Red Pilled Games /rpg/ General

Welcome to RPG General, our team is here to recruit Sup Forumsacks that are interested in making indie games to redpill the masses.

In other words RedPilledGames is a Sup Forums Sup Forums game development think tank that will spin out indie game production companies. We have used this model before to start some initiatives out from Sup Forums in other types of industries like media and causes and we have enough people on the team at this point to start side projects. The goal is to fight the globalist narrative and we think one of the ways to do so is with video games to capitalise on the recent dissatisfaction with excessive political shoehorning in our vidyah. We all know half of Sup Forums originally came here due to GamerGate, so this issue hits home.

Recent examples, but there are many more:

>Wolfenstein crazy old Hitler: youtube.com/watch?v=inHvZ25b5VY

>The new COD’s storyline has you rescue a Jewish soldier (Saving Private Ryanberg): youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A

>Deus Ex dropping the redpills: youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

As projects come together we will connect you with people, normies and Sup Forumsacks alike, that have the skills and know how to get your projects off the ground and out into the public eye. This is not for larpers and lurkers this is for people that want to work and make some great games. We do not want to dox you but we do want to put dedicated people together to work on projects that are bigger than what Sup Forums has done before. One example being that visual novel that was put out some years ago. We can be a lot more ambitious.

Eventually you should trust the teams that form out of these channels so that when the time comes the resources will be in place to get your games onto market. The more people we reach out to with our message, the more opportunities arise for other beneficial connections, as well as making some money on the side and gaining experience.

Join our discord. Invite Link: gg/hFK7WM

Other urls found in this thread:

rpchan.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of the ideas we came up with.

Side scroller
Fight diversity on the mean streets of america

FPS
WW1 soldier sees the end of the war and the revolution.

TBD
Lead your stormbirgades agains the communist rabble to take the city back one block at a time.

what else you guys got?

more nigger killer simulators like far cry 2/3

Kill yourself.

Also a Stanley parable style game where subtle redpills are dropped about society as the player advances.

Winter sniper. A finnish women must defend her family from nignogs invading from germany.

if any sprite artists are interested I've been making a donald trump videogame "Magaman" (c), I've already got much of the base code written, just need to streamline alot of it
lost touch with old sprite artist though

Pinochet removal company

forgot the link
only the yellow and blue regions work atm
rpchan.org/

get in our discord after the thread dies and we will get you working with a team of people and we can make some games.

>this gay thread again

I really want someone to create a Right Wing Roguelike game. Pic related is Caves of Qud and you all should play that shit.

Pitch in the idea channel, someone might pick it up

That sounds cool. I'd love to see a game where you play AS the Nazis, among other things not really redpilled.

I just wish I could make games. I don't have the time nor patience.

Does this only work with certain browsers? All I get is a blank blue screen after selecting a state.

Germans on the eastern front is an ideal first game, but with a story brothers in arms tier.

Wait, is this an actual game? Like Nazis vs Communists?

> ideal first game, but with a story brothers in arms tier.
BiA is a triple A game. I don't think it is an ideal choice for the first game, since it would require a lot of money

Someone try to infilitrate the Hearts of Iron 4: Kaiserreich dev team and hide some subtle red-pills.

The idea is to get people working on little projects that build eventually. Its not going to be one game.

not to larp funding but we can kickstart these games and when they come out have the redpill nugget of goodness at the end.

You'd be surprised, if one gets a few good voice actors and a good engine, it can get close. That game is 10 years old already.

Yeah, it's old, but it needs to be adjusted to modern reality. Engine is not problem, since UE4 should handle it quite well, but animations and voice acting would be hard to do with little budget.

choose one

This faggot again

Ideally, coders and other people with similar skills are wanted, but we might be able to do with one more person to cockblock the shills, jews and nignogs that may try to infiltrate the movement or the discord

Based mount and blade warband!

we could make mods as well if teams form that want to do it.

Sup Forums deletes political threads

sure I really want to learn how to mod stuff myself.

fuck off

Already done user.

I won't reveal who I am though.

See

We could actually make mods for games like Men of War. Assault squad 2 is pretty cool game for making wehraboo content
Why is this thread shouldn't belong on Sup Forums? It is the same stuff like IOTBW threads

Reminder that Morrowind is only redpilled if you play Telvanni or Redoran. Hlallu are Dunmer Kikes

If you're interested Ivan join us on discord.

I've done it last week, actually

Oh nice

Building a game around an agenda is why they are all shit. If you could just design a game that's good and leave your stupid politics and social commentary out it would be a strong seller.

yea it would be great if jews did not infect everything in culture and do that already then we would not have to fight back. Good goy go to sleep.

A comedy game (earthbound style) where the Main character has to travel the world filled with countries with different economical systems. A natsoc country, a communism country, a anarchocapitalist country etc

Hail gamergate

I think a WW2 FPS that starts off with a German campaign that will make up about half of the game where it takes you to the Eastern front and then to a redeployment to defend Normandy where you die and then you take control of the G.I. that killed you that will never know about your war for the rest of the game.

This. We need more open world FPS in the vein of FC2, Boiling Point Road to Hell, or Homefront The Revolution.

Just joined server. Bumpin.

It's enjoyable to steal from the Hlaalu, though. You know, because they're the sneak thief faction. Figures the sneak thieves would betray their nation to the empire, too.

You know, if Sup Forums wants to win the culture war. You need to do shit like this. There's only like, a handful of Sup Forums-approved political games.

Win the kiddies over with your propaganda you faggots.

Thats what we plan on doing.

I agree we need to start being proactive.

Get in the discord if you have any skills and keep this thread alive for as much visibility.

Didn’t want to start a new thread..

But holy fuck... have kid, he’s 9... school calls the other day, acting like someone just died set up a conference with me with, dean of school, two teachers... we’re like what the hell? Go to meeting they pass out copies to everyone at meeting. They go on to say we’re highly concerned.... blah blah... teacher gave assignment for kids to write what they wanted to be for Halloween. My kid wrote he wanted to dress like sledge from Tom Clancy, R6... just he’d have to find a sledgehammer and gas mask. Hopes he would scare everyone. They were acting like he wanted to kill everybody. Wtf??

I would have flipped my shit on the teachers. I am waiting for them to do that with my kid. Make them apologize to me and my son for wasting our time when they call him in to talk about it.

>list of Sup Forums games
>no ethnic cleansing

EUIV let's you butcher natives as you colonize.

Fuck, I was pissed.. this is a private school... I told them Sledge is a fictional character like Chewbacca...

Kid did a nice job writing it up, I hope they didn’t shit on his creativity

Join us and help make games fun again.

Cyber Crusade:
An intense and extremely difficult side scrolling beat em up game with thrusts, slashes and heavy being the three attack/deflect types. It’s about a Templar who goes to a giant synthwave dystopia ran by (((monsters))) who disguise themselves as humans, manipulate humanity and work for the seven headed dragon or basically Satan. You fight the key (((monsters))) running the show as bosses and fight one of the dragons head since it was weakened then liberate the dystopia from the (((beasts))) and ride out on a bird wyvern thing. The OST and aesthetic is all synthwave and we could get Xurious or Cybernazi on board.

Setting
>2019
>whites are a minority in Western Europe
>Poland and other Slavic countries are the last line of defense
>all Slavic, Nordic, Balkan and Baltic countries have left NATO so have Japan and South Korea
>you can play seven campaigns in which you will play as a white German woman killing niggers, a Russian soldier on the frontline, a German soldier who's tank battalion has rebelled against the German government, a Russian tank commander in turkey a Japanese soldier, a Russian pilot and an Australian defending his homeland

Metal gear solid, all of them

>pokemon
Just kill your self you stupid worthless little bitch. Sup Forums is the containment board for you fucking rejects and no one else here wants your stupid bullshit on our boards. This shit fucking belongs here and needs to fucking stay here.

>no ethnic cleansing
>Killing faggy space elves, robots, and traitors.

Dawn of War is redpilled as fuck. As a bonus, liberals are all chaos worshipers.

