do my best sir

the fact that this feels like we're doing something illegal is fucking insane

It really is scary. At least this is doing some redpilling to normies.

Also, make sure to cover yourself and do it at night.

New - RT News

Okay, who did this?

rt.com/usa/408749-okay-to-be-white-Sup Forums/

archive.is/cfoEf

idk where to print it without being sus. My home printer doesnt work for some reason.

Could we raise crypto currency to get a giant billboard in a place like NYC or San Francisco. Can you imagine pissed liberals trying to vandalize it. Can you imagine the shit storm if the billboard company tried to pull the ad for "racism" or "bigotry" when all it said was it's okay to be white kek.

Annnnnnd the movement is dead.

Be careful. Antifags most definitively browse this board, and probably lurking now. Be wary of your surroundings and stay safe.

It's fucking surreal. Like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Feels very punky too.

Part of me wants to say it's not even a real shill, just a redditor looking for (You)s
But then again that's just another kind of shill

Wrong, this is the thread theme

youtu.be/FwpX2upPaJw

Oh yeah man, I just looked it up.
Make sure not to post on buildings but only on places where it is obvious to put those posters up.

here you go, with a link to read a bit up on it
wienerzeitung.at/themen_channel/wirtschaftsservice/konsum_und_gesellschaft/250955_Wann-darf-ich-plakatieren-oder-Flugzettel-verteilen.html?&em_redirect_url=/themen_channel/wzerfolg/konsum_und_gesellschaft/

what do we do tomorrow?

The damage control is beyond scale

t. jew shill

grab popcorn and watch the fireworks

remember 4th July when we pushed Sup Forums against tumblr?
same thing

Just hand right it. Doesn't really need to be printed.

New - No Bullshit - It's Okay To Be White with Bearing

youtube.com/watch?v=1CS7b_Ox6UU

LOL you 13 year old zitfaced race warriors go make asses of yourselves. I hope you get caught and charge with hate crimes. See you in the papers.

>doing damage to your movement
Top kek shill, pic related

And if you think anybody in the US will hire you after you've been identified as a White Supremacist, you're flat out stupid.

Go out and ruin your lives over a stupid meme. Useless pawns.

More! I need more tears!

>hatecrime
fuck off

Yep. This was just one of many ongoing Sup Forums meme projects. Sometimes they catch on a little, sometimes they don't catch on at all. This one though, this one right here has some staying power to it. Sup Forums found the perfect button to press with it.

see you in the gas chambers jewboy

appreciated.
>Wiener Plakatierverordung
ris.bka.gv.at/Dokument.wxe?Abfrage=Vfgh&Dokumentnummer=JFT_09938997_05V00053_00
>Wer einer der Bestimmungen der §§47 und 48 zuwiderhandelt, begeht eine Verwaltungsübertretung und ist hiefür von der Bezirksverwaltungsbehörde, im örtlichen Wirkungsbereich einer Bundespolizeibehördevon dieser, mit Geldstrafe bis zu 2.180 Euro zu bestrafen.

Sometimes this country is very German

LOL. Get fucked conservative faggot.

t.trashcanbowler

>conservative

this.
austrians are sometimes more cucked than we are

please tell me what is racist by saying it is ok for a race to exist

>Soy boys
We're calling them Soyim now

go kick sum trashcans.

Thanks mate.

Well, now we can only hope that we do it right and that if we accidently do it wrong the law isn't gonna prosecute the shit out of us "racists"

I'd love to argue against it... but I can't

Fuck off m8

New - Liberty Front Press

libertyfrontpress.com/divisive-posters-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-kindle-racial-tension-in-the-us/

archive.is/h2onk

So black uneducated ghetto trash = bad genes
white uneducated trailer trash = bad circumstances

this movement totally won't backfire and make the situation worse for everyone.

Of course some idiots will see the signs and freak out (all according to plan), and then it looks real bad, right? Clearly these people must not think it's ok to be white, because that's what the sign says and obviously they disagree.

Except not everyone's quite that stupid, and the real message sent is this: a white group is trying to break down discussion, incite divisions between the dumber people on both sides, and use the ensuing backlash to convince other susceptible whites to join an unreasoning, all-emotion-no-thought kind of cult.

It's transparent to enough people that this shit will backfire, the menace behind these signs will leak out and reasonable discussion will take a backseat to chaos and nonsense, worsening everyone's position and helping no one's.

Fucking idiots.

I can't speak to that, but Spreadsheet user has worked to compile all the stories out there. It's got about 50 right now:
Here is the full list of other reports on those same incidents, courtesy of Spreadsheet user
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

dont worry dude, we´re still brothers.
halt die ohren steif, Habsburger