Never seen a black motorcycle driver

>never seen a black motorcycle driver

Is driving a motorcycle literally the whitest thing you can? A sign of white masculinity.

Even shitskins don't get further than scooters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpHRBJaVvSA
youtube.com/watch?v=OXl9y2VREYY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKTaIFpPZ_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzr9YjUFxN8
youtu.be/ThlhSnRk21E
youtube.com/watch?v=bF-HjuagDC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retarded post of the hour

POO

I actually saw a Mr.T looking black guy who drove a Harley last summer. I was thinking the same as you

>Wow, I've never seen a black guy riding a motorcycle before

Check it

youtube.com/watch?v=FpHRBJaVvSA

There are predominantly black motorcycle gangs where I live. They all have jobs and generally aren’t assholes.

Los angeles is full of black motorcycle riders. Some of them dress and look just like white harley bikers. I'm talking about big bushy mustaches and leather vests and all that. However, the majority of black bikers ride crotch rockets. You can't see the fact that they are black because they have their faces and all skin covered.

Are you retarded? if anything riding's more common among blacks.

Having said that, if you can't ride you're a fag

Sorry OP boating is the most white mode of transportation besides snowmobiles, get a boat....also being a gear head in general is pretty white, don’t see many blacks at car club meets but plenty of mex/rice boys

Are you serious?
When I lived in America there was a black dude neighbor who had a badass chopper bike
This wasn't your typical nigger,he actually had a decent job & a family he up kept
But damn was that chopper loud as fuck!
You a Floridafag?

This.

Wypipo is the only race that can swim so it makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=OXl9y2VREYY

I never even see niggers driving scooters in Belgium. Turks tend to drive scooters (50cc) and when older they might go for a 125cc version, but barely drive anything else.

It's also quite expensive in Belgium to get your drivers license for a bike and their are many laws about the engine power. When you're 18 you can only drive a 125cc model, only when you're 24 or older you can get a license (where you have to take 9/12h class for + exam costing 1200 EUR) for models with more than 35KW.

>he's never been to Philadelphia
youtube.com/watch?v=HKTaIFpPZ_A

They had one doing stunt on Deadpool's set. She dieded.

Dual Sport motorcycles is the most white and straight thing you can own.

>Sup Forumss angels will be a reality

Best timeline

Tell me about it, the whole EU's the same, cost me about a grand all told, but for what you save on insurance and vehicle cost compared to a car, it's a bargain.

Designated shitting posts

I see blacks riding all the time and like one user said there are black biker gangs. Went on a ride once where the local black biker gang (forget the name) accompanied. They fucking love their chrome and Hayabusa's.

There's a fucking festival in florida every year that is dominated by black motorcycle riders...they come from all over. Are you retarded?

Well, insurance did cost me a buck since I'm not 26 yet. What are you driving?

Pic related, it's a Super Tenere

there are monkeys on motorcycles everywhere around chicago. It is pretty close to their culture spectrum, loud, obnoxious, negligent, dangerous behavior.

are you serious
there’s like a bunch of those guys but they ride japanese cycles and not muh hurrrley davudsun

This was exactly what I was thinking about when reading OP's question.

black bike week in myrtle beach. Just google it. There is more than you think

Well, you're all from the US and A. Things are different here in the Yurops.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzr9YjUFxN8

>Black people don't ride motorcycles
Excuse me, but have you ever heard of the Suzuki GSX-R?

600rr (pic not mine) and I've got an R3 kicking around from when i was on the 35kw restriction, great commuter.

Well in my city if you see two guys in a motorcycle you know you gonna get robbed.

Yo homie, i think these guys might disagree.

meant for
Can we get a post bikes thread on Sup Forums?

One time I was on my way home to St. Paul and for the last hour in Iowa I was stuck behind this motorcyclist riding by himself. We then coincidentally both stopped at the same gas station in Spring Valley, MN, where I was "holy shit he's black!" once he took off his helmet. We chit chatted a little bit about the weather or something in the store and went on seperate ways. I hadn't seen a black motorcyclist outside of the city before, but he was pretty cool I guess.

Came here to say this.

Maybe in Europe. Homeys love rice rockets here and ride around in packs like complete lunatics here.

Also in the hoods lately, niggers have been blasting around on dirt bikes stirring up shit (seen it in Baltimore, NYC, Philly, etc.).

Vids all over YT as well.

Nogs rev rice rockets late at night in my city all the time.

I've seen several niggers on motorcycles recently

Blacks do ride motorcycles though
>lowered busa with chrome extended swing arm and more chicken strips than an autists fridge

Luckily they confine themselves to riding on highways only and avoid curves

If you ever want to see white people pop up on google image search, try searching for something like "father son rifle shooting" without the quotes.

>Top 10 Motocross Racer for the last 10 or so years.
James "Bubba" Stewart Jr. Now you've seen one.

seen lots of them around, all of em brown

>Never seen a black

Is existing literally the whitest thing you can? A sign of white masculinity.

>Never seen a nig nog on a bike

Clearly you've never seen a stretched/lowered 'busa.

I just saw one the other day desu

>that leg

Black people have higher awareness on how to survive. White people stick to their death machines that kill.

>never seen a black motorcycle driver
You've never been to the USA.
while still majority white, there is a large black population of motorcycle drivers

youtu.be/ThlhSnRk21E

Yup.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=bF-HjuagDC8

Ummm see blacks on harleys blasting rap... Also black motorcycle gangs are a thing.

I have heard of the black bike week festival
truly the funniest representation of the negro race

Bitch’s name must be Ursula

A motorcycle can only can carry one of your white wives.
With a car Jamal can easily hold 4 white women at once.

here is a representation of a female black person riding a motorized vehicle
OP has been proved misinformed

Visited St. Louis last year. Plane arrived pretty late so we got our rental car and drove to our hotel at around 12am-1am. We were in the middle of Downtown St. Louis when all of a sudden about 30 niggers on quads/motorcycles pass through the intersection we were stopped at. They were doing wheelies and speeding. It was quite strange

damn thats a nice looking cross bike

but it's a BMW!!!

fuck that shit gimme a Honda or Suzuki

also the bike from mad max was pretty fucking sweet

Daily reminder that you need a supermoto

talking about this one

and as a closing statement to all my brothers and sisters around the world currently monitoring this thread I have an example about the current state of the united states of americas
truly a frontier of freedom, opportunity and democracy

ur ""opinion"" a shit u baltic mongoloid

modern murka is fucking USSR 2.0 taking it's baby steps.

just as bolshevik broken and just as bolshevik corrupt and just as bolshevik despotic

What is the point of vehicles like these? You'll spend the entire time scraping the bottom off and wrecking your shit.
That shit is only useful on like, racing tracks.
You can't take those off the asphalt, so you're limited in where you can go. And even on those, if you hit a speedbump or pothole you're fucked. If the road is flooded, you've gotta find a way around. I guess if you just transport it to the track in the back of your truck they've got a use for fun. But that's what trikes and skidoos are for.
Shit like those pics seem useless

This is the only one with reasonable ground clearance.

Nah. In the USA, I'd say that Hispanics are a pretty close second to Whites when it comes to motorcycling. Always blasting more "classic" Hispanic music and have a flag waving around on their bike. Can't ride around without a flag, which is good when it's an American flag. Otherwise, you'd probably want to stay away.

This is really because Hispanics are just big vehicle enthusiasts in general.

>bike for manlets

also

>manlet spotted.

I once saw a black man on a motorcycle with a swastika painted on the gas tank, and a stars and bars vanity plate. North Florida is a magical place.

More black privilege. If a white man tried to do that he's be threatened, harassed, fired and forced to aplogise on national tv.

bich lasagne

jesus. go to myrtle beach if you want to see a bunch of blacks on motorcycles