Video Games to play instead of giving pantifa the attention and time the seek to steal away from your life:
Deus Ex
Deus Ex Invisible War
System Shock
System Shock 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
Thief
Thief 2
Bully: Scholarship Edition
The Warriors
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Underground
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Underground 2
Jackass: The Game
The Elder Scrolls Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Special Edition
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty World at War
Call of Duty Modern Wardare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty Kevin Spacey
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Planetside 2
Postal 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Fallout 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 3
Fallout 4
Stronghold

Command and Conquer
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Command and Conquer Tiberium Sun
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Mental Omega
Command and Conquer 3
Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto 5
Grand Theft Auto Online
FarCry Primal
James Cameron's Avatar The Game
Kerbal Space Program
Lego Worlds
Mount and Blade Warband
Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
STAR WARS Galatic Battlegrounds Saga
STAR WARS Dark Forces
STAR WARS Jedi Knight Jedi Academy
STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic
STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords
STAR WARS Republic Commando
Tropico 4
Tales of Symphonia
Team Fortress 2
Turok
Turok 2 Seeds of Evil
The Walking Dead
The Walking Season two
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II Retribution
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Wings of Prey
Worms
X: Beyond the Frontier
X-Tension
X2 The Threat
X3 Reunion
X3 Terran Conflict
X3 Albion Prelude

No, as in the actual game, by Resistance Records? Why the fuck isn't that on there?

>The Warriors
Every time I see this game I'm reminded of my teenage years.
>It feels like burning

Last thing... this one just soaked in... we got back about 20 minutes ago. They asked me what the s.a.s was, I told the British special forces.. I wonder if they thought it was a nazi thing.

I remember when pic related was in Stanley Parable after release but later it was cut out because some fucktards got triggered.

lol they probably thought it was.

Interesting. bump.

I have programming experience, but sadly not sure how to help build a game.

We are going to do everything we can to tell censors to fuck off. Things will be as independent as possible or reliant on our own network for support with out having to deal with the circles.

get in our discord. If your willing to work we will coordinate you.

>not posting best call of duty
>not posting black ops

i never played black ops

Bump.

bump. i had been thinking lately that there is a severe lack of games with right wing undertones and ideas.

With gamersgate they realized they needed to get in and take over that media...now we have the shit we do. Time to take back the culture.

>buying both Skyrims and Fallout 4

To be fair Gamergate couldn't have cocked it up harder if they tried.

sad times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

>tfw you will never march with your fellow comrades after you freed Americans from their jewish oppressors

We will free the world.

make the protagonist of your game be a family man that has to protect his wife and childeren from evil, you have to collect recources and maintain the well being of your family also through your dialogue with your wife and chllderen tha game can change (so dont be stupid) also make your family the literaly only clean looking thing in the game everything outside your house should look like something from jonji ito, throughout the game you could age and it ends when your son is willing to continue the line after your death (and then you can play as him from the start) if your son does not want to continue the line after you die, then you will get a game over

The sword he is holding is Andùril, Aragorn's sword from lotr

username redpilled games is too ego driven and scared of being replaced by someone more intelligent than himself and bans anyone with any real substance. he's just another master looking for slaves. just like all the rest. a failure before ever beginning.

Lol (you)

>most of you came here for GamerGate
*ShekelShoa; GabbaGooters went to double4chan, you newtard. Sup Forumsharbor cut the Gators off from the rest of Sup Forums, so they either stuck to twatter for their daily dose of slapstick, or coordinated on crippleBBS. Mission ultimately accomplished, regardless. It was a fun time.

anyone stupid enough to work with anyone calling themselves "redpilled" deserves to be directed into their graves colluding with controlled opposition clown parties.

This is a society of workers. And you are an "ideas" guy sent to distract my autists. Adolf's ban hammer knows the jew when he sees it.

you're just a commoner wishing he was a king.

bet you cant even sing.

Thanks for the bumbs anyways. And yes I will ban your ass fast as fuck if I do not think you have what it takes to cut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
Thank you.

Make something with the original dungeon keeper, I ran out of campaigns to play.

A WW2 game where you play as a Waffen SS soldier in Germany during Hitler's last days.

Do you want to work? Do you dream of making something back and taking your world back from the zionist! Join the discord.

MOOODS, YOU'RE SLACKING LATELY