TDS 216 is out!

Goyim share!

Other urls found in this thread:

doko.moe/
spreaker.com/user/spectrechannel/midnight-special-6_1
a.doko.moe/qdiswb.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Who's gonna be the goy who shares the paywall content?

bump

>Ass Week Continues
No thanks, you can keep it.

why don't you stop being a massive faggot and support these guys with money?

Red pill me on ass week goy.

I'm not paying for anything made by a Serb.

I'll gladly listen to it though.

It's where you literally shitpost, i.e. talk about poop for an hour. Good bit.

lol paywall access for shitposting tier circlejerk that's just some regular far righters talking about news other agencies already shared.

I know you're trying to advertise here, not a terrible idea, but honestly, if you want us to pay for access, you gotta be first to the table with more stuff and have nonpaid teasers and nonpaid coverage of big events. Get professional if you want money.

You're flier tier asking for print magazine prices.

I don't care if podcasts or posts are long. TRS is often far too long and lacks getting to any meaty content. You people are wasting your time just talking and making jokes when you need to be more efficient so the money goes farther and provides more professional content.

Try copying CNN but with the alt right interpretation, and making it suitable for mass consumption. Then you will get lots of money and reach more people.

Also as great Mike Enoch said, the only thing cheaper than a Jew is an anti-semite.

Good uploading site:
doko.moe/

You just don't understand what they're doing. They're trying to be Opie and Anthony for the right, but without the talent. It can't fail!

From time to time thier site gets hacked along with you payment info goy.

Calling on god hates fags poster to bless us with an upload

Can you pay for these asscasts with Buttcoin?

Yep, they'll take bitcoins for subscription.
You can also pay with prepaid cards so they never have any of your info.

Bump, someone usually comes through

>draw audience from Sup Forums
>surprised people jump the paywall
Gamergaters generally don’t care about piracy.

Listening to it now. Poor fags btfo

I listen to TDS all the time, and I'm a paywall faggot but I think what some people here are saying is correct. TDS needs less dumb banter and more content and analysis.
I blame Sven. The only time I like Sven is when he gets genuinely mad. Otherwise he just does this stupid yesman character and this dumb voice when he gets insecure. It reminds me of Adam Sandler. At least he has white children unlike the rest of them though.

Yeah and then when they fail at IRL activism they'll fall back on the (((fellow))) shit poster rhetoric. Quite the racket.

I know what they are doing, I was involved in it. It's fucking shit is what it is. I almost suspect that their end game is to waste our time. Because it sure as fuck isn't reaching anyone.

They keep losing talent too.

hundreds of podcasts and posts. Nothing about how to grow as a professional and improve your status as a breadwinner. Nothing about how to fight office racism against whites. Nothing about how to defend yourself in HR pleas when blacks pull the race card. Nothing about how to meet or talk to decent white women. Very little advice for parents but there is some with the Fatherland.

Every episode has 10/10 racism in it, I can't share this stuff with anyone that isn't already far right to which it provides very little.

They are kind of just a far right safe space? It's fun every now and then to have radio type listening or articles that are like minded but ultimately that does so little for us that I am better off supporting our cause by ignoring TRS altogether.

I've been personally criticized for seeking better jobs by several of these people. I want to make more money and get more professional positions within government because in this world money buys everything else and it can help me have a larger family. They insult me for this and say college is a waste even though I make more than any 4 of them that I've talked to and the vast majority of TRS forum users are childless citing money and lack of good women as primary causes.

I just don't see what this is doing for us and I don't like their "stay poor" mentality.

What does Sup Forums have to do with white nationalism

They don't know whether or not they want to be thought leaders or just a meme show. They've sent mixed signals for awhile and that's only intensified in the last six months or so. They need to pick a lane.

Nothing. Hes a redditor.

right stuff is still alive? enoch lied to their listeners for like 2 years. people like enoch or spencer have no credibility left

i'd recommend jared taylor or jordan peterson. both very fine and smart people

> At least he has white children unlike the rest of them though.

He doesn't have any kids. He talked about how he's too scared of retarded babies to have any kids now. Funny how two childless gen xers are supposed to be leaders in the movement when they won't even fulfill the 14 words. (Not that enoch could anyway)

This get your shit together Sven time to start 4th Reich USA edition

>They are kind of just a far right safe space?
Essentially. I think the show is a flaming pile of crap for the most part (contributor segments notwithstanding) but still listen because it's a bit /comfy/ and I don't have a whole lot going on right now.

Someone post the damn thing already.

Bumpin

Why does it need to be any of that? Podcasts are long-form entertainment, getting informed is a side-effect. The last paragraph just seems like something you've personally become irrationally butthurt over

Fucking embarassing. I feel sorry for the patents of any retard that would pay money for this. May as well just join a shitposting discord for free

The underpinnings of their whole belief system is accelerationism. They actually think that once the current system is pulled down their belief system will flourish. Trump's election gave them a temporary reprieve but look at how fast they ditched him once he did a couple of things they considered 'cucked' or "Jewed". They don't actually want to fix the system and they don't actually want white people to be empowered.

someone pls.

i would pay but here in germanistan i could go to a gulag if anyone sees that on my tax returns.

What did you guys think about the latest Paranormies?

JFK or Halloween?

Do they really itemize every charge on your tax returns? Holy fuck that would suck.

Buy a prepaid credit card. Surely you have those in Germoney.

Both and the latest one

GIVE US THE SHOW

GIVE US THE SHOW

GIVE US THE SHOW

You legitimately have to be retarded to think that in a world where the clintons or merkels of the west can illegally invite millions of invaders, and so with ABSOLUTELY zero consequences to them, that there is a solution within the system. Furthermore, TRS is closer to your posistion. That’s why they have delusions of rallies and building a mass movement.

Only find them interesting when the subject is related to politics.The Poz Button is the only smaller show I enjoy every episode of

I liked the JFK. I agree that the political ones and conspiracy theories are better than the big foot and ghost stories

The Poz Button is good to.

link?

I miss regular installments of the Krypto Report. Midnight Special with Spectre is the best podcast right now

Bumpin

>Midnight Special with Spectre is the best podcast right now

i agree with this ^

Link? I can't find it on their website.

Bimp

thx for redpilling me on this goy, gonna get one tomorrow.

I will never play futbol with Monica

spreaker.com/user/spectrechannel/midnight-special-6_1

Sven won't allow it on TRS because it uses copyrighted songs.

Specter is shit-tier anyway.

>giving the jew any reason to shit it down

Don't make me give them $10. Someone post it already. Usually doesn't take this long.....

;_;

Bump for fucks sake. Where is that user that usually comes through on these threads?

>POORS BTFO

What's your estimate as to how many paying subscribers they have? They have 4 goys on the payroll. I'm thinking they have over 10,000 subscribers generating over $100k a month.

Chav

they are making 20k-30k a month.
- taxes theya re making 3-5 grant each.

they are rapidly eating through the 17000 that ziprecruiter gave them and will likely start panicking about money soon

There are about 2k subscribers, but it's growing faster now.

>c-chav

Yeah, not working buddy. I want free TDS or no listens from me.

That's true, that's true.

What a cuck

Bumpin

More Norwegian than Serb I believe.

Bongistan is too far gone for our show to make a difference there anyway. Seriously, the most prominent bong-host we had was Cathy the Lithuanian.

Only a matter of time before they start Jewing one another.

He's not part Croat, so that makes him a Serb in my book.

reported for advertising; and i encourage all like minded anons to do the same

I think there is a YT channel called European Front that puts out the pay wall stuff. I could be wrong though... wish Allsups episode wasn't behind the paywall, I really like him, even though I love the TRS guys.

Milosevic did nothing wrong.

but god is a serb user

>(((Get behind the paywall to access this content!)))
Yeah, no thanks.

2k subscribers i find this shocking

reality---

everyone on pol is too poor to get behind the paywall

Based Fingolia knows what's up.

(((like minded anons)))

Nah he doesn't put out Paywall stuff, neither does Andy Adams/Gustaf Johnson

Posting this screengrab from the thread the other day. This has to be said. Sven I know you are in this thread.

>our show

hey mike can u call chris cantwell again soon his conversations with the other guy are boring

Why is that?

Most people who contact us are just scared to subscribe because money trail. I doubt all of you are destitute poorfags.

>giving your credit card info to an FBI honeypot

They're literally doing it to trigger people like you now. Good job.

>gibs money
>based trannies!
>AWOO!

a.doko.moe/qdiswb.mp3

>they are intentionally making their show suck just to trigger long term fans.

*clap* *clap*

sieg heil

There will be more convos after his legal status is handled.

betamale queers.

Please clap

Thank you