Ive been wronged by two female poo in loo and chink "international students" where they collectively threw me under the...

Ive been wronged by two female poo in loo and chink "international students" where they collectively threw me under the bus in front of our teacher. How can i get back at them? Is there a way to get their visa canceled and get them the hell out of our country?

while it would be pretty funny if you somehow got them deported, you are a weak pansy and got what you deserved. look at you, asking Sup Forums to come save you.

fpbp

Are you White?

yeah, the only fucking white guy in the program. its literally filled with 80% international students and then to top it off theyre all fucking women. Im in the bay area to make it worse.

I’m sorry.

>letting yourself be dominated by non-white women then asking pol for help

I think you need hormone replacement therapy to supplement your testosterone levels. That's your actual problem. International students are not, as there is an expectation that they will leave eventually.

you got pwnd at school and you just got pwnd on the Sup Forums you fucking loser go HANG YOUR SELF

call the police, if they threw you under a bus, that is pretty serious, get a lawyer, press charges against them..

What did they do to you? Post a summary

give us the context you gay nigger

This. OP is a faggot. I wiped the floor with a bitch that tried to throw me under the bus to our prof on a group project. You're either at fault or beta

fucking kek

Take them to saudi arabia

What exactly happened OP?

Not posting details first is pretty gay, OP

we're in a group for an assignment at school and some international students who can barely speak english sent me an illegible text that i ignored because it couldnt even be deciphered. they claimed im not doing shit despite making every effort to communicate to them

Report them to the national security hotline or the fbi

>this time the wh*te man is making excuses
oh my god, OP is giving excuses for being less competent than foreign students, what hath Sup Forums become

Step 1. Grow a fucking pair, tabarnak!

why are you wasting your time and money on an obvious Starbucks degree?

you're probably right

rape them
works like a charm in here

Based poo!

Easy, plant weed in their bags.

Go title ix on their chink asses.

He's in California.

Thank you, India

this is the correct answer

Obviously this. Get into STEM or something business related you ethereal faggot

kek