How come so many people here on Sup Forums claim Italians and Greeks aren't white yet at the same time we wuzzez about...

How come so many people here on Sup Forums claim Italians and Greeks aren't white yet at the same time we wuzzez about Ancient Rome and the Greek city-states?

Gonna need some sauce

>he doesn't know about the fall about the byzantine empire
>he doesn't know about the pillage and rape of greece by the ottoman empire

that's all i give you nu-fag, read a book nigger

Cauz dem Rumanz emiprurz whomst ruled Rume wuz
26730ft toll aryan nur dick mha niggah

What's going on here?

Give me sauce and I'll tell you

North Italians are white. The further south/east you go more admixture with various rape hordes

Nobody does except false flagging retards stirring shit
sage this fag

That cat has seen some shit

Over the course of 2000-2500 years different races have come in contact and through miscegenation have made those races generally less white than they originally were. Look at their sculptures and facial structures. Read the ancient descriptions of those in power almost always being described as fair skinned and blue eyed. That's why. Even recent DNA evidence suggests the ruling class of Egyptians were the same. I know it sounds like some we wuz kangz shit but this is supported by the historical and scientific community.

>Italians
>Greeks
>white
lmao no Greeks and Italians were never white

>found the brown kid

I remember always fucking my gf and the cat always watched us. So fucked up.

The Med was white and then the other whites fucked it up and the browns came in and took over and now the Med is white-brown.

because those civilizations existed for thousands of years before Islamic arab shitskins invaded those countries and committed mass rape over hundreds of years

this. doing research, as usual

Greeks are white and so are northern Italians southern Italians are african rapebabys

Dis.
That is why their monuments are in ruins because the people who knew how to do the upkeep moved north.

dude they track movement like pros

Mediterranean’s have done more for this world than anyone else minus the anglo saxons

Spoken with an Italian flag

>greeks are white
kek. maybe you meant Europeans, but surely they aren't white. Same goes for most Italians.

Sicilians not Southern Italians.

are you serious nigga. PLEASE learn the ethnic history of the region you fucking idiot

turks and north africans happened in the meantime, danish shill

>be Italy
>best cars
>best wine
>best food
>best design
>best industrial machines
>b. b. but italy is not white waaaaaaaaaa

brainded fags stop embarrasing your selfes

>Use Russian version of google images
>Find source immediately
Really Joggin the Noggin

this.

Muslim invasion changed their complexion, literally

I'm from genoa as were all my ancestors and I have brown hair and eyes. Pol lied to me. Southern italians are the ones that look nordic.

>be south europea
>build european civilisation
>destroy savage invasions

>be nord european
>destroy europe twice
>fill it with savages
>shill for multiculturalism

Stop getting your information about italians from tarantino, american shitskin.

Sauce niggers

Guess what, Sup Forums is retarded

HAHAHAHAAHAHA JOKES ON YOU I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED