American Beauty

> me - fan of Kevin Spacey (bcs House of Cards) (hate that he is liberal, but ignore it)
> hear people dropping American Beauty as an example of Kevin Spacey being a creep (Louis C.K. calling it one of the most piece of shit movies of all time)
> watch American Beauty bcs never watched it to see what the fuss is all about
> find out that it's Sup Forums (red-pill) material

Is the movie Sup Forums material or am I in the wrong to think so here?
It has some degeneracy, but the whole movie is basically full-on autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of my fav movies.

I would say it's more like a grey pill than redpill. It's like a "fuck this shit" type of message.

The Sup Forums archetype turned out to be a faggot. So... eh.

American Beauty is great, just like Se7en, the Usual Suspects and LA confidential. Him being harassed by numales doesn't change that.

Just because someone is a shitty person deosn't mean they're not capable of producing good things.

Exactly. I mean, the movie is like really great, just like everything he does. Also, the accusation was kind of, that he got drunk and touched someone. Dunno, but whenever you get drunk as a skunk, you might do all kinds of crap. It's not like he raped or anything. Dunno. Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that his movies are great.

Also it had some literally nazi stuff

I remember watching it as a teen. It made no sense. He also made the Life of David Gale which claimed that false rape accusations do happen.... On college campuses. This was the 90's.

I'm going to show you the most beautiful thing I've ever filmed.

exactly - full on autism

Everyone that's worth something like some boipucci, deal with it!

LITERALLY everyone is a shitty person. and good things only come from hard work to overcome the shitty nature of the human being.

It's a fucking great movie. I didn't HoC though, it's like a seriously watered down version of reality so it's not that interesting.

american beauty is a great movie desu famalam

This movie is a giant hunk of shit, made by a Brit who knows zero about humanity or the USA.
Fuck this piece of dog shit movie.

>be teen
>doesn't get movie about an existential life crisis
Yeah no shit.

it's funny seeing him deny Chris Cooper's advances after he kissed him and not fuck a minor when she was at his mercy in the same movie when he did the opposite in real life

AB is a dated film, one that is definitely about the pr-911 American suburban helltopia and that contributed to the backlash against it following 911.

The irony though is that the original planned version was even shittier. Originally the film was about the daughter and boyfriend going on trial for killing KS after the gay father of the boyfriend framed the two. The story of the murder would have been told in flashbacks but the studio would not finance it unless it was rewritten to make the parents the main character/drop the whole framejob angle

The blonde in American Beauty was 16 at the time of filming.

She hawt.

It's an overrated movie. It's ok, but not deserving of as much praise as it receives.

Oscar-bait (((movie))) same caliber as every Scarry Movie after number 2.

Louis Caucasian Killer may have a point here, faggot.

Ah? Was thinking about watching it on my side.

His daughter was also 16. Two pairs of 16yo boobies in that movie. Kinda makes ya think.

knowing what we know now, what does user think about the Col Fitts character and the surprise in kiss n the basement .??..

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html

He's a predator, mane

Don't pass up Swimming With Sharks. He was a great asshole in that movie.

If you like him and his movies then your a fag that needs to kys

I don't like him but I do like some of his movies so I'm safe. No suiciding today!

I fucking love House of Cards. I just love how manipulative Claire and he is. I don't know if this is because my lack of morals, but I can always respect a sociopath who knows how to manipulate people and is exceptional at virtue signalling.

I particularly found his reply about the child molestation allegations to be exceptional and well thought out. Of course, every great plan needs a little bit of luck. Unfortunately, the LGBT community caught on and called him out on it. If not for the LGBT community there would've been almost no controversy and he would've saved face with most Americans. The media were giving him a fair coverage until the wave of criticism from gay people came. Even Milo criticized him.

>fan of Kevin Spacey
Of course it's a meme flag faggot

He is smart, isn't he.

What does the flag has to do with Kevin Spacey, faggot

Was Kevin Spacey in Con Air too with Nicholas Cage? Con Air is epic.

love the movie and o don't care that he was being inappropriate to some fag 30 years ago when he was drunk, seriously why is this a big deal ?

The Underwoods are amateurs compared to Kira